JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 190 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-22-2015, 07:32 PM   #1513
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk1317
It seems like a run blocking problem, because the defensive players would get off their blocks really fast. Maybe a 1 point increase to user run blocking?
I'm thought of that too...concerned that we'll get too big of a push inside as we start bumping up the hum run block. Right now, I'm seeing the release at just about the right time on inside plays. Now we just need to 'humanize' the outside pursuit...even NFL defenders don't always take perfect angles....which right now....most of them are with KRI at 40.

But...I'm going to give a point or two bump a shot.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 03-22-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Old 03-22-2015, 07:36 PM   #1514
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'm thought of that too...concerned that we'll get too big of a push inside as we start bumping up the hum run block. Right now, I'm seeing the release at just about the right time on inside plays. Now we just need to 'humanize' the outside pursuit...even NFL defenders don't always take perfect angles....which right now....most of them are with KRI at 40.
Yeah, the inside run game is about perfect, so messing with the run blocking would not be a good idea.
Old 03-22-2015, 07:55 PM   #1515
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, the inside run game is about perfect, so messing with the run blocking would not be a good idea.
Just confirming....not going above Human RBK of 5...when an evenly-matched O-line starts drive blocking the d-line 5 yards downfield (as it did on 6)....not good.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:02 PM   #1516
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
Just confirming....not going above Human RBK of 5...when an evenly-matched O-line starts drive blocking the d-line 5 yards downfield (as it did on 6)....not good.
That's what I was afraid of... so the kri and threshold combo has to be the answer
Old 03-22-2015, 08:06 PM   #1517
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
That's what I was afraid of... so the kri and threshold combo has to be the answer
I don't think it is. I even tried raising the RTK slider and it really messes up the user defense. One solution...drop the CPU TAK slider.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:12 PM   #1518
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
I don't think it is. I even tried raising the RTK slider and it really messes up the user defense. One solution...drop the CPU TAK slider.
Why is it always the most simplistic way is the one it comes down to... I never thought of lowering the cpu tackling
Old 03-22-2015, 08:41 PM   #1519
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Why is it always the most simplistic way is the one it comes down to... I never thought of lowering the cpu tackling
Oh...I wish it was THAT simple.....it's all making sense now.

On the NCAA set, there is no pass reaction slider....but there is the run defense slider. I thought the two were equivalent. They're not....they're opposite....

This is why we've been seeing too many fumbles (in spite of a low TAK slider), the run game being too difficult, and pass defense weak. The pass reaction sliders should not be 5, they should be 95 if we're going straight off that set...

Trying this out now to see if it is viable.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:56 PM   #1520
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Oh...I wish it was THAT simple.....it's all making sense now.

On the NCAA set, there is no pass reaction slider....but there is the run defense slider. I thought the two were equivalent. They're not....they're opposite....

This is why we've been seeing too many fumbles (in spite of a low TAK slider), the run game being too difficult, and pass defense weak. The pass reaction sliders should not be 5, they should be 95 if we're going straight off that set...

Trying this out now to see if it is viable.
This is VERY viable....I have updated the Opening Post to include the threshold at 19 and pass reaction at 95/95! I'm actually seeing defenders react to passes now on the human side and the run game has a chance without being overpowered!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »