JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 191 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-22-2015, 09:06 PM   #1521
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
This is VERY viable....I have updated the Opening Post to include the threshold at 19 and pass reaction at 95/95! I'm actually seeing defenders react to passes now on the human side and the run game has a chance without being overpowered!
That's some great news, i'll have to give it a try in a few!
Old 03-22-2015, 09:11 PM   #1522
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk1317
That's some great news, i'll have to give it a try in a few!
Figures that I would figure this out at the end of the weekend....

If you start noticing the human pass rush being too effective, just bump up the CPU pass block a little at a time....not sure it will happen, but just in case.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:16 PM   #1523
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
Figures that I would figure this out at the end of the weekend....

If you start noticing the human pass rush being too effective, just bump up the CPU pass block a little at a time....not sure it will happen, but just in case.
Ok, i'll keep an eye on my pass rush, and tweak as needed.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:50 PM   #1524
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

One final update for the evening as the CPU run game is too overpowered with pass reaction at 95.

Drop CPU RBK to 25
Raise Hum TAK to 25

Not seeing any major pass rush/sack issues yet...
Old 03-22-2015, 11:04 PM   #1525
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
One final update for the evening as the CPU run game is too overpowered with pass reaction at 95.

Drop CPU RBK to 25
Raise Hum TAK to 25

Not seeing any major pass rush/sack issues yet...
Yeah, I just got done testing it, and my pass rush was far from being overpowering, but the cpu run game was a bit of a b****h to stop.

Last edited by dsk1317; 03-23-2015 at 12:34 AM.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:37 PM   #1526
Rookie

Just finalized test phase one with PRT at 95. I decided to split it, so i could be more exact on different areas.
First i wanted to test CPU QB & OLine play.

With setting at 95, i saw (much) better Oline play. They didn't ruin my DLine, but looked more intelligent and their reaction seemed to be faster. I also saw more pressure & more sacks. Why? That brings me straight to the QB Game. It wasn't terrible, but certainly different than PRT at 5, where the QB seems to have better pocket awareness and decision making overall. At 95, he hold the ball as long as the pass rusher was REALLY close to him. Also noticed, that the QB tried to scramble more often with this setting. Per se, it's not bad or unrealistic, but mostly he didn't look for an open receiver and immediately started to run. My read is, that's an effect of PRT setting very high. Likely, it's an balancing act between PRT & PC.

Why did you decide to go higher with PRT?

I will test it later with PRT at 50, because i want to see how it goes with total balance.
Old 03-23-2015, 02:08 PM   #1527
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly
Just finalized test phase one with PRT at 95. I decided to split it, so i could be more exact on different areas.
First i wanted to test CPU QB & OLine play.

With setting at 95, i saw (much) better Oline play. They didn't ruin my DLine, but looked more intelligent and their reaction seemed to be faster. I also saw more pressure & more sacks. Why? That brings me straight to the QB Game. It wasn't terrible, but certainly different than PRT at 5, where the QB seems to have better pocket awareness and decision making overall. At 95, he hold the ball as long as the pass rusher was REALLY close to him. Also noticed, that the QB tried to scramble more often with this setting. Per se, it's not bad or unrealistic, but mostly he didn't look for an open receiver and immediately started to run. My read is, that's an effect of PRT setting very high. Likely, it's an balancing act between PRT & PC.

Why did you decide to go higher with PRT?

I will test it later with PRT at 50, because i want to see how it goes with total balance.
Thanks for the feedback. Who did you play against at QB?

I played against Flacco last night and he stayed in the pocket more....could it be that we are seeing QBs play to their traits?

I need more time and games, but I suspect the IG slider may need adjusting....if anything, just to compensate for the new threshold.

Staying away from 50 pass reaction....I am convinced that 95 is the way to go based on the NCAA set.

Keep me in the loop...can't wait to get out of work so I can play more.
Old 03-23-2015, 02:56 PM   #1528
Rookie

Loving these sliders, thanks man! I had buried my hopes of nice sliders for Madden but saw the appreciation that has been given to these.

Kicked of a new franchise with Browns (in hoping of Manziel being the next big thing). Unfortunately Manziel went down in the pre-season and is missing the first three weeks of regular season. Brady Quinn time it is then!

First game against the Steelers is behind and got absolutely demolished. Big Ben was also out so the much anticipated meeting of Quinn and Gradkowski was on. Lost 20-9 and Le'Veon Bell was handing the whooping. Finally some sliders that has CPU running game at least challenging. And the best thing: I got zero sacks. Gradkowski played smartly and their oline was consistent.

Hats off to you, my friend. Love from Finland!

And oh, Steelers ran fake punt on me. Didn't see that coming!

Finland

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »