JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 199 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-25-2015, 08:39 PM   #1585
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
Rivers went 24/27... too high for stats fans.
every single time i face this dude, that happens, lol. he's a god damn monster.
Old 03-25-2015, 08:56 PM   #1586
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

If anyone feels like messing around (I have my fantasy baseball draft tonight)....I'd like to get some thoughts on QB play when dropping IG to 76. I think the QBs are taking the easy short pattern too often instead of aggressively attacking...and that might be leading to some of the elevated completion %'s I am seeing from you all....

If anyone tries this, please do so without any other tweaks and let me know....
Old 03-25-2015, 11:18 PM   #1587
Rookie

PhillyWhat2011's Arena

OVR: 1

I just got the game (I know I'm late to the party) and I started an offline franchise with the Titans. Right now I'm dealing with issues directly related to the confidence I believe. Is this addressed with your sliders? My rookie QB and my entire OL are under 15 in confidence.

Sorry for the somewhat random question. I'm going to try your sliders tomorrow and I'm sure I'll be back for help lol.

Thanks!
Old 03-26-2015, 07:13 AM   #1588
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

OVR: 0

Played 3 games with the Pro set (2nd season), and won pretty easily. I thought, that they were too easy. Fired up the game, and got absolutely thrashed by the Titans (38-10. Down 35-0 after the first half).

Mettenberger was a beast, and went for 83% 4TD 1INT. Tannehill on the other hand was around 40% 0TD and 4INT.

Pretty awful game, yet very cool to be challenged.
Old 03-26-2015, 08:22 AM   #1589
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
If anyone feels like messing around (I have my fantasy baseball draft tonight)....I'd like to get some thoughts on QB play when dropping IG to 76. I think the QBs are taking the easy short pattern too often instead of aggressively attacking...and that might be leading to some of the elevated completion %'s I am seeing from you all....

If anyone tries this, please do so without any other tweaks and let me know....
Josh, without a doubt, I think you can drop it down. I've actually played two games with your latest set using IG = 75, and I only got 2 sacks each game, and both were against crappy QBs. I only saw a couple really deep throws though, so I'm going to test it for another couple games, but if I keep seeing what I'm seeing, I may drop it down further.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:20 AM   #1590
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
Josh, without a doubt, I think you can drop it down. I've actually played two games with your latest set using IG = 75, and I only got 2 sacks each game, and both were against crappy QBs. I only saw a couple really deep throws though, so I'm going to test it for another couple games, but if I keep seeing what I'm seeing, I may drop it down further.
Thanks for that info...good to know 75 may work well here. I will check this out....
Old 03-26-2015, 10:24 AM   #1591
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyWhat2011
I just got the game (I know I'm late to the party) and I started an offline franchise with the Titans. Right now I'm dealing with issues directly related to the confidence I believe. Is this addressed with your sliders? My rookie QB and my entire OL are under 15 in confidence.

Sorry for the somewhat random question. I'm going to try your sliders tomorrow and I'm sure I'll be back for help lol.

Thanks!
Confidence is quite strong here and if your guys are low, you're going to feel the pain with this set. My suggestion with trying out a new set is to start fresh....but if you don't want to do that....you'll need to adjust your gameplay style to get them off the schneid.
Old 03-26-2015, 12:42 PM   #1592
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Thanks for that info...good to know 75 may work well here. I will check this out....
Played another game with IG = 75. Played against a very bad Josh Freeman, and I only sacked him once, even though I have a 90+ rated DL who are all pass rushers. Also, saw a few more deep throws, which was good. I may even lower it down a bit after more testing. But I must note that I play coach mode, so that may be a factor.

A few other points, for what it's worth...

At this point, the only thing that I'm not seeing with the latest set are deflections. It's my biggest frustration. After three games, I've only seen a total of 6 deflections. However, I'm also seeing 2-3 INTs/game so far. The way I look at it, I want to see at least 3-5 "touches" (INTs and deflections) per team each game by the D. So far, I'm only averaging 2. Now, I used to play your set with PCV = 50, and I saw more deflections...averaging a total of 4/game. But now that you increased PRT, I'm not sure which slider I should be fiddling with...PCV or PRT. So, if you have any thoughts there, would appreciate it.

Since I'm playing coach mode, I have RBK set at 30 for both and RTK at 50, and I'm seeing very diverse run games, which is great. The only thing I may do is increase TKL a little. I see way too many BTKs by little RBs and WRs against top-notch LBs. And not just the elusive BTKs, but speedy RBs trucking through 90+ rated MLBs, for instance. My RB is so far averaging 4 BTKs a game on that stats sheet, and while he's a very good 90+ speed back, the only backs I see with that many BTKs a game via the sim engine are the big power runners like Lynch. Definitely need more testing though. 3 games is not enough.

I've only seen a total of 2 forced fumbles in 3 games. Nothing I'm worried about...easy enough to adjust that with the FUM slider, but I'm keeping my eye on it.

Finally, I've raised QBA to 6, and I'm getting good results with everyone staying in the 60s. I may even increase it another point, only because the sim engine inflates comp %. I've built up my QB with all 90s in accuracy, and even at 6 he's averaging 65%. So if I want to make it more like the sim engine results, for his skill level, I need to get him up into the high 60s.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »