JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-22-2014, 09:54 PM   #153
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Well im not the only one. I don't think we can do much about it. We will lead the league no matter what.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2014, 10:08 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK.....I might be onto something.

Before figuring this set out, I was working on another set based on Smitty's zero based set.

One intriguing thing he did was to raise PCV AND Pass reaction to 100. It actually works well and isn't nearly as overpowering as you might think. I am seeing pass deflections again, but the CPU is still able to throw effectively AND they will still throw downfield (going up against Andrew Luck and he was ay 62% passing before I shut off - made the mistake of bumping up the INT slider too much and had too many picks with Bortles). I also noticed that the human run game appears to be more difficult; CPU run game still realistically solid. I still had a couple of nice downfield throws that were caught by my guys and receivers still go for balls in the air.

So, I am adding a tentative change to the OP, bumping up both PCV and Pass Reaction to 100 for both sides.

I know it looks crazy.....but bear with me....I think it will work quite well.

Might have time for one more game tonight (gotta love those early work hours....). Love to get some feedback on this adjustment.

That Really helped the cpu run defense!!! I was ripping off 8-10 yds a carry before and now 3-5 yd per carry awesome!

other question is what would you suggest to move to increase the.....

CPU pass rush and the CPU run game
Old 10-22-2014, 10:34 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Well im not the only one. I don't think we can do much about it. We will lead the league no matter what.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
yea, it was crazy because most of the sacks were by the cpu and i beleive 3 or 4 were user... I have been trying to make myself call less blitzes and work on my zone d , havent seen the issue others were having about bad zones , but i do see less sacks doing so

also maybe my zone d is still good unlike others due to my tackle setting at 20?
Old 10-22-2014, 10:38 PM   #156
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by agidio3
That Really helped the cpu run defense!!! I was ripping off 8-10 yds a carry before and now 3-5 yd per carry awesome!

other question is what would you suggest to move to increase the.....

CPU pass rush and the CPU run game
Increase CPU fumble and they run better. I think I'm on 55. If u go for the hitstick every time they will make u look silly.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:39 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
Increase CPU fumble and they run better. I think I'm on 55. If u go for the hitstick every time they will make u look silly.

awesome....thanks...any advice on cpu pass rush?
Old 10-22-2014, 10:50 PM   #158
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Just some quick observations after playing a few games:

* Fumble slider does not really affect the running game. I lowered it to 5 for both user and cpu and got more fumbles. Just played a game where the CPU ran for 100+ for about 8 YPC. Don't really see it making the running game harder.

* Reaction time is more for recognizing both running and rushing plays. At 100 I'm seeing no one bite on play action and people hawk to the ball on run or pass. Makes the passing game extremely difficult but that may be tied to pass coverage at 100

* Love the incompletions and errant throws by the cpu

* Tacking needs to just be 0 or 5. Yea, too many broken tackles are annoying but with players hawking to the ball there's virtually no yards after catch. Instead of ever being able to break a one on one tackle as a receiver for a big gain (think Golden Tate last week) it's almost always a guaranteed tackle.

Definitely plays a tougher game. Played Vikings v Bucs as the vikings and was down 20-0 into the 4th. Had no passing game or rushing game. Cpu ran for over 100+ and passed for around 70% for under 200 yards.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:11 PM   #159
Rookie

I played a game with the 100 on REACT and 100 on PASSCOVER. I found the sacks where back, I was able to achieve 7. I think the reason the original slider set here was so successful with the sack issue is due to the PASSCOVER at 60 along with the QBACC being low. With PASSCOVER at 100 with QBACC low its causing the QB to hold on the ball longer. So now I will try haveing REACT at 100 with COVER back to 60.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:28 AM   #160
Rookie

If the coverage is lower let's say around 60 and a higher reaction causing dbs to jump routes that are open will this help get a few more swats?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »