JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 21 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2014, 12:43 AM   #161
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
If the coverage is lower let's say around 60 and a higher reaction causing dbs to jump routes that are open will this help get a few more swats?
I would think so.
metal_james is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:36 AM   #162
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Man!!!What a cfm game i had with these!!
Dolphins(me) vs. Bills. I won 23-20 last second fg, It had all the makings of a great game and down to the last drive of coarse. They ran effectively all game except Spiller fumbled on a nice sandwich hit and finnegan returned it for td(GMC play of the game)....their only blemish and i don't see fumbles often at 43, i like it there though. This was also before the react/cover 100 update. Idk..throwing was hard(56%/1TD/2INT) but ill plug em in and see.I'd like to post a box score when i'm off work but defense was key.4 sacks for me. Great set JoshC!!! Thanks

Last edited by rydogg82; 10-23-2014 at 04:10 AM.
rydogg82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:40 AM   #163
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg82
Man!!!What a cfm game i had with these!!
Dolphins(me) vs. Bills. I won 23-20 last second fg, It had all the makings of a great game and down to the last drive of coarse. They ran effectively all game except Spiller fumbled on a nice hit and finnegan returned it for td(play of the game)....their only blemish and i don't see fumbles often at 43, i like it there though. This was also before the react/cover 100 update. Idk..throwing was hard(56%/1TD/2INT) but ill plug em in and see.I'd like to post a box score when i'm off work but defense was key.4 sacks for me. Great set JoshC!!! Thanks

I should mention i like threshold 30-35 and Wallace got run down somehow.
rydogg82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:44 AM   #164
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

It was nice to see Manuel miss a few guys and scramble a few times for 1st downs, he still had good completion % and no INT
rydogg82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:49 AM   #165
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg82
I should mention i like threshold 30-35 and Wallace got run down somehow.
you have your threshold set to 35 already or were u using it at 50 as joshs set is? i feel like the threshold needs to be at 0 to see any decent disparity, but i have left this at 50 because i enjoy the way it ultimately plays and dont want to ruin it.. he is still working on it a bit, i beleive changing to all pro kind of fixes the issue but then u will have to tweak a bit here and there.
i hate that my fast guys just dont seem fast.. but its great to see the gameplay in such a better direction
deezycobain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:54 AM   #166
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
you have your threshold set to 35 already or were u using it at 50 as joshs set is? i feel like the threshold needs to be at 0 to see any decent disparity, but i have left this at 50 because i enjoy the way it ultimately plays and dont want to ruin it.. he is still working on it a bit, i beleive changing to all pro kind of fixes the issue but then u will have to tweak a bit here and there.
i hate that my fast guys just dont seem fast.. but its great to see the gameplay in such a better direction

I had thresh at 35, I like 30-35 to see a little disparity but i'm fine with it, makes for closer contests i guess
rydogg82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:55 AM   #167
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg82
I had thresh at 35, I like 30-35 to see a little disparity but i'm fine with it, makes for closer contests i guess
Are u seeing guys break away appropriately? Or still being warp defended
deezycobain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:40 AM   #168
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Shouldbalways do slider edits in main menu then import to cfm or can we edit within franchise and still see results
deezycobain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 AM.

Top -