Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2015, 01:52 PM   #1697
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Ok, so...... Ive been gone a few weeks. Came back, figured I'd give this Hybrid a test run. I like a lot of things about it. However......5 games in, and my D (vikes) is putting up historically bad numbers.

Yeilding 500 ypg (nearly 375 through the air)
And have given up point totals of 39, 35, 49,48 and 44......

Its worth noting that I have been playing josh's sliders exclusively since pretty much day one (having logged well over 100 CFM games).......

Am I missing something? Execution, perhaps in the set up? Its impossible to cover anyone, anywhere on the field.....
Old 04-09-2015, 06:43 PM   #1698
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
Hi Josh, similar question to chap above, maybe its a Browns thing lol.

If I want to make running just a touch harder, is it only altering Run Block or also CPU tackling?

If I want the CPU to run a touch better again to i just increase run block or also decrease HUM tackle?

I'm think 7 blocking across the board. Before I do it, will that impact anything else?

I just rushed for 215yds with Isaiah Crowell..... I know the Jags are bad but wow.

To be honest, he did break off 2 big runs of 60 and 80yrds.

Man this O-line is good.

Manziel.... hmmm work to do hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Ok, so...... Ive been gone a few weeks. Came back, figured I'd give this Hybrid a test run. I like a lot of things about it. However......5 games in, and my D (vikes) is putting up historically bad numbers.

Yeilding 500 ypg (nearly 375 through the air)
And have given up point totals of 39, 35, 49,48 and 44......

Its worth noting that I have been playing josh's sliders exclusively since pretty much day one (having logged well over 100 CFM games).......

Am I missing something? Execution, perhaps in the set up? Its impossible to cover anyone, anywhere on the field.....
Ah.....we're at that stage now....individual playing styles/abilities are rearing their heads.

I do think something is off with the sliders to a degree; and I suspect both sets of issues are due to the current PCV/PRCT sliders. I've been communicating with King to see if we can refine things - but it's going to take time. However, I will post a possible setup when I have it nailed-down so you can test.

Roncatto: I recommend plugging these in using a different team and seeing if you have the same level of success....if you do, let me know.

tony: My advice is to not be afraid to attack the QB...you got to generate pressure and blitz (sometimes). Also, don't be afraid to go with a pass commit on passing downs. The sack 'issue' in this game is so tangible that I think some people are afraid to generate pressure. I think you have to here.

I will reiterate that I am looking at things - but we're in a delicate phase here where the 'house of cards' can fall apart with the wrong move. Just bear with me
Old 04-09-2015, 07:03 PM   #1699
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Ah.....we're at that stage now....individual playing styles/abilities are rearing their heads.

I do think something is off with the sliders to a degree; and I suspect both sets of issues are due to the current PCV/PRCT sliders. I've been communicating with King to see if we can refine things - but it's going to take time. However, I will post a possible setup when I have it nailed-down so you can test.

Roncatto: I recommend plugging these in using a different team and seeing if you have the same level of success....if you do, let me know.

tony: My advice is to not be afraid to attack the QB...you got to generate pressure and blitz (sometimes). Also, don't be afraid to go with a pass commit on passing downs. The sack 'issue' in this game is so tangible that I think some people are afraid to generate pressure. I think you have to here.

I will reiterate that I am looking at things - but we're in a delicate phase here where the 'house of cards' can fall apart with the wrong move. Just bear with me
No need to panic.

I lowered HUM RB to 7 and feeling im "earning" yds. tbh I have the most rushing yards in the league, but I also have the highest rushing attempts.

The team has imploded. Lost Dansby, Cameron and Mingo to season ending injuries. Jonny has been out 3 games. Gordon has missed 3.

Gone from 5-1 to 5-6 hahahaha. ode to being a Browns Fan.

I think the game players great. I have bad WR core and Im struggling to pass, have good/great O-line so can run the ball. Defense is starting to get hosed as the injuries mount.

For me, don;t think things need to change much. Next time I comment, I will post entire season stats.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:19 PM   #1700
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
No need to panic.

I lowered HUM RB to 7 and feeling im "earning" yds. tbh I have the most rushing yards in the league, but I also have the highest rushing attempts.

The team has imploded. Lost Dansby, Cameron and Mingo to season ending injuries. Jonny has been out 3 games. Gordon has missed 3.

Gone from 5-1 to 5-6 hahahaha. ode to being a Browns Fan.

I think the game players great. I have bad WR core and Im struggling to pass, have good/great O-line so can run the ball. Defense is starting to get hosed as the injuries mount.

For me, don;t think things need to change much. Next time I comment, I will post entire season stats.
Wow! Those are some brutal injuries...

no offense....but I am sorta glad to see you experience some ups and downs.....it makes me feel that we might be hitting a balance.

Regardless, I still think we can improve on things a tad. I'm in the middle of a game right now and think a couple of changes have some potential. However, unless I see a conclusive difference, I'm not going to jump to another set of changes.
Old 04-10-2015, 03:22 AM   #1701
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

I found a couple things off between my main menu and CFM, after i fixed that, things are fine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2015, 08:22 PM   #1702
Banned

Quote:
Wow! Those are some brutal injuries...

no offense....but I am sorta glad to see you experience some ups and downs.....it makes me feel that we might be hitting a balance.

Regardless, I still think we can improve on things a tad. I'm in the middle of a game right now and think a couple of changes have some potential. However, unless I see a conclusive difference, I'm not going to jump to another set of changes.
Hey Josh! Just now getting some play time. Hopefully I can get in 5-6 games this weekend. What changes were you looking at? I'd love to try them tonight!
Old 04-10-2015, 08:27 PM   #1703
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASS87
Hey Josh! Just now getting some play time. Hopefully I can get in 5-6 games this weekend. What changes were you looking at? I'd love to try them tonight!
One change I am considering is to lower CPU PBK to 25 (but raising RTP to 60). I want to see more urgency by the CPU in throwing the ball.

Keeping another possible change under wraps right now until I can settle on some things.

Working on something a bit different right now, not related to the AP/AM/AM set.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:38 PM   #1704
Banned

Quote:
One change I am considering is to lower CPU PBK to 25 (but raising RTP to 60). I want to see more urgency by the CPU in throwing the ball.

Keeping another possible change under wraps right now until I can settle on some things.

Working on something a bit different right now, not related to the AP/AM/AM set.
Well, I do not get hardly any free time to play Madden so I really appreciate the effort you put in. It's great when you only play once or twice a week and you get a great game in. I'll try the pass block/RTP suggestions and I am probably set.

I'll try out any new sliders you put in though! Looking forward to them!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »