Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2015, 11:10 PM   #1705
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0
JoshC1977s M15 Set

These are perfect!
Only difference is I selected All-Madden instead of All-Pro for my opening difficulty for a tougher challenge and I set injuries at 70.
I also play 15 minutes/15 seconds.
I think I'm finally ready to start my CFM.

Last edited by Davon_A_Brown; 04-10-2015 at 11:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2015, 02:03 PM   #1706
Banned

Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Almost finished with my Bucs game with the higher IG (54), higher RTP (60), lower CPU PBK (25) and lower HUM RB (7). I'll try and get some replays uploaded too if anyone is interested in watching.
Old 04-11-2015, 02:16 PM   #1707
Rookie

OVR: 4

As promised here is the end of season stats. Hopefully people will see that playing an entire season gives a better reflection of sliders than just 1/2 games.

This was a Browns CFM. Only change I made to the OP was HUM RB down to 7.

I finished 7-9, despite being 5-1 at one point. Fecking Browns lol.

Anyway onto stats.

Now, my scheme was very run heavy due to Rookie Jonny F and good run blocking O-line. Also aside from Gordon and Cameron (both whom missed 7 games each), their WR core is ****ing ****.

MAIN INDIVIDUAL STATS
Jonny Manziel:- 213/358 - 2510yds (24th) - 11TD 19INT

Isiah Crowell:- 336 for 1841yds(1st) - 5.5avg - 11TD - 4FUM (1 man team!)

TEAM STATS
Offense:-
Rushing - 483 for 2498yds(1st) -17TD
Passing - 2678yds(32nd) - 13TD - 70 SACKS!

14th Overall

Defense:-
Rushing -1609yds
Passing -3679yds
Sacks - 51 (leading sacks - 12 by Kruger)
INT - 22
FUM - 9

20th Overall.

Now I know people will say that's crazy rushing figures, but its not really. I ran the ball a lot. Almost 500 times. The averages are nothing freaky, just sheer volume. Hence why I went 7-9 with the best rushing attack. Eventually you have to throw the ball.

Someone will say that the sacks I took were too many. Again, Browns O-line has awful RT and a rookie LG. Fine for rushing, not the best at pass block. Also due to god awful WR's not getting open, I was dancing about with Jonny maybe too much try to extend plays to give time.

Be interesting to see with (hopefully) better WR core, the sacks should drop.

I really like these sliders. I am sure Josh has some tweaks, but for me, its playing well.

All I can say now is, thank **** I have 2 first round picks

Cheers for the hard work Josh,King etc
Old 04-11-2015, 03:25 PM   #1708
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
As promised here is the end of season stats. Hopefully people will see that playing an entire season gives a better reflection of sliders than just 1/2 games.

This was a Browns CFM. Only change I made to the OP was HUM RB down to 7.

I finished 7-9, despite being 5-1 at one point. Fecking Browns lol.

Anyway onto stats.

Now, my scheme was very run heavy due to Rookie Jonny F and good run blocking O-line. Also aside from Gordon and Cameron (both whom missed 7 games each), their WR core is ****ing ****.

MAIN INDIVIDUAL STATS
Jonny Manziel:- 213/358 - 2510yds (24th) - 11TD 19INT

Isiah Crowell:- 336 for 1841yds(1st) - 5.5avg - 11TD - 4FUM (1 man team!)

TEAM STATS
Offense:-
Rushing - 483 for 2498yds(1st) -17TD
Passing - 2678yds(32nd) - 13TD - 70 SACKS!

14th Overall

Defense:-
Rushing -1609yds
Passing -3679yds
Sacks - 51 (leading sacks - 12 by Kruger)
INT - 22
FUM - 9

20th Overall.

Now I know people will say that's crazy rushing figures, but its not really. I ran the ball a lot. Almost 500 times. The averages are nothing freaky, just sheer volume. Hence why I went 7-9 with the best rushing attack. Eventually you have to throw the ball.

Someone will say that the sacks I took were too many. Again, Browns O-line has awful RT and a rookie LG. Fine for rushing, not the best at pass block. Also due to god awful WR's not getting open, I was dancing about with Jonny maybe too much try to extend plays to give time.

Be interesting to see with (hopefully) better WR core, the sacks should drop.

I really like these sliders. I am sure Josh has some tweaks, but for me, its playing well.

All I can say now is, thank **** I have 2 first round picks

Cheers for the hard work Josh,King etc
Not bad Roncatto....the sack numbers would put you right on the extreme of real life numbers last season (the Jags gave up 71 and the Bills defense produced 54). Your rushing yardage, while on the upper-end, still would've put you in second place behind seattle.

Long-winded way of saying....none of those numbers (aside from your crappy pass offense) are outside the realm of possibility. My guess is that as your passing game improves, you'll pass more, run less, and take fewer sacks...allowing the numbers to normalize a bit.

Pretty good stuff....if only I didn't suck at this game so bad...go figure that I would make a slider set too difficult for my own use

Just curious....do you have numbers on how many pass attempts your opponents had against you? I wouldn't mind seeing what the sack percentage was...

Last edited by JoshC1977; 04-11-2015 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-11-2015, 03:55 PM   #1709
Rookie

OVR: 4

Ah sorry Josh. I'm just about to Draft so all of last season games have gone.

I was going to post that and in the end didn't.
Old 04-11-2015, 04:06 PM   #1710
Banned

Just beat the Bucs at home 31-13

Passing
Mike Glennon - 71.6 rating - 19/37 - 247yds - 51% - 1td1int - 6.9avg - 28long
Johnny Manziel - 81.5 rating - 18/30 - 232yds - 60% - 1td 1int - 7.7avg - 67long

Rushing
Doug Martin - 13car - 23 yds - 1.7avg
Rex Burkhead - 24car - 92yds - 3.8avg
Johnny Manziel - 10car - 70ds - 7.0avg - 2td

3 drops entire game

Defense
Browns total sacks: 7 (Kruger 2, others 1 a piece)
Browns total deflections: 8
Bucs total sacks: 2
Bucs total deflections:2

Overall
Running for myself had it's ups and downs. Felt organic and realistic. Passing was hard until the second half. I was losing 13-0 at half... couldn't run or pass and Glennon played pretty well. Second half I picked up and Glennon took 5 sacks and could not keep drives going. His receivers had trouble getting open. Bucs had ZERO running game. There was no blocking whatsoever and no broken tackles.

Note - I do have Joe Haden and I have Gilbert as an 85ovr in a man-to-man scheme + he has great speed. Gipson is a 93ovr as a zone safety. So I do have decent coverage. Also, I grabbed Ray McDonald in FA to help shore up run defense as well as Mike Devito who I grabbed on the block.

A few highlights I thought were worth looking at to:

https://youtu.be/4tz7NZURL4U

Just wanted to show a few times where I got burnt in man coverage - Whitner fails me more... a cool drop where my rookie MLB Kirksey closed in quick and knocked the ball loose on 3rd down. On a 4th and 2 Mike Glennon makes a great pass to his TE who made a great catch. Then the long bomb to Gordon.

Second note (lol) - I only control QB/RB/returners. I try and focus on my red/hot target in passing first, then go through my reads. I call audibles, but no hot routes. I don't blitz much on defense and call a mixture of Cover 3 and Tampa 2 for zone and then the Cover 1 man with 1 safety in zone underneath. - Just to give an idea of my play style.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:19 PM   #1711
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

I've opted to keep CPU PBK at 30 but to bump up IG to 54 and RTP to 60. I think that'll help a bit with sacks.

Unless I hit a breakthrough, I'm probably going to leave these 'as is' for a while. I've tried a ton of various tweaks and haven't found what I am looking for personally....however, enough of you seem to be enjoying these that I'm not going to change the dynamic this set has.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2015, 09:30 PM   #1712
Banned

Josh - so are you kinda done with this post then?'

I just posted 4 sacks in the first half against the Texans and have 109yds on the ground with Burkman lol.

I was going to put together another video showing all the sacks/qb hits from the first half to show you what's happening. I was thinking of maybe bumping up CPU passblack, IG to 55, 56, or 57and increasing CPU tackle to 30.

Thoughts?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »