JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 219 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-16-2015, 03:41 PM   #1745
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
Awe man that sucks, thanks man. The whole time putting the subs in, I have been trying to match the out with out and in with in. Never knew that the order didn't matter.
One thing I overlooked when setting auto subs in cfm, is that you have to hit the option button(ps4) to save them before you exit the screen... am I the only one that had to learn that the hard way? Lol
Old 04-16-2015, 07:15 PM   #1746
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
Awe man that sucks, thanks man. The whole time putting the subs in, I have been trying to match the out with out and in with in. Never knew that the order didn't matter.
Here is the thing to remember....one number can never go higher than the other...

Last edited by JoshC1977; 04-16-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Old 04-16-2015, 07:17 PM   #1747
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Here is the thing to remember....one number can never go higher than the other...so, in the CFM, the top number is the IN and the bottom is the OUT. It's in the opposite order in the main menu.
Josh, RTK plays a poll in the reaction time to both the run and pass, right?
Old 04-16-2015, 07:37 PM   #1748
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk1317
Josh, RTK plays a poll in the reaction time to both the run and pass, right?
PCI controls reaction time to both....RTK controls pursuit and how aggressively the CPU goes after other players.
Old 04-16-2015, 07:40 PM   #1749
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
PCI controls reaction time to both....RTK controls pursuit and how aggressively the CPU goes after other players.
That's how I took it at first, but I started to wonder. Thanks for the clarification!

Last edited by dsk1317; 04-17-2015 at 12:08 AM.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:41 AM   #1750
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just wanted to jump in and confirm that this slider set is absolutely fantastic. I went with the All-Madden set because I've been playing the game for a while and it delivered in every way.

The games in my CFM are challenging, but I never feel cheated. Players perform like I would expect them to and I have to tailor my game to the strengths of the players that I drafted. I did a fantasy draft to start my franchise and built around my defensive and offensive lines and it totally shows up with this slider set when it absolutely doesn't with default settings.

This set was also responsible for the single greatest / most-fun game of Madden I've ever played. After slogging through three tough games to make it to the Super Bowl in CFM, I was down by four with 3 minutes left. I had to drive ninety yards and ended up winning on a 1 yard halfback dive with 1 second left on the clock (on fourth down, no less). The sense of satisfaction I got was almost overwhelming.

Thanks for your efforts in putting these together JoshC!
Old 04-17-2015, 11:06 AM   #1751
Rookie

brandon54's Arena

I just want to say thanks. I've had more fun with these sliders than I've had all season with this game.

Using the pure All-Madden set. Year one with the Browns, I went 8-8 and missed the playoffs. In year two, I made adjustments and managed 11-5 but then lost in the wildcard to the Broncos. Year three, really broke through with 14-2 and got a bye. Then lost to Denver AGAIN. Year four, I went 14-2 again. So decided to change it up. I used the new sliders you guys have been working on, but I went with AM/AM/AM. I figured, why not? In wildcard, (yes, at 14-2 I was in wildcard. AFC very good right now), I handled the Bengals 24-9. In divisional, I had to comeback LATE to beat the Colts 22-21. AFC championship was back and forth with KC, until we held on to win. And finally, against Philly, I pulled away with a 4th quarter int to win 28-14.

I'm playing as an owner, and make the best decisions I can, but it isn't easy. I Had to let several players walk that I couldn't pay after the Super Bowl win, but it was worth it. That was the most gratifying Super Bowl I've won in the last 5 years or so.

Looking forward to start year five some point today.

So again, thanks!
Old 04-18-2015, 02:28 PM   #1752
Rookie

OVR: 4

Josh, just a quick update.

The new version is playing extremely well.

Ill post end of season review/stats tomorrow probably and this time include CPU attempts.

One thing I am liking is there are actually mistakes happening by CPU controlled players which is great. Whether its missed tackles, whiffed sacks or misjudging a deepball and allowing a TD (AKA Raheem Moore vs Ravens in Wild card game few years ago).

7-3 in season 2 with the Browns..... time to get nervous..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »