Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2014, 04:11 AM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
Shouldbalways do slider edits in main menu then import to cfm or can we edit within franchise and still see results
Ive always been told to enter them outside your CFM and load them inside. Thats what I always do
Old 10-23-2014, 04:16 AM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
Are u seeing guys break away appropriately? Or still being warp defended
I still get caught from behind at 30-35 thresh at times when I think I should be breaking away, but I feel it's probably for the best gameplay at 30
Old 10-23-2014, 07:37 AM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm a bit tentative bumping reaction time all the way up to 100. I like the idea of DB's getting more deflections, but don't like the idea of play action being completely nullified due to the defenses reaction time being so high and "reading" the play, therefore never being faked out or biting. I already feel play action doesn't work as well as it should, even with a strong running game. The same could be said for pump fakes too, which I've used before to my advantage. Not sure if that's how reaction time works or not but.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 10:50 AM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 6

I am almost at the slider set that I really want based on these sliders....any idea what i could tweak to change the cpu pass rush to make it stronger?
Old 10-23-2014, 11:37 AM   #173
Rookie

bobloblah1980's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You can set the DPI slider to a million and you still won't see DPI called.....don't even bother....

That's the unfortunate ALL-Madden boost. Changing threshold only exacerbates the problem. I going to work on refining this set first - then if I feel that it will be a relatively easy transition, I will look into doing an AP set where this is less of an issue.
Ok as I said earlier I was going to try them on AP as I'm just not that good to play on AM, I am loving them truely!

I haven't got any stats rt now but in my offline CFM I am seeing good variety and I have only changed 2 things so far I lowered the facemask to 35 and raised both tackles to I believe 30-35 range , and that seemed to balance out the overpowered run game issues at least for me,

As for sacks it's interesting for me, using 3-4 (fantasy draft) I have 2 pretty good passrusher OLB's I am getting them but mostly when I have HAD to dial up blitzes to slow down a cpu QB with momemtum or 3rd and long type situations, could be my lack of skills or my play calling. Just what I am seeing..

I think lowering the threshold is the only real adjustment I may make.. guys that should get open just aren't when they should and I couldn't catch a slow LB with Desean Jackson even though I was rt behind him on a pick..lol
Old 10-23-2014, 12:42 PM   #174
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_james
I played a game with the 100 on REACT and 100 on PASSCOVER. I found the sacks where back, I was able to achieve 7. I think the reason the original slider set here was so successful with the sack issue is due to the PASSCOVER at 60 along with the QBACC being low. With PASSCOVER at 100 with QBACC low its causing the QB to hold on the ball longer. So now I will try haveing REACT at 100 with COVER back to 60.
If you are seeing more sacks, it is likely due to the reaction slider.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:46 PM   #175
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by agidio3
I am almost at the slider set that I really want based on these sliders....any idea what i could tweak to change the cpu pass rush to make it stronger?
Really?!!! My QBS have been under constant heat with this set. I will have to ponder that, not sure there is an easy fix without impacting the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 01:04 PM   #176
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Really?!!! My QBS have been under constant heat with this set. I will have to ponder that, not sure there is an easy fix without impacting the CPU.
Josh, I'll second that. With your set, my QB gets hit consistently if he doesn't have a good OL. And even with a good OL, you have 3 seconds, max. I think that aspect is realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »