JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 231 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-08-2015, 10:00 AM   #1841
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
So I decided to start a new career with the Bucs using the new settings hoping to get more of a challenge. I have only played one game against the panthers but I have a few observations that I would like to share.

. My team is pretty crappy everywhere except WR, the only additions that I have made are creating an 99 everything SS, switching the D to a 3-4, adding a really bad 64 overall NT, and bringing back Josh Freeman to be the starting QB.

-First thing that I noticed is that the passing game seems easier on the user side. granted my Jackson and Evans are pretty good, but anytime the panthers were in press coverage they would both blow the DB off the ball and run right by them. I was able to connect with Jackson twice for 50yd+ gains. Interestingly though, the DB's were able to jam them up a few times on slants, but never on the fly routes.

- User running was much more difficult(I'm sure a lot of this had to do with not having a 99ovr Le'von Bell and a 95avg overall O'line), and they were able to pretty much shut down the trap play that used to net me at least 6-7 yards 80% of the time.

-cpu running seemed to be improved, saw a lot less tackles for loss, but again this might be because of personnel.

-Cam Played like Cam. It would absolutely infuriate me when a QB like Newton would carve me up for 350 yards with 80% completion rate. I liked that he was super inaccurate and would take off running a bunch.

-Number of Sacks - There were 8 sacks over all 3 against me and 5 on Cam. I really think this had more to do with Cam taking of running a bunch of times and my guys being able to catch him before he escaped the pocket.

-Total number of plays. 111 over all which is a little low, but it was only one game... I will average it out after i play a few more.

Overall I like the way these are playing, but my biggest issue is the user passing game....it just seemed a little too easy using a QB like Freeman. Yes he was wildly inaccurate at times, but I ended up throwing for 280 yds, 4 tds, and 1 int on 22 attempts. This and my suspect D being able to hold them to 170 total yards made for a blowout (38-6)when I thought the game would be much closer.

Again, I realize that this is only one game and I will play a few more and see if anything changes, but I wanted to give my initial impression.
Good feedback for one game...I appreciate it. I'm still evaluating an optimal OPI/DPI combination for this set....so user pass numbers may be better than before with the CPU jumping and deflecting every pass in sight. If it persists, it is easy enough to drop the user QBA as-needed.
Old 05-08-2015, 10:02 AM   #1842
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
Only issue I've been having is that starting RB's seem to come out of the game sometimes in the second half and they never come back in. I was gonna try lowering fatigue a lil and seeing what happens
You need to set both the main menu autosubs and the CFM autosubs to the same values.
Old 05-08-2015, 03:08 PM   #1843
Rookie

SamSerra's Arena

OVR: 0

Best slider set i've played so far, but still not difficult enough for me. I'm almost giving up on Madden because every season i go 16-0. I desperately need to find a slider set who is REALLY hard.
Old 05-08-2015, 03:22 PM   #1844
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSerra
Best slider set i've played so far, but still not difficult enough for me. I'm almost giving up on Madden because every season i go 16-0. I desperately need to find a slider set who is REALLY hard.
Same here. Cpu just isnt smart enough to take advantage of my schemes and i cant bring myself to dumb it down.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:29 PM   #1845
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSerra
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
Same here. Cpu just isnt smart enough to take advantage of my schemes and i cant bring myself to dumb it down.
You both may want to try my All Madden 6.02 set. It is in the final spoiler on the opening post. I remember it being quite difficult (a wee too much for my taste). For added challenge, I'd suggest playing at normal speed.
Old 05-08-2015, 08:41 PM   #1846
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You need to set both the main menu autosubs and the CFM autosubs to the same values.
I've only been doing exhibition for now
Old 05-08-2015, 08:43 PM   #1847
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
I've only been doing exhibition for now
That could be why then....I play exclusively on CFM.
Old 05-09-2015, 06:44 PM   #1848
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
Overall I like the way these are playing, but my biggest issue is the user passing game....it just seemed a little too easy using a QB like Freeman. Yes he was wildly inaccurate at times, but I ended up throwing for 280 yds, 4 tds, and 1 int on 22 attempts. This and my suspect D being able to hold them to 170 total yards made for a blowout (38-6)when I thought the game would be much closer.
That's the thing that scares me about Normal speed. I haven't tried these new sliders yet, but passing for me becomes incredibly way too easy. Whereas on Slow, I'm almost terrified to throw the ball, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »