JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 237 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-15-2015, 10:26 PM   #1889
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Sorry for blaming the set I guess Glennon does indeed equal god, Peyton Manning has already thrown twice as many incompletions and its still first quarter lol
I made 3 changes so far
only running man, disabled ball hawk and lowered my quarters
Old 05-15-2015, 10:30 PM   #1890
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
Rainey had 10 catches
I would also look at running some zone coverages that take away those dink and dunk flat routs like cover 3 or cover 2 zone.
Old 05-15-2015, 10:37 PM   #1891
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
I would also look at running some zone coverages that take away those dink and dunk flat routs like cover 3 or cover 2 zone.
I ran alot of cover 2, any time I ran man Glennon gave it to him, the only passes I really hated were the back foot across the field to VJax that were like 20 yards a piece.
and any time i ran zone if i didnt get a sack he was scrambling and would just find a guy walking around with no players near him
Old 05-15-2015, 10:57 PM   #1892
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

Just finished the Washington game and again it came down to the final drive. I ended up winning 15-14...just a real ugly passing game for Freeman again, every time I let go of the ball with him my heart is in my throat. I knew that washington was going to try and run the ball down my throat so I was in run D pretty much the whole game and was able to shut them down for the most part. They were driving with less than 2 minutes to go when Griffin scrambled and I was able to knock him into next week taking him out of the game( and the next 3) Colt McCoy couldn't hit the ocean if he was standing on the beach so I escaped with the win..

I bumped RTP up to 53 to try and curb some f the sacks, but we still sacked griffin 6 times and I was sacked 4. I think a few of those came from catching Griffin when he was trying to scramble so I will see what it looks like when I play a pocket passer.
Old 05-16-2015, 12:42 AM   #1893
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Started up my franchise with my boys; Vikings. preseason we went undefeated. Teddy was competing with Matt cassel but cassel was horrible in all for games. Teddy stepped up and made the throws we needed for him to make.

Week 1; Vikings at Rams.

21-38. The Rams showed dominance in the run game. Vikings defense was man handled and thrown around while tre mason and Zack Stacy pound the rock. Bradford didn't do much at all while passing game was dominate. 9/20 120 yards 1 Pick.

Zack Stacy 8 carries 60 yards 2.9
Tre mason 21 carries 134 yards 3 TDs.

Their defense man handled my offense with 5 sacks on teddy and stuffing AP to 2.9 YPC.

Teddy bridgewater was dominate in the passing game but wasn't enough to bring the Vikings back due to the turnovers and drops.

Teddy; 21/38 329 3 TD's 2 picks due to guys dropping passes.

We fumbled twice and caused the Rams great video position.

Adrian Peterson was 21 for 54 yards 1 fumble.

We had 4 sacks

And a pick.

Hopefully we can rebound this week against the Cheating patriots.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 05-16-2015, 02:27 AM   #1894
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Quote:
Just finished the Washington game and again it came down to the final drive. I ended up winning 15-14...just a real ugly passing game for Freeman again, every time I let go of the ball with him my heart is in my throat. I knew that washington was going to try and run the ball down my throat so I was in run D pretty much the whole game and was able to shut them down for the most part. They were driving with less than 2 minutes to go when Griffin scrambled and I was able to knock him into next week taking him out of the game( and the next 3) Colt McCoy couldn't hit the ocean if he was standing on the beach so I escaped with the win..

I bumped RTP up to 53 to try and curb some f the sacks, but we still sacked griffin 6 times and I was sacked 4. I think a few of those came from catching Griffin when he was trying to scramble so I will see what it looks like when I play a pocket passer.
Odd, sacks have not been a problem for me, im getting 2-3 a game.
I am yet to get a pick tho
Old 05-16-2015, 03:18 AM   #1895
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
Odd, sacks have not been a problem for me, im getting 2-3 a game.
I am yet to get a pick tho
Through week 11 we have 14 picks which puts us in a 6 way tie for 7th place so not too bad, what kills me though is that my user created 99 cth SS is only responsible for two of those....he drops at least one wide open pick every fuc*ing game.

On the other hand, we are murdering the league in sacks with 49 so far with the next closest team at 29. DE Cinton McDonalad is leading the team and league with 13 and DE Gerald McCoy is at 10 tied for third in the league. The rest are spread out among the defense. Granted, I did play the first 8 games on all pro, but even after I bumped it up to All Madden I was still getting these huge sack totals every game. Freeman is also 4th in the league with 27 sacks taken, but I'll take responsibility for at least half of those because I tend to hang on to the ball longer than I should.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:32 AM   #1896
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

Quote:
Through week 11 we have 14 picks which puts us in a 6 way tie for 7th place so not too bad, what kills me though is that my user created 99 cth SS is only responsible for two of those....he drops at least one wide open pick every fuc*ing game.

On the other hand, we are murdering the league in sacks with 49 so far with the next closest team at 29. DE Cinton McDonalad is leading the team and league with 13 and DE Gerald McCoy is at 10 tied for third in the league. The rest are spread out among the defense. Granted, I did play the first 8 games on all pro, but even after I bumped it up to All Madden I was still getting these huge sack totals every game. Freeman is also 4th in the league with 27 sacks taken, but I'll take responsibility for at least half of those because I tend to hang on to the ball longer than I should.
We also get a ton of pressure on the QB which I believe greatly effects QB accuracy with these sliders (which is freaking awesome). I would say that we are hurrying the QB on 70-75% of passing plays.

I think I should also clarify my playstyle to show that this isn't a user created anomaly... The only player that I 100% control is the QB. I only user the RB if he breaks in to the open field because sometime they do dumb sh*t like a juke move when no one is close to them. Same thing with WR, I user if they break that first tackle after the reception. On D, I only use my SS but I only control him if he blitzs which is usually 2-3 times per game. Other than that I let the CPU control him since I cant pass cover to save my life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »