JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2014, 08:48 PM   #185
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
i just finished playing a game with the set on all pro... it felt really nice saw alot of plays that felt real and not dink n dunk scripted. although i completely went off on the cpu 41 13.. but then again it was the rams, so i will give another go or 2 in my season against harder teams...
i do think that i stuffed the run too often then they bounce out for a 80 yard run, literally 80 yards zac stacy broke 6 tackles no exaggerations.. i was in shock lol..

it also seems to me that the computer is running a significant amount less of plays than me. im seeing 20-30 carries and 25-40 passes
the cpu is more close to 15 runs and 18 passes...
maybe because my defense was on a roll tho?
The play disparity is a definite concern - AP in the past will give you some really "oooohhh...nice play" moments, but it's like they have trouble sustaining drives. Let us know the outcome of your next game.....
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:16 PM   #186
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
The play disparity is a definite concern - AP in the past will give you some really "oooohhh...nice play" moments, but it's like they have trouble sustaining drives. Let us know the outcome of your next game.....
will do asap
deezycobain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:29 PM   #187
"I reckon so."
 
Last Gunfighter's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
The play disparity is a definite concern - AP in the past will give you some really "oooohhh...nice play" moments, but it's like they have trouble sustaining drives. Let us know the outcome of your next game.....
I've noticed the same thing and it's not only against bad teams. I've played 5 games of my offline CFM as the Vikes without AP and I am still averaging more plays than the CPU, even when I lose. They either can't sustain drives or they score quicker, all their scoring drives are like 3 maybe 4 minutes max. It may, at least in part, be due to my playing style, as I tend to run a more methodical offense, which obviously burns more clock.
__________________
New Orleans SAINTS |LSU TIGERS |New York RANGERS

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Last Gunfighter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:45 PM   #188
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I've noticed the same thing and it's not only against bad teams. I've played 5 games of my offline CFM as the Vikes without AP and I am still averaging more plays than the CPU, even when I lose. They either can't sustain drives or they score quicker, all their scoring drives are like 3 maybe 4 minutes max. It may, at least in part, be due to my playing style, as I tend to run a more methodical offense, which obviously burns more clock.
i run mine pretty fast but i run it very equal between runs and pass, the cpu seems to play catch up game and pass alot when they are down. imma check tonight against a better team
but i CAN CONFIRM that when i had it set to ALL MADDEN they were running slightly less plays then me but much closer in comparison to all pro
deezycobain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:51 PM   #189
"I reckon so."
 
Last Gunfighter's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
i run mine pretty fast but i run it very equal between runs and pass, the cpu seems to play catch up game and pass alot when they are down. imma check tonight against a better team
but i CAN CONFIRM that when i had it set to ALL MADDEN they were running slightly less plays then me but much closer in comparison to all pro
Well, I'm hoping Josh might have a suggestion for how to correct this. I really don't want to go to AM, the CPU is too juiced for my skills.
__________________
New Orleans SAINTS |LSU TIGERS |New York RANGERS

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Last Gunfighter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:47 PM   #190
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Well, I'm hoping Josh might have a suggestion for how to correct this. I really don't want to go to AM, the CPU is too juiced for my skills.
i seem to be more on the losing side on AM but im sure i just have areas to improve.. im wondering if maybe we tune our tackling down a bit more and leading to more efficient cpu plays will cause them to maybe call more?
deezycobain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 07:54 AM   #191
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Well, I'm hoping Josh might have a suggestion for how to correct this. I really don't want to go to AM, the CPU is too juiced for my skills.
Honestly, my stick skills aren't great either. I stay competitive in All Madden because I play legit and have some strategic skill. This is not your typical AM set where everything they do seems unfair. I have designed this to feel like a "smarter All Pro".

I played some All Pro with this set and the main difference (other than a little speed differential between Hum and CPU on All Madden) is that the CPU makes way too many mistakes on AP. Can you juice their sliders? Sure; but they'll just score quickly and you'll still have the same disparity in plays. I've seen this in past EA games and you spend a lot of time tweaking an all pro set that feels good, gives you close games (that you always seem to win), and never lets the CPU blow you out if you have a bad day. Maybe this Madden isn't this way (A&S seems to be thoroughly enjoying his AP set), but after some experimenting last night, I am not exploring an AP option right now (focusing strictly on All Madden).

But....I DO implore you to try the AM set....don't let the AM monicker scare you away. Crazy 'stick skills' are not needed here.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 11:29 AM   #192
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Thanks to JoshC1977, I think is the best slider set I have tried so far!!
Serloar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.

Top -