JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 240 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-17-2015, 01:49 PM   #1913
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Just had to post... my 85 RT, 85LE and 78CB all have superstar dev
Old 05-17-2015, 03:36 PM   #1914
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
What were the sacks like in that game? What was the root cause of them? Just a mis-match, was it dumb QB play, etc?

Also: I'm going to ask you the same question I asked adickerson a couple of pages back (see post 1901), do you have all three difficulty settings set properly?
I made sure to follow the instructions to set up lol, when I made the change back to these sliders I went back deleted my profile and what not.
With the sacks, 3 were from Charles Johnson on Marcus Gilbert where johnson beat him in 3 seconds so those were pretty legit only real complaint being that Ben kinda ran that way
3 were from Lotuleilei on Pouncey but those were in like 2 seconds, I dont really know what to call that not a mismatch and not bad QB play, the same goes for my 3 with Short except that was more of a mismatch but still hes a run stopper not a pass rusher.
The cpu sacks would be more legit if I didnt try and be super cam so much lol
Old 05-17-2015, 04:15 PM   #1915
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

As Im playing more, Im seeing more coverage sacks.
They are just sitting back there and if pressure does come they either take the sack or dump it off.
More taking the sack recently
Also the number of interceptions Im throwing is starting to hurt my confidence lol over two franchises my total td to int is 8-6 in 5 games. I havent been able to hit any deep bombs which is surprising but not at the same time. I do feel that the cpu defender has a better chance of catching it than the receiver does.
Another side note, I started but had to stop due to time constraints and not wanting another 2 ints against my QB, these arent included in my 8-6 either, but it was colts vs jags and Bortles started 7-7 so he might be AFC Glennon, he followed that with an incompletion before i ultimately ended the game

Last edited by crf2012; 05-17-2015 at 04:55 PM.
Old 05-17-2015, 07:28 PM   #1916
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
As Im playing more, Im seeing more coverage sacks.
They are just sitting back there and if pressure does come they either take the sack or dump it off.
More taking the sack recently
Some of that will be QB-dependent. Some QBs handle pressure well, others do not.
Old 05-17-2015, 07:59 PM   #1917
Rookie

Do these sliders play different in play now vs cfm? I played 2 games (1 vs jags and 1 vs pats) to get a feel for how different teams feel for the cpu. The human running game was night and day when playing against the 2 defenses which was fantastic. I ran for about 3.5 per carry against the pats and almost 6 per against the jags. The human passing game feels slightly easy in that I don't see enough poor throws from my qb (stafford). Cpu has a realistic amount of bad passes. Cpu QB tends to hang on to the ball too long (5+ sacks for my d in each game. Final observation is my rbs disappear at an astounding rate with the auto sub setting. By the 4th with only 20 total rushing attempts I had 4 rbs out of the game and had to give it to my full back. Is there a specific range I need to keep the auto sub slider in so as to not affect the performance of the sliders (I know that changing one thing with these games can throw everything out of whack)? Would you recommend lowering human QBA to 5 to match CPU?
Old 05-17-2015, 08:54 PM   #1918
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblue2012
Do these sliders play different in play now vs cfm? I played 2 games (1 vs jags and 1 vs pats) to get a feel for how different teams feel for the cpu. The human running game was night and day when playing against the 2 defenses which was fantastic. I ran for about 3.5 per carry against the pats and almost 6 per against the jags. The human passing game feels slightly easy in that I don't see enough poor throws from my qb (stafford). Cpu has a realistic amount of bad passes. Cpu QB tends to hang on to the ball too long (5+ sacks for my d in each game. Final observation is my rbs disappear at an astounding rate with the auto sub setting. By the 4th with only 20 total rushing attempts I had 4 rbs out of the game and had to give it to my full back. Is there a specific range I need to keep the auto sub slider in so as to not affect the performance of the sliders (I know that changing one thing with these games can throw everything out of whack)? Would you recommend lowering human QBA to 5 to match CPU?
Play now games are totally different, and is also the source of the auto sub issues. Make sure all main menu settings match those in CFM and when you start a CFM, you will be fine. Exact directions for setting these up precisely are on the opening post.
Old 05-17-2015, 08:57 PM   #1919
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Play now games are totally different, and is also the source of the auto sub issues. Make sure all main menu settings match those in CFM and when you start a CFM, you will be fine. Exact directions for setting these up precisely are on the opening post.
I followed those directions. I'll start up a cfm and give these a shot. Thanks for clarifying

Edit: do these require a specific roster to work?

Last edited by goblue2012; 05-17-2015 at 09:03 PM.
Old 05-17-2015, 09:06 PM   #1920
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

I dont think it has anything to do with these sliders but the cpu running corner routes with the te is getting old fast, Ive run zone and man but Joe Flacco has hit that route 4 times on me each for 20 plus yards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »