JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 243 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-19-2015, 08:53 PM   #1937
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

So I tried a couple more games with this set (I had the setting as all pro before. Changed it to all madden and oh what a difference). The game felt like ncaa 14 all over again. Robo-qb for cpu, no negative yard runs, 0 sacks or 10 in a game with no in between, passive user coverage and very tight cpu coverage. I triple checked the settings before each game and they both played the same. I was playing against the jags and bucs and both played the same. Over 50 combined pts by half for each game. What gives?
Old 05-19-2015, 09:05 PM   #1938
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblue2012
So I tried a couple more games with this set (I had the setting as all pro before. Changed it to all madden and oh what a difference). The game felt like ncaa 14 all over again. Robo-qb for cpu, no negative yard runs, 0 sacks or 10 in a game with no in between, passive user coverage and very tight cpu coverage. I triple checked the settings before each game and they both played the same. I was playing against the jags and bucs and both played the same. Over 50 combined pts by half for each game. What gives?
You changed the Cam Newton difficulty to All Madden? If so, then yes, that is exactly what you will see. It is why I strongly recommend a AP/AM/AM setup here.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:09 PM   #1939
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Best defensive I've ever seen playing this game!
Sorry for the video quality. I was so pumped after that play that I jumped out of my seat and grabbed my phone instead of just saying "Xbox record that".
Old 05-19-2015, 09:21 PM   #1940
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You changed the Cam Newton difficulty to All Madden? If so, then yes, that is exactly what you will see. It is why I strongly recommend a AP/AM/AM setup here.
Sorry. Cam Newton setting is AP. Gameplay setting is AM and my previous description is what I saw with those settings
Old 05-19-2015, 10:15 PM   #1941
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblue2012
Sorry. Cam Newton setting is AP. Gameplay setting is AM and my previous description is what I saw with those settings
Taking your word that everything (including game speed at normal) is setup perfectly....your experiences are very different than what I have seen. Not really sure what to tell you other than that All Madden is a big jump from All Pro.

The only other thing I would want to verify is that you were importing your sliders from the main menu into your CFM (using the triangle button on PS4 - or whatever the equivalent is on the other system) instead of entering them in the CFM manually.

I haven't played this in a few days and may not come back to it for a while; but I'll do what I can to offer advice.
Old 05-19-2015, 11:24 PM   #1942
Pro

thefakeJTS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Did you follow ALL directions on setting these up on the opening post? Are you sure all three difficulties are set properly?
Yes I selected all-pro back when I first bought the game, but with Cleveland I am sacking the QB around 10 times a game and I'm completely stopping their running attack also.
Old 05-20-2015, 12:42 AM   #1943
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefakeJTS
Yes I selected all-pro back when I first bought the game, but with Cleveland I am sacking the QB around 10 times a game and I'm completely stopping their running attack also.
do you have ball hawk off, and are the minutes set right ? delete your profile and choose all pro again.
you and the other guys stats are way off from the norm with these sliders, at a certain point you have to look at what your doing
Old 05-20-2015, 01:23 AM   #1944
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

My most recent game broke my heart into a million little pieces,
In my Colts chise I came in 5-3 against the 4-4 Giants
game started out rough ... I mean Rashad Jennings 80 yard 5 broken tackles rough.
we went back and forth for a while I get a field goal 7-3 they match me 10-3
as the first half winds down i close the gap with an Andrew Luck td run 10-10
through the first half its clear that my team is coming out slow, Luck coming off an injury is throwing like it, missing slants and failing to connect with Hilton for more than 40 yards a season first half low for the duo. My run game with Herron is just as bad, 31 yards on 12 carries.
The 3rd quarter was all Giants, they had two bombs from Manning for over 40 yards each, 24-10. I managed to get a decent drive for a fg 24-13
but as always the 4th quarter was Lucks, we drove down on the first drive and score on a screen to Hilton, and followed that with a 2pt conversion 24-21
a few drives pass and Luck is looking inaccurate again with just 5 minutes left the Gmen kicked it to me after a fg and Luck went psycho, 7-7 56 yards, Herron added 15 on the grownd Hilton had 40 yards and a td we battled back to 28-27
And then they "snatched my heart out my chest"
with 2 minutes left they get the ball and start driving, Eli did what he does evading sacks completing passes and getting to the fifty, 4th and 1 with like 9 seconds, Erik Walden has a kill shot and misses Manning completes to Cruz for like 5 yards, 3 seconds remain.
Manning snaps and is pressured by Redding immediately he scrambles left stop, pops, heaves it deep past a sea of Colts hands, into the outstreched arms of ODB game set match 34-28 ... my next games is against the 11-0 Pats who have a turnover differential of 25 ...

Side note user ints are still few and far between for me

other side note not having a legit #2 option is really hard, Hilton has 70 catches 781 yards and 7 tds, next best is Fleener at 34 and 281 with 3 tds

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »