JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 245 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-20-2015, 09:40 PM   #1953
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Not sure what happened but these sliders played great today. Didn't change a thing but got results a lot more consistent to what others are posting. This played great today! Hopefully it stays this way for tomorrow ha.

1 question: how can we get the wide receivers more aggressive when going for the football? If I throw a deep ball and its 1-on-1 coverage the db always goes for the pick and the receivers don't leave their feet for the ball. Now some receivers this is fine because they don't have that ability/instinct, but if I'm throwing to calvin Johnson I expect to have him win that battle more often then not.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:55 PM   #1954
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblue2012
Not sure what happened but these sliders played great today. Didn't change a thing but got results a lot more consistent to what others are posting. This played great today! Hopefully it stays this way for tomorrow ha.

1 question: how can we get the wide receivers more aggressive when going for the football? If I throw a deep ball and its 1-on-1 coverage the db always goes for the pick and the receivers don't leave their feet for the ball. Now some receivers this is fine because they don't have that ability/instinct, but if I'm throwing to calvin Johnson I expect to have him win that battle more often then not.
Welcome to Madden...every game is different....making generating sliders a bear

As to your question....my semi-glib answer is to switch to the receiver on deep balls and do it yourself. I HAVE seen the animations triggered with these settings, but not as often as I'd like. It's related to the OPI slider. If you were to drop it to 75-ish, it would help. But if you do that, you would need to drop the DPI slider and then adjust the PCV slider and then the PRCT slider and then.....

(and to anyone who wants to ask the question....I have seen no evidence to suggest that raising the WRC slider makes any difference with regards to triggering these types of animations)
Old 05-20-2015, 10:01 PM   #1955
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency1998
No matter what qb I and my friend play against, there always 80-90% on throws.....and it's week 8 of our Fran, I have 1 int, he has 2. Any conclusions on this?
You guys need better defense?

Seriously, sounds like something in your settings are jacked. Is this online? If so, I have no idea if the Cam Newton difficulty has any bearing. If it doesn't behave the same, then you would essentially be playing a pure All Madden set...which explains the issue. If you're online, fire up an offline CFM and see how things play out for you....you should know relatively quickly if it feels different. I once accidentally had my Cam Newton difficulty set to AM for several games - once I figured it out, I reset my profile and set it to All Pro....it played like a totally different set (like...it IMMEDIATELY felt different). When I had on AM for those few games, I saw exactly what you are complaining about.
Old 05-20-2015, 10:53 PM   #1956
Pro

thefakeJTS's Arena

Almost every other time that I play this game, I am forced to replay the Cam Newton scene anyway. Is this a glitch or what?
Old 05-21-2015, 12:25 PM   #1957
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefakeJTS
Almost every other time that I play this game, I am forced to replay the Cam Newton scene anyway. Is this a glitch or what?
It's a glitch. Exiting the game from the main menu seems to help though.
Old 05-21-2015, 12:31 PM   #1958
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblue2012
Honestly, this is the only issue that I have with this set at this point. Like GO, I have big strong receivers in Evans and Jackson, and If they are in single coverage deep I should be able to chuck it to them and they should have a good chance of winning the battle with the DB. Unfortunately, I have only seen the jump ball animation once ( I have to admit it was pretty sweet though with Jackson making a one handed grab in double coverage), the Db is usually the only one who goes for the ball while the WR watches. It just sucks that I have to leave one of my tools in the toolbox because the only time i'm able to throw it deep is if my WR have their man beat by 5 yards and with Jackson and Evans this does not happen much.
Old 05-21-2015, 01:10 PM   #1959
MVP

How do I get the computer to call more run plays?

I hate when I'm going against a dominant run game and crappy QB but the QB still throws it 25 times while the RB gets 20 carries if I'm lucky
Old 05-21-2015, 01:57 PM   #1960
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
How do I get the computer to call more run plays?

I hate when I'm going against a dominant run game and crappy QB but the QB still throws it 25 times while the RB gets 20 carries if I'm lucky
you cant, i guess maybe call quarters every play lol, but thats not sliders or anything based.
the cpu calls the plays and its usuallly pretty balanced, about 50-50 for me unless its a star qb then its 60-40

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »