JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 247 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2015, 01:48 AM   #1969
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I think it's more so All-Madden that's BS and not the sliders. If All-Pro didn't play so terribly I'd be playing on that.
tyg412 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:48 AM   #1970
Rookie
 
crf2012's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
I think it's more so All-Madden that's BS and not the sliders. If All-Pro didn't play so terribly I'd be playing on that.
the complaint is about madden in general I know the potential of these sliders madden just doesnt let that be consistent
crf2012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 05:03 AM   #1971
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

The thing is, you'll always have inconsistency with sliders because every player isn't rated exactly the same. So a slider set may work against a certain team and then end up being trash against another. In the end it's probably just best to pick the difficulty that suits you the best and just leave sliders at default.
tyg412 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 08:30 AM   #1972
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
The thing is, you'll always have inconsistency with sliders because every player isn't rated exactly the same. So a slider set may work against a certain team and then end up being trash against another. In the end it's probably just best to pick the difficulty that suits you the best and just leave sliders at default.
I disagree. The best approach is to find slider settings where ratings can shine through - which doesn't happen at default, not by a mile. Guess what....matchups matter and ratings matter with these sliders. If it isn't consistent, don't blame me, blame the ratings

Is there room for improvement for this set? Yes, there are a couple of things I can think of that could be tightened up. If I play the game again, I'll look at it.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 04:19 PM   #1973
Rookie
 
crf2012's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I completely agree that just giving up on sliders would be a horrible plan, but in this case its not ratings its just Madden.
Manziel is a 73 ovr, and he is playing like hes Russel Wilson.
Ive been looking closely at every play in my newest attempt at this game, and hes 5-7 71 yards no deflections for me.
The problem is wide open receivers, i have lowered ints to 20 as you recommended and had been getting good int numbers, 1-3 a game but in my last 3 games cpu has been at 70-80 % and throwing largely to wide open men
should i raise ints to 25 or 30 ? or is that not likely the cause ?
crf2012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:04 PM   #1974
Rookie
 
adickerson's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

So I'm cruising along in my second season, AKA the Terrelle Pryor redemption project ( That Bastard Josh Freeman left my *** in free agency after I had got him to a 91 overall...Cowboys picked him up for 5yrs/80 million so more power to him.) and I decided to try lowering the interception slider just to 20 to see what would happen...I was already seeing 1-3 ints per game but thought that with my really solid secondary (Already had Verner and my 99 everything SS...for some stupid reason, the Giants dropped Amukamara at the beginning of the pre season so i was able to pick him up for a song, madden should definitely have some sort of waiver order. only real weak spot is Goldsen at FS) I should have more picks. Although it is only one game, I think lowering this slider breaks something:

Bucs, Pryor(74ovr) - 29/35 83%, 397yds, 1td, 1 int, 111.5 rating
Cards, Hoyer(84ovr) - 22/28 79%, 236yds, 1td, 0 int, 113.6 rating

Neither secondary could cover anything and like I said, my corners are pretty good and they were getting their ankles broken by 2 receivers with mid 60's route running. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by adickerson; 05-23-2015 at 07:08 PM.
adickerson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:11 PM   #1975
Rookie
 
crf2012's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
So I'm cruising along in my second season, AKA the Terrelle Pryor redemption project ( That Bastard Josh Freeman left my *** in free agency after I had got him to a 91 overall...Cowboys picked him up for 5yrs/80 million so more power to him.) and I decided to try lowering the interception slider just to 20 to see what would happen...I was already seeing 1-3 ints per game but thought that with my really solid secondary (Already had Verner and my 99 everything SS...for some stupid reason, the Giants dropped Amukamara at the beginning of the pre season so i was able to pick him up for a song, madden should definitely have some sort of waiver order. only real weak spot is Goldsen at FS) I should have more picks. Although it is only one game, I think lowering this slider breaks something:

Bucs, Pryor(74ovr) - 29/35 83%, 397yds, 1td, 1 int, 111.5 rating
Cards, Hoyer(84ovr) - 22/28 79%, 236yds, 1td, 0 int, 113.6 rating

Neither secondary could cover anything and like I said, my corners are pretty good and they were getting their ankles broken by 2 receivers with mid 60's route running. Just my 2 cents.
I agree, i unfortunately cant get back to a normal game, I'm starting to wonder if something changed in Madden.
2 days ago my games were all 65-50 % even with the int set at 20 but yesterday and today cpu has been at 78-80 even with the slider at 30
crf2012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:59 PM   #1976
Rookie
 
crf2012's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

im restarting my profile in hopes that it fixes whatever is broken. This is a gamebreaker for me cant compete with a cpu that hits on 80 % of its plays, in two games with ints back up to 30 the cpu threw for 78.1 % and 79.6 %
I have no problem losing, in todays Madden I kinda cherish it but I want to lose the right way not because the CPU is open every single play
crf2012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 PM.

Top -