JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 249 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-25-2015, 11:47 AM   #1985
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Josh I believe its two fold for me...one being defense does not get off blocks..two im noticing LB's and DB's getting caught in the wash of blocks...also on player side..im seeing same thing..
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 05-25-2015, 12:45 PM   #1986
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
user run game is a tad to easy, I average 4-5 ypc
Anyone else noticing this ?

Why is it easy for you? Is it the line opening holes, defenders taking too steep of pursuit angles, defenders not reacting fast enough?

Also, who are you playing with? Do you have a great line and back? I play with the Bucs and my run blocking is in the 70's for every one of my o'line, my rb is above average, and I just barely crack 3ypc. I also strongly suggest that you delete your profile and re input the sliders according to the instructions on the front page exactly. I know it made a world of difference for me and others.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:49 PM   #1987
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
Quote:

Why is it easy for you? Is it the line opening holes, defenders taking too steep of pursuit angles, defenders not reacting fast enough?

Also, who are you playing with? Do you have a great line and back? I play with the Bucs and my run blocking is in the 70's for every one of my o'line, my rb is above average, and I just barely crack 3ypc. I also strongly suggest that you delete your profile and re input the sliders according to the instructions on the front page exactly. I know it made a world of difference for me and others.
CRF, Completly disregard everything I just said, didn't realize it was your post.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:53 PM   #1988
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

Quote:

Are you including Newtons totals in the calculation? I would think that a running QB would skew the numbers up b/c i would think they average more per carry than RB's.
Old 05-25-2015, 01:15 PM   #1989
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Josh I believe its two fold for me...one being defense does not get off blocks..two im noticing LB's and DB's getting caught in the wash of blocks...also on player side..im seeing same thing..
That would be the lower offsides slider (which influences block shedding)...and therein lies the rub. We try raising that, and we increase the likelihood that sacks will skyrocket.
Old 05-25-2015, 03:16 PM   #1990
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
That would be the lower offsides slider (which influences block shedding)...and therein lies the rub. We try raising that, and we increase the likelihood that sacks will skyrocket.

That is what I was scared of..maybe raise PCI to 50?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 05-25-2015, 03:45 PM   #1991
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
That is what I was scared of..maybe raise PCI to 50?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that will exacerbate the problem with more extreme pursuit angles. They'll get even more stuck in the middle...
Old 05-25-2015, 06:44 PM   #1992
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

In response to both Josh and adickerson,
Newton is getting more like 6 ypc but thats to be expected on broken plays

And its just wide open holes and Herron/Stewart rolling forward, like the get hit for what should be a 2 yard gain and then roll forward and I get 5 yards on the play.

My numbers will be more skewed in the next season with the Colts as I have built the perfect offense outside of my o line.

Neither O line is good not sure if ive stated that, Colts have a good lt and lg every other player is under 76

Panthers are a different situation, good center and average rg no other above 75

A big factor is long runs that I believe come to often, Herron usually breaks off one 30 + carry per game and Stewart did the same

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »