Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2015, 06:15 PM   #2009
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I've come to the conclusion that a high number of user sacks is just unavoidable in this game. A lot of them come when the CPU runs the screen play because the oline doesn't even attempt to slow down the dline, that's bad programming on EA's behalf. Another situation where i see the CPU taking majority of their sacks is when the verticals play is called.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:37 PM   #2010
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
I've come to the conclusion that a high number of user sacks is just unavoidable in this game. A lot of them come when the CPU runs the screen play because the oline doesn't even attempt to slow down the dline, that's bad programming on EA's behalf. Another situation where i see the CPU taking majority of their sacks is when the verticals play is called.
USE THE SLIDERS

stop posting random statements use the sliders play 10 games in a franchise and report the stats, im 4 games into a panthers franchise season 2 and i have only gotten 10 sacks im middle of the pack

if your not going to use the sliders then please go to another thread this isnt the place for that
Old 05-27-2015, 11:05 PM   #2011
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

in all but 2 of my past 6 games the cpu has been at or higher than 75 %, not really sure why, I have been playing against the likes of Dominique Davis Ryan Fitzpatick and Mike Glennon in 3 of them.
Brees Brady Newton only guys Ive played that should be throwing this well and they did but, Davis Fitzpatrick and Mettenberger each threw at 70 % or higher, not really sure why this has been the case
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2015, 11:14 PM   #2012
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
USE THE SLIDERS

stop posting random statements use the sliders play 10 games in a franchise and report the stats, im 4 games into a panthers franchise season 2 and i have only gotten 10 sacks im middle of the pack

if your not going to use the sliders then please go to another thread this isnt the place for that
I have been using the sliders, I'm not just coming up with stuff out of no where. I've been playing games, seeing things as i play and thinking of ways to improve upon these sliders. I'm six games into my franchise with these sliders, with a total of 29 sacks (4 rams, 4 pats, 3 saints, 7 falcons, 5 packers, 6 lions). The first three games weren't terrible but the last three have been sack fests and I have noticed that majority of my sacks have come when the QB just stands there or runs around in the pocket like a chicken with it's head cutoff or on screen plays (which is a programming thing not a slider thing).
Old 05-28-2015, 01:18 PM   #2013
Just started!

FlightCrew's Arena

Implemented the AM set into my Cardinals franchise and games definitely feel more competitive and realistic. Went from 5-2 to 7-6, where half of the games since then came down to last drives.

Though, I wish to make my run D less restraining to opposing RBs while making it more difficult for me. Andre ellington w/ an average O-linemen in the late-70s can burst up the middle and be untouched for 3 yards from the LoS with the holes that constantly open. How would bumping CPU tackling to 30 and HUM to 20 fare? Adjustments in both's PRTs too?

Also I'm considering the effectiveness of these sliders in CFM player mode where I only play on defense and the gameclock's reduced to 6 minutes. Im playing another one on offense within the same load file.
Old 05-28-2015, 03:20 PM   #2014
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

resetting my profile again, last couple games have been awful. Had 5 sacks in 2 quarters so I quit out, and in the previous 6 cpu qbs were throwing at 75 %

the qbs hit wide open guys, most of the time, most of the incompletions are where the famed "qb innaccuracy actually shows up about 4 times again then on a deep bomb i might get 2 deflections

Last edited by crf2012; 05-28-2015 at 03:36 PM.
Old 05-28-2015, 05:26 PM   #2015
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
USE THE SLIDERS

How do you go with star lotulelei getting sacks? The guy is an animal in my franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 05:33 PM   #2016
Rookie

l am the GOAT's Arena

Just played Jets vs Raiders and I played very sim and only got 1 sack by Coples. I usered Calvin Pryor, and I call my plays based off of the strategy section. I also run a 34 front so idk how 43 translates to these sliders. Have really enjoyed them so far. The only thing that might be a little easy is the user running.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »