JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 253 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-28-2015, 06:01 PM   #2017
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
How do you go with star lotulelei getting sacks? The guy is an animal in my franchise.
in my first year he did get 19 but in year two he slowed down a bit, dont blitz like ever unless its a run play, and dont user him
Old 05-28-2015, 06:27 PM   #2018
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

My question is; how bad are sacks and completion %'s? Yeah I can test it myself but don't want to waste frustration and time into a game doesn't give me realistic play. Someone can answer my question; that'd be great!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2015, 06:48 PM   #2019
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
The first three games weren't terrible but the last three have been sack fests and I have noticed that majority of my sacks have come when the QB just stands there or runs around in the pocket like a chicken with it's head cutoff or on screen plays (which is a programming thing not a slider thing).
Drop DPI to 97-98 and see if that helps. I was farting around last night on default and the coverage was impeccable....TOO good and the QB behavior was similar. Dropping the DPI a wee bit should loosen up the coverage enough to quell this issue a tad.
Old 05-28-2015, 06:49 PM   #2020
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
My question is; how bad are sacks and completion %'s? Yeah I can test it myself but don't want to waste frustration and time into a game doesn't give me realistic play. Someone can answer my question; that'd be great!

Hey Man....long time, no hear. Sacks are hit-or-miss. Comp% has been decent. Other than a quick game last night, I haven't played in a couple of weeks....I'm pretty much burned-out on this game. Back to a game I enjoy (NCAA14)....we got that one purring beautifully now.
Old 05-28-2015, 06:53 PM   #2021
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Hey Man....long time, no hear. Sacks are hit-or-miss. Comp% has been decent. Other than a quick game last night, I haven't played in a couple of weeks....I'm pretty much burned-out on this game. Back to a game I enjoy (NCAA14)....we got that one purring beautifully now.

Yeah I've been here lurking in the formus just haven't commented. I don't blame you. Madden i moved on from to Now I play The show which is fantastic. I been looking into the NCAA stuff. I get new Xbox here soon so I'll be popping that game back in soon. hopefully Madden 16 is better!

Old 05-28-2015, 07:06 PM   #2022
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
in my first year he did get 19 but in year two he slowed down a bit, dont blitz like ever unless its a run play, and dont user him
Sweet. Didn't know if it was just me. The last few changes on have cut back his sacks big time but first half of the season I was with earlier set he was killing it. Hardy is the only guy not getting many sacks for me at the moment. Everything else is playing well. I took up the CPU tackling to make user running abit harder and so far everything is on point. Great work boys
Old 05-28-2015, 07:50 PM   #2023
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I want so badly to play ncaa 14, using your set on there I was 4 seasons deep with my gopher ( in like a month of playing) That game is the only reason im playing Madden just hoping for a taste of that. But when my ps3 died on me I lost all of that :/

Anyways, think im right with you, my most recent string of games burnt me out for the year. Im in the third quarter playing the Jags who have a total of 56 yards of offense and Bortes is 8-9 ... im done for a while if not until August

Great set Josh, in a week or two ill be in Texas with my new Ps3 so expect me in that Ncaa slider thread lol, but until then this is it for me here hope to see what you crank out for madden 16 should you choose to make a set
Old 05-28-2015, 07:59 PM   #2024
Rookie

l am the GOAT's Arena

Jets fall to 0-2 after losing to the Packers 21-14. After Revis picked Rodgers in the 1st quarter Rodgers really picked up the team. After Geno's 40% comp vs the Raiders in a 31-9 loss he was picking apart the Packers, until he had to leave the game due to a back injury. Fitzpatrick came in a struggled as the Jets blew the 14-6 lead. On a side note we notched two sacks vs Rodgers, both courtesy of Sheldon Richardson. Jets take on Chicago next Monday night in a battle of winless teams.

Really enjoying this set Josh! I really liked your sliders for NCAA 14, but I played that game to completion and this madden set is probably the best mix of realism and challenge I've found.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »