Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2015, 09:41 PM   #2033
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Does the madden profile become corrupted after awhile? I was playing in my CFM and i had fatigue at 50 but it seemed to be acting like it was at 70. Other sliders seemed to be playing at a different setting then what i actually had it at also. After the initial import of sliders into a CFM, should you just make adjustments in CFM or go to the main menu, make adjustments and re-import? I'm thinking the latter is what causes the profile corruption.

Last edited by tyg412; 05-29-2015 at 10:02 PM.
Old 05-31-2015, 09:37 PM   #2034
Rookie

Ive been working on testing sliders from the forum and my own testing. Im not at the level yet of all madden without getting crushed. Instead of all madden sliders or all pro/all madden sliders. Is there anything out there for the pro/all pro casual type guys?
Old 05-31-2015, 10:08 PM   #2035
Banned

Just an update..

Heading into week 3 with the OP sliders of my 2nd year Browns franchise. I honestly think I've created the greatest offense of all-time after 1 year.

Week 1 I smashed the Bengals 42-10 and Manziel threw for 400yds and 5, FIVE tds!!!

Week 2 I played the highly improved raiders and went up 21-7 at half. Was dominating on both sides of the ball. They came back and beat me 27-24!!!

Still loving the sliders!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2015, 12:04 AM   #2036
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASS87
Just an update..

Heading into week 3 with the OP sliders of my 2nd year Browns franchise. I honestly think I've created the greatest offense of all-time after 1 year.

Week 1 I smashed the Bengals 42-10 and Manziel threw for 400yds and 5, FIVE tds!!!

Week 2 I played the highly improved raiders and went up 21-7 at half. Was dominating on both sides of the ball. They came back and beat me 27-24!!!

Still loving the sliders!
Just imagine if you had Josh Gordon. Or is that with Gordon. Your using the sliders from this thread on the 1st post?
Old 06-01-2015, 12:20 AM   #2037
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
I've come to the conclusion that a high number of user sacks is just unavoidable in this game. A lot of them come when the CPU runs the screen play because the oline doesn't even attempt to slow down the dline, that's bad programming on EA's behalf. Another situation where i see the CPU taking majority of their sacks is when the verticals play is called.
I especially agree about when cpu is running verticals. Most sacks i see are either on long routes qb just holds it waiting on the route to develop and when the pocket closes the cpu qb is like i cant throw it away mentality. But if its a normal all out blitz or just one guy breaking off his block and heading towards the qb hard he gets rid of it. Even if its blindside rush, etc. So i think its just programming. We're trying to adjust a chess game in the middle of a chess game. Best way i can explain it. But with my sliders tweaked up and down off of the popular sliders set in the forum. Ive gotten down to 5-6 sacks on each side which i can deal with.
Old 06-01-2015, 09:00 AM   #2038
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangLife03
Just imagine if you had Josh Gordon. Or is that with Gordon. Your using the sliders from this thread on the 1st post?
Yup, that's with Gordon. I also traded for Edelman too. I am using the set on the first post.

Ok two games I've got 5 sacks. I might get 3-5 a game but I'm not getting as much pressure as I'd like. Every game is different for me and really based on sliders.

For my skill level and type of playing style - these sliders are perfect.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:44 AM   #2039
Banned

I posted my end of season stats quite a few posts back but I'd like to mention something else I thought was pretty cool. Rex Burkhead (one of my fav's lol) finished as the Running Back of the Year for the AFC last season. Between him and Manziel I had 2,000yds of rushing - which made up for Manziels bad passing numbers.

Well, I don't manually progress my players. I feel that's a little too unrealistic. Sometimes in real life players don't progress like you'd like - Manziel is a perfect example! Anyways, he currently has 95 short throw and 95 medium throw. His long is only 75 though. Even with these numbers it's tough to throw for over 50-50%, why? Because My run game is dead!!!

The Bengals and Raiders stuffed the run pretty well. I have Thomas, Bitonio, Mack, Greco, and my 85ovr rookie RT with 92rbk and 91ibl!!! Still cannot run for over 4ypc carry though. So I am constantly in 3rd and long situations which is why the Raiders were able to come back and beat me.

*** I did lower fatigue to 62. I think this helps the CPU play well deep into the 4th.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:35 PM   #2040
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey Josh

I have been using your AM set and getting good results. A few questions for you.... 1. How would I help the CPU slow down my pass game, I have already put QB Acc at 0 Pass Block at 0 and Catching at 0 and Geno (who stinks) is still lighting it up. 2. If I raise the CPU Acc to 4 0r 5 what should the Int Ground slider be? 3. The CPU run game has had little success against me so what do you think I should adjust to help them out? 4. I am still seeing a few to many sacks but I don't want a CPU ROBO either any suggestions on that too would be appreciated. I like how the game feels overall but just looking for little tweaks to fit my playing style. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »