JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 256 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2015, 06:56 PM   #2041
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Hey Josh


I have been using your AM set and getting good results. A few questions for you.... 1. How would I help the CPU slow down my pass game, I have already put QB Acc at 0 Pass Block at 0 and Catching at 0 and Geno (who stinks) is still lighting it up. 2. If I raise the CPU Acc to 4 0r 5 what should the Int Ground slider be? 3. The CPU run game has had little success against me so what do you think I should adjust to help them out? 4. I am still seeing a few to many sacks but I don't want a CPU ROBO either any suggestions on that too would be appreciated. I like how the game feels overall but just looking for little tweaks to fit my playing style. Thanks
What I would strongly recommend for you is to move away completely from the All Madden set and go to the AP/AM/AM set. However, set the Cam Newton menu difficulty to AM instead of AP. It's extremely challenging as I played on that a bit by accident....it might be a better way for you to go.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:20 PM   #2042
Rookie
 
greed8819's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: May 2006
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
What I would strongly recommend for you is to move away completely from the All Madden set and go to the AP/AM/AM set. However, set the Cam Newton menu difficulty to AM instead of AP. It's extremely challenging as I played on that a bit by accident....it might be a better way for you to go.
Thanks for the reply, I'll try them.... If I'm understanding you correctly use the exact setup on the OP but with AM for difficulty? One thing I noticed was the speed threshold is at 50 and on the AM set it was 1, do I use 50 instead of 1? I like the looks of the settings and I am eager to try them.
greed8819 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:01 PM   #2043
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Thanks for the reply, I'll try them.... If I'm understanding you correctly use the exact setup on the OP but with AM for difficulty? One thing I noticed was the speed threshold is at 50 and on the AM set it was 1, do I use 50 instead of 1? I like the looks of the settings and I am eager to try them.
Yes, reset your profile, but instead of setting the game to All Pro after the Cam Newton intro, select All Madden. Then set all of the main menu settings, set the main menu to All Madden, and then import the sliders into your CFM, setting that also to All Madden.

(Yes, threshold is 50 there....)
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:47 AM   #2044
MVP
 
HC0023's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Hey Josh i decided to play a game using your sliders on the OP I usually coach mode but this time iplayed jets 14 Raiders 10 Total plays 117 Jets Geno 15-28-194-53%-TD 2-INT-1- Aypa-6.9-longpass 32 Ivory 31-155 Johnson 4-17 Jets D 1 SACK Raiders MCgloin 15-24-110-62%-Aypa -4.5 longpass 20 MJD 17-91 Murray 9-48 Raider D 1SACK 1 INT IT WAS NICE TO SEE LB LEAD BOTH TEAMS IN TACKLES WON THE GAME WITH ASTRIP SACK ON MY 6 YRD LINE GOOD JOB
HC0023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:30 AM   #2045
Rookie
 
greed8819's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: May 2006
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Yes, reset your profile, but instead of setting the game to All Pro after the Cam Newton intro, select All Madden. Then set all of the main menu settings, set the main menu to All Madden, and then import the sliders into your CFM, setting that also to All Madden.

(Yes, threshold is 50 there....)
I like the way these feel compared to the AM set I was using, not sure why but my USER sacks have been slowed down and the CPU QB is not going ROBO on me and the completion percent has been very realistic because my D Backs are covering better (maybe the 50 threshold might have something to do with it????). USER passing is still a touch to easy for me, with that being said Josh what setting could I use for the CPU pass defense that would make them cover the best.... I don't care if they "jump" routes or "mirror" my routes I just want the toughest setting you could recommend that would blend with the other parts of the game that play so great.
Thanks
greed8819 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:38 PM   #2046
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
I like the way these feel compared to the AM set I was using, not sure why but my USER sacks have been slowed down and the CPU QB is not going ROBO on me and the completion percent has been very realistic because my D Backs are covering better (maybe the 50 threshold might have something to do with it????). USER passing is still a touch to easy for me, with that being said Josh what setting could I use for the CPU pass defense that would make them cover the best.... I don't care if they "jump" routes or "mirror" my routes I just want the toughest setting you could recommend that would blend with the other parts of the game that play so great.
Thanks
THAT is a problem....you can't just jack up a couple of sliders to make the game more difficult without unbalancing everything else. I could tell you to pump up the pass reaction slider to 100 but it would make the run game WAY too easy. My only suggestion is to drop the User QBA to 2 (1 and 0 tend to glitch things out a bit and may wind up easier)

If you think these are still too easy, I strongly recommend you evaluate how you play the game and ask yourself as to why it is too easy....if you are loaded-up with 99 overalls....you SHOULD dominate as the ratings will be properly reflected with this set.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:47 PM   #2047
Rookie
 
greed8819's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: May 2006
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
THAT is a problem....you can't just jack up a couple of sliders to make the game more difficult without unbalancing everything else. I could tell you to pump up the pass reaction slider to 100 but it would make the run game WAY too easy. My only suggestion is to drop the User QBA to 2 (1 and 0 tend to glitch things out a bit and may wind up easier)

If you think these are still too easy, I strongly recommend you evaluate how you play the game and ask yourself as to why it is too easy....if you are loaded-up with 99 overalls....you SHOULD dominate as the ratings will be properly reflected with this set.
Ok, I'll try ACC at 2 been using 0 maybe that would help.... I use the Jets in first year CCM so that cant be the problem. Just for curiosity if I moved the Pass Reaction slider to 100 what should the Pass coverage be, 100 also? Maybe raise the CPU tackling to help them against my run? I am just spit balling here....I really like how they play, and I feel so close to having a perfect set with them that I just want to fine tune it the best that I can. Thanks
greed8819 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:52 PM   #2048
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Ok, I'll try ACC at 2 been using 0 maybe that would help.... I use the Jets in first year CCM so that cant be the problem. Just for curiosity if I moved the Pass Reaction slider to 100 what should the Pass coverage be, 100 also? Maybe raise the CPU tackling to help them against my run? I am just spit balling here....I really like how they play, and I feel so close to having a perfect set with them that I just want to fine tune it the best that I can. Thanks
You could never balance the set with values that high and get realistic results.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 PM.

Top -