JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 260 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 06-12-2015, 12:47 PM   #2073
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Josh they do and don't..there is some wonky things that happen..they work better then years past..but I have had my whole Defensive unit sub out for no apparent reason on more then one occasion..I have also tested different fatigue levels (player edits along with auto subs) and players still sub out the same based almost always based on the "main fatigue setting"..I'm starting to believe that like the different levels for difficultly, there is a hidden system that is tied together...but to combat the randomness of full team subbing default is were I'm back at..and yes I have made each main menu and CFM auto subs the same and the problem continues..edit a thought..I have noticed several sub issues after time outs and injuries..odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 06-12-2015, 01:08 PM   #2074
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Josh they do and don't..there is some wonky things that happen..they work better then years past..but I have had my whole Defensive unit sub out for no apparent reason on more then one occasion..I have also tested different fatigue levels (player edits along with auto subs) and players still sub out the same based almost always based on the "main fatigue setting"..I'm starting to believe that like the different levels for difficultly, there is a hidden system that is tied together...but to combat the randomness of full team subbing default is were I'm back at..and yes I have made each main menu and CFM auto subs the same and the problem continues..edit a thought..I have noticed several sub issues after time outs and injuries..odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's an interesting thought and it wouldn't shock me. Frankly, it's stuff like this that has turned me off to this game. I actually re-installed the old gen M15 and it plays so much better (more like NCAA14) with the right sliders.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:43 PM   #2075
MVP

JG80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
That's an interesting thought and it wouldn't shock me. Frankly, it's stuff like this that has turned me off to this game. I actually re-installed the old gen M15 and it plays so much better (more like NCAA14) with the right sliders.

Could you point me to these "right sliders"? Everything I have tried has been either too easy or hard.

NBA:MAVERICKS
Old 06-12-2015, 03:01 PM   #2076
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
Could you point me to these "right sliders"? Everything I have tried has been either too easy or hard.
Nothing has been posted yet as I am still looking at the CPU line play (ironically, their pass/run block is too good). I'll likely post something in the old gen slider forum sometime this weekend.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:35 PM   #2077
MVP

JG80's Arena

Quote:
Nothing has been posted yet as I am still looking at the CPU line play (ironically, their pass/run block is too good). I'll likely post something in the old gen slider forum sometime this weekend.

Looking forward to it

NBA:MAVERICKS
Old 06-12-2015, 03:58 PM   #2078
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Quote:
Yes they do.

You can test by running a toss play to the strong side and sprinting directly to the sideline and out of bounds.
Do that three times in Play Now and you'll probably see your backup in on fourth down. If you try that same thing in CFM your starter will not come out.
I've been testing way back since I was trying to develop my own set (LONG time ago!) and they just don't produce the same results in both modes. In CFM the HB will stay in well beyond the point of fatigue and you can check this by the color of his icon in the play selection menu.
Other positions are hit and miss, but HB is just tough to make work.
Old 06-12-2015, 06:25 PM   #2079
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

M15 "Old Gen" sliders now posted in the Old Gen slider forum:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Old 06-12-2015, 08:30 PM   #2080
Rookie

Shards's Arena

I've been using these with my Jags 2nd year chise and I overhauled my offensive line with powerful run blockers but it still shouldn't be this easy to run. I'm using your all madden set and made sure to reset my profile. Do these work the same for online and offline CFM? Assuming I have them setup right, what would you suggest to make running harder? There seems to be some great gameplay here and the CPU is actually doing some good things on offense which is a nice change.

I saw a suggestion to turn up tackling as I looked back a few pages. Maybe the Jets running plays are just that good. It seems like I get nothing on outside runs (madden standard) but thrive on dives, counters, and traps.

Thanks for all the work on these!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »