JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 263 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 07-05-2015, 11:14 PM   #2097
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

If new set fixes sacks..I'm in..I miss being able to play D-line...opening the passing windows maybe the only thing to fix that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 07-06-2015, 12:14 PM   #2098
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
I didn't have this problem at all. Had 8 sacks vs Texans, only 2 were user sacks.
I played them too and only had two sacks. I think ratings are playing a major role.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:16 PM   #2099
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

If anyone has time....I would like thoughts as to how this would play as a pure all madden set (am on all three difficulties).
Old 07-06-2015, 02:31 PM   #2100
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
If anyone has time....I would like thoughts as to how this would play as a pure all madden set (am on all three difficulties).

Josh when I get home from work in about 3hrs I'll take it for a spin on AM/AM/AM

Old 07-06-2015, 07:42 PM   #2101
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Ok one game down..now first small background...my team is an "expansion team" (used rules found in OS) with only decent player on it being Clowney (needed to give my team something lol)...other only 80 player is ageless Charles Woodson..and Logan Mankins..I run a very simple P Carroll d under front with Clowney at LEO..a lot of cover 3 or single high man..here are the totals;
Totals
HUM-CPU (NYJ)
Yard: 287 386
Running: 110 103
Passing: 177 283
First down: 19 20
CPU QB (G Smith)
26/34 283 2TDS
CPU RB (C. Ivory)
86 3.5
Overall impression..lost the game..24-21..CPU was passing with ease..however my highest rated CB is rookie Dezmen Southward..so don't feel bad about it..even though it was Geno Smith..I got some pressure but no sacks..one Hurry did cause an INT..CPU run game was hard but no overpowering as Chris Ivory was there starter..
As far as my Offense..ughhhhh in a good way..my run game was hit or miss..broke off one run for 30 and another for 15 everything else was 2-4 yards or less..my QB is RGIII..he was not great..15-27 for 215..one pick..also got sacked 5 times..it was a hard game but fun..felt it played to most ratings as possible..my line sucks and I got punished..the score was 21-7 at half but I got a pick six..what I LOVED was I saw some jump balls in ends zone..two were dropped one was caught but loved it..I believe causing the Defense to be alittle dumped down on passing helped extremely well with sacks! Josh u ur NCAA crew appeared to come up with a good set here..I'll report back when I get a second game in

Old 07-06-2015, 08:57 PM   #2102
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Ok one game down..now first small background...my team is an "expansion team" (used rules found in OS) with only decent player on it being Clowney (needed to give my team something lol)...other only 80 player is ageless Charles Woodson..and Logan Mankins..I run a very simple P Carroll d under front with Clowney at LEO..a lot of cover 3 or single high man..here are the totals;
Totals
HUM-CPU (NYJ)
Yard: 287 386
Running: 110 103
Passing: 177 283
First down: 19 20
CPU QB (G Smith)
26/34 283 2TDS
CPU RB (C. Ivory)
86 3.5
Overall impression..lost the game..24-21..CPU was passing with ease..however my highest rated CB is rookie Dezmen Southward..so don't feel bad about it..even though it was Geno Smith..I got some pressure but no sacks..one Hurry did cause an INT..CPU run game was hard but no overpowering as Chris Ivory was there starter..
As far as my Offense..ughhhhh in a good way..my run game was hit or miss..broke off one run for 30 and another for 15 everything else was 2-4 yards or less..my QB is RGIII..he was not great..15-27 for 215..one pick..also got sacked 5 times..it was a hard game but fun..felt it played to most ratings as possible..my line sucks and I got punished..the score was 21-7 at half but I got a pick six..what I LOVED was I saw some jump balls in ends zone..two were dropped one was caught but loved it..I believe causing the Defense to be alittle dumped down on passing helped extremely well with sacks! Josh u ur NCAA crew appeared to come up with a good set here..I'll report back when I get a second game in

I take it that this was using the AM/AM/AM setup? I'll have to give it a shot myself....but to go through another "Cam" thing....ugh....lol

Awesome thread for the "expansion team" thing....I missed that thread...I'll have to give that a whirl....it is right up my alley.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:12 PM   #2103
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
That 76% completion rate for Geno Smith is bugging the hell outta me. I would bet that the cpu's wr's were getting a ton of separation on your DB's. I'm far from a slider expert, but could this be because the DPI slider is too high? for ****s and giggles I played a few games on all pro default sliders and although the robo qb was horrendous, and the cpu run game and pass blocking were non-existent, DB's seemed to play their position better and some of the better ones were actually jamming receivers off the line in man coverage. I know that if you mess with one slider, something else gets broke, but this poor DB play is a game killer for me.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:35 PM   #2104
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
That 76% completion rate for Geno Smith is bugging the hell outta me. I would bet that the cpu's wr's were getting a ton of separation on your DB's. I'm far from a slider expert, but could this be because the DPI slider is too high? for ****s and giggles I played a few games on all pro default sliders and although the robo qb was horrendous, and the cpu run game and pass blocking were non-existent, DB's seemed to play their position better and some of the better ones were actually jamming receivers off the line in man coverage. I know that if you mess with one slider, something else gets broke, but this poor DB play is a game killer for me.
No....higher DPI will improve the coverage....if it IS a slider, the likely culprit is the PCV slider (and QBA). The likely issue was the lack of pressure he was getting.

Matt10 in our NCAA thread posted an interesting set today - it played a lot like a good NFL game (bad for NCAA, good for Madden). It actually (in theory) may address a lot of our issues with what I posted yesterday. I'm going to take a quick look at that...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »