JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-18-2014, 08:22 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I threw 3(pressed the wrong button the controller all 3 times and threw it right at defenders), and I picked one. I say I, but I mean my team. I have a CFM as the Texans and I was facing the Cowboys.

I think there should be plenty of games you don't get a pick, that's realistic. Then one game you'll get 3 or 4. That's what happens in real life for the most part.
Old 10-18-2014, 09:59 PM   #18
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

I`m going to try these. I`m really doubting about QB acc 2 and PB at 0. Does CPU move the ball at all?
Old 10-18-2014, 10:22 PM   #19
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I`m going to try these. I`m really doubting about QB acc 2 and PB at 0. Does CPU move the ball at all?
Booker...ever the doubter

Yes, they move it well...the CPU run game probably needs a boost; but the passing game is quite realistic.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:31 PM   #20
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Started a Jags dynasty and lost to the Eagles 27-6.

Couldn't do much on the ground until I got Denard Robinson in the game for some shotgun run plays.

Foles did well for the Eagles passing for 22-36 for 300 yards and 2 TDs (no picks). He was sacked three times. McCoy ran the ball 20 times for 58 yards and a TD (but caught five balls for 49 yards). (Noting he only had 79 yards rushing in the real game this year).

Got the 'Skins next, so it'll be interesting to see how their run game fares against my defense.
Old 10-18-2014, 11:34 PM   #21
MVP

booker21's Arena

Well I don't know what to think.

I was using
Qb 5
Pb 100

Human defense all 25

And with these sliders cpu moved the ball a lot better than they did with the one above.

Why? Why why?? I'm going crazy.

Manning got sacked 4 times but he had 40att so it was ok.

All other stats was great. My only issue was I was able to run the ball way to good. Other than that. Good results!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 11:58 PM   #22
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Well I don't know what to think.

I was using
Qb 5
Pb 100

Human defense all 25

And with these sliders cpu moved the ball a lot better than they did with the one above.

Why? Why why?? I'm going crazy.

Manning got sacked 4 times but he had 40att so it was ok.

All other stats was great. My only issue was I was able to run the ball way to good. Other than that. Good results!
Sounds like you enjoyed them; glad to hear it. So he threw 40 passes and was sacked 4 times, so that is 44 pass plays and 4 sacks (~9% or so). The NFL average last year was something around 7% IIRC...not too bad.

I've been using similar settings for NCAA too, and they give pretty good games. The combination of the KRI at 99 and RTK at 10 really makes the defense flow....

If your running game is consistently strong, just bump up the CPU tackle a bit and you should be fine.

I do think the CPU run game needs a bit of help. Have to work part of the day tomorrow, but I will probably make a couple of minor tweaks to see if I can enhance this further.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:12 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah pretty decent set hear. Pass Blocking and Run blocking at 0 is legit.

Had to bump up CPU Tackle a fair bit but everything else is gold.

Threshold spot on with 50, glad to see. Anything under 30 is way to easy.

Think I going to roll with these, really liking how the penalty sliders are playing out, with holding at 99 and finally a set with higher opi than dpi. 75/50 is working slightly better. This game is still a bit of dink and dunk football but overall these sliders open it up a little bit.

If the wrs were a bit more aggressive going up for the ball then gameplay would be very close to perfect. Would also prefer ints higher but understand its a balancing act with Db aggressiveness.

Cheers
Old 10-19-2014, 12:50 AM   #24
MVP

booker21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Sounds like you enjoyed them; glad to hear it. So he threw 40 passes and was sacked 4 times, so that is 44 pass plays and 4 sacks (~9% or so). The NFL average last year was something around 7% IIRC...not too bad.

I've been using similar settings for NCAA too, and they give pretty good games. The combination of the KRI at 99 and RTK at 10 really makes the defense flow....

If your running game is consistently strong, just bump up the CPU tackle a bit and you should be fine.

I do think the CPU run game needs a bit of help. Have to work part of the day tomorrow, but I will probably make a couple of minor tweaks to see if I can enhance this further.
Yes I did.

Sack ratio is perfect if these keep working like this.

What is also funny is that I was playing with higher qb acc, pb, and wr catching. Defense was also lower than these set. But these set gives me a much better cpu passing game. Which make no sense since sliders are lower.

This game is crazy lol

I will just rise tackle to 25 and play a few more games. If things play the same I'll settle with this.

Great work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »