Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2014, 05:50 PM   #241
Rookie

bobloblah1980's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Ok, I finally tried them on A.M. as you suggest.. I love the random things I wasn't seeing on ap, deep throws from cpu less sacks etc.....

Here's my question to you, what do suggest I change the cpu pcv or reaction as it seems to be that the cpu db's are just way too magical and i went from a decent 60% to 35% passing on these..now I understand there is a skill adjustment but it just felt like there was too much db warping on passes that there was no way they should get to..thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 06:29 PM   #242
Rookie

OVR: 0

@JOSH

so i have now basically ran thru a whole season, and am while im very content with what ive got
my only issue seems to be that NO COMPUTER team can run the ball on me...
i have the cpu fumble at 49 ... all other aspects of the game are spot on now,

only differences i have from your set are
clipping @ 33
hum int @38
threshold speed is @ 16 ( finally seeing realistic speeds. and ppl breaking away hum and cpu included!)
cpu fumble 49

all games have been great. THANX once again
Old 10-28-2014, 06:33 PM   #243

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Finished out my season and still stand by these sliders as the best I've tried this year. Having said that I've noticed that confidence is severely overdone. I made it to the Super Bowl and with a good majority of my team having 99 in confidence I completely shut down San Diego and won 37-10. In the NFC Championship I murdered Seattle and held Lynch to less then 2 yards per carry even though in season he averaged 5+ per carry. I'm left to assume the maxed out confidence led to the complete domination.

Should add I saw a weird play against Seattle. Perrish Cox got a pick on his own 20 or so and it should have been an easy pick 6 when suddenly around midfield some big *** lineman comes motoring out of nowhere and ran him down lmao. That big guy was hustling but he had no business chasing down a guy with 92 speed 30 yards down field following a pick.

Last edited by The Chef; 10-28-2014 at 06:35 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 06:58 PM   #244
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBassMan10
I haven't played NCAA in a week because of you. Bravo. Keep up the good work.
Noooo....I just nearly nailed down the OS community slider set!!! (Seriously, you should try it out....it plays a very nice game of college football)
Old 10-28-2014, 07:08 PM   #245
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobloblah1980
Ok, I finally tried them on A.M. as you suggest.. I love the random things I wasn't seeing on ap, deep throws from cpu less sacks etc.....

Here's my question to you, what do suggest I change the cpu pcv or reaction as it seems to be that the cpu db's are just way too magical and i went from a decent 60% to 35% passing on these..now I understand there is a skill adjustment but it just felt like there was too much db warping on passes that there was no way they should get to..thanks in advance
It's a very tough balance from a slider perspective to tweak coverage sliders, you might be better off bumping up the human QBA a couple of notches. But, try sticking with the current setup before tweaking.

These have been hard for me too in all honestly (but I relish the challenge). You have to throw to your checkdown targets and as inviting as that deep target may be, if there is a safety over the top, don't throw it. You have to read the coverage before the snap and try to anticipate. The most important thing (and I can't believe I am saying this about a video game) is footwork. You have to make sure your QB's feet are set before the throw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
@JOSH

so i have now basically ran thru a whole season, and am while im very content with what ive got
my only issue seems to be that NO COMPUTER team can run the ball on me...
i have the cpu fumble at 49 ... all other aspects of the game are spot on now,

only differences i have from your set are
clipping @ 33
hum int @38
threshold speed is @ 16 ( finally seeing realistic speeds. and ppl breaking away hum and cpu included!)
cpu fumble 49

all games have been great. THANX once again
SECElit3 recommends a threshold of 16-20 for ideal balance....I'm not surprised that this is working. When I get back to this game, I will check it out.

For your running game issue, lower human tackling (a 5 point drop can be a huge help).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 07:33 PM   #246
Rookie

@Josh

I will give a try, i beleive last time i had my tackle lowered it made me miss more tackles rather than have the computer get thru the holes better or have better blocking. although i have had sum of the better running backs break large gains once or twice, but have yet to see a consistent run game from the cpu

thanx for your time..

BTW is the ncaa for ps4 ? i miss playing college football but have been out the loop for games kinda always get caught up in madden or espn 2k5 on my macbook
Old 10-28-2014, 07:36 PM   #247
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
@Josh

I will give a try, i beleive last time i had my tackle lowered it made me miss more tackles rather than have the computer get thru the holes better or have better blocking. although i have had sum of the better running backs break large gains once or twice, but have yet to see a consistent run game from the cpu

thanx for your time..

BTW is the ncaa for ps4 ? i miss playing college football but have been out the loop for games kinda always get caught up in madden or espn 2k5 on my macbook
No, I play the PS3 version of NCAA 14 - a very well done game. I wish EA would've kicked out the same game last year on PS4, even if it just cleaned up the graphics a bit....
Old 10-28-2014, 08:13 PM   #248
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Qb edits are cool and accentuate this set. I have not removed the tuner due to potential issues with sacks....personal preference though....I just think the running game can be tuned easier.
K thanks. Looking forward to trying these out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »