JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 31 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2014, 05:50 PM   #241
Rookie
 
bobloblah1980's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Ok, I finally tried them on A.M. as you suggest.. I love the random things I wasn't seeing on ap, deep throws from cpu less sacks etc.....

Here's my question to you, what do suggest I change the cpu pcv or reaction as it seems to be that the cpu db's are just way too magical and i went from a decent 60% to 35% passing on these..now I understand there is a skill adjustment but it just felt like there was too much db warping on passes that there was no way they should get to..thanks in advance
bobloblah1980 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:29 PM   #242
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

@JOSH

so i have now basically ran thru a whole season, and am while im very content with what ive got
my only issue seems to be that NO COMPUTER team can run the ball on me...
i have the cpu fumble at 49 ... all other aspects of the game are spot on now,

only differences i have from your set are
clipping @ 33
hum int @38
threshold speed is @ 16 ( finally seeing realistic speeds. and ppl breaking away hum and cpu included!)
cpu fumble 49

all games have been great. THANX once again
deezycobain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:33 PM   #243
Moderator
 
The Chef's Arena
 
OVR: 52
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 14,202
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Finished out my season and still stand by these sliders as the best I've tried this year. Having said that I've noticed that confidence is severely overdone. I made it to the Super Bowl and with a good majority of my team having 99 in confidence I completely shut down San Diego and won 37-10. In the NFC Championship I murdered Seattle and held Lynch to less then 2 yards per carry even though in season he averaged 5+ per carry. I'm left to assume the maxed out confidence led to the complete domination.

Should add I saw a weird play against Seattle. Perrish Cox got a pick on his own 20 or so and it should have been an easy pick 6 when suddenly around midfield some big *** lineman comes motoring out of nowhere and ran him down lmao. That big guy was hustling but he had no business chasing down a guy with 92 speed 30 yards down field following a pick.
__________________
http://www.twitch.tv/kitm9891

Last edited by The Chef; 10-28-2014 at 06:35 PM.
The Chef is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:58 PM   #244
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBassMan10
I haven't played NCAA in a week because of you. Bravo. Keep up the good work.
Noooo....I just nearly nailed down the OS community slider set!!! (Seriously, you should try it out....it plays a very nice game of college football)
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:08 PM   #245
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobloblah1980
Ok, I finally tried them on A.M. as you suggest.. I love the random things I wasn't seeing on ap, deep throws from cpu less sacks etc.....

Here's my question to you, what do suggest I change the cpu pcv or reaction as it seems to be that the cpu db's are just way too magical and i went from a decent 60% to 35% passing on these..now I understand there is a skill adjustment but it just felt like there was too much db warping on passes that there was no way they should get to..thanks in advance
It's a very tough balance from a slider perspective to tweak coverage sliders, you might be better off bumping up the human QBA a couple of notches. But, try sticking with the current setup before tweaking.

These have been hard for me too in all honestly (but I relish the challenge). You have to throw to your checkdown targets and as inviting as that deep target may be, if there is a safety over the top, don't throw it. You have to read the coverage before the snap and try to anticipate. The most important thing (and I can't believe I am saying this about a video game) is footwork. You have to make sure your QB's feet are set before the throw.


Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
@JOSH

so i have now basically ran thru a whole season, and am while im very content with what ive got
my only issue seems to be that NO COMPUTER team can run the ball on me...
i have the cpu fumble at 49 ... all other aspects of the game are spot on now,

only differences i have from your set are
clipping @ 33
hum int @38
threshold speed is @ 16 ( finally seeing realistic speeds. and ppl breaking away hum and cpu included!)
cpu fumble 49

all games have been great. THANX once again
SECElit3 recommends a threshold of 16-20 for ideal balance....I'm not surprised that this is working. When I get back to this game, I will check it out.

For your running game issue, lower human tackling (a 5 point drop can be a huge help).
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:33 PM   #246
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

@Josh

I will give a try, i beleive last time i had my tackle lowered it made me miss more tackles rather than have the computer get thru the holes better or have better blocking. although i have had sum of the better running backs break large gains once or twice, but have yet to see a consistent run game from the cpu

thanx for your time..

BTW is the ncaa for ps4 ? i miss playing college football but have been out the loop for games kinda always get caught up in madden or espn 2k5 on my macbook
deezycobain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:36 PM   #247
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
@Josh

I will give a try, i beleive last time i had my tackle lowered it made me miss more tackles rather than have the computer get thru the holes better or have better blocking. although i have had sum of the better running backs break large gains once or twice, but have yet to see a consistent run game from the cpu

thanx for your time..

BTW is the ncaa for ps4 ? i miss playing college football but have been out the loop for games kinda always get caught up in madden or espn 2k5 on my macbook
No, I play the PS3 version of NCAA 14 - a very well done game. I wish EA would've kicked out the same game last year on PS4, even if it just cleaned up the graphics a bit....
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 08:13 PM   #248
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Qb edits are cool and accentuate this set. I have not removed the tuner due to potential issues with sacks....personal preference though....I just think the running game can be tuned easier.
K thanks. Looking forward to trying these out
itsOTTOmatic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 PM.

Top -