JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 32 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-28-2014, 11:11 PM   #249
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
@JOSH

my only issue seems to be that NO COMPUTER team can run the ball on me...
From some limited testing, it seems the computer does not handle RB at 0 very well, for its own run game. You might try a setting nearer 50 . . .
Old 10-29-2014, 03:18 AM   #250
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
From some limited testing, it seems the computer does not handle RB at 0 very well, for its own run game. You might try a setting nearer 50 . . .
Which slider near 50?
Old 10-29-2014, 02:18 PM   #251
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
I don't think this is true at all. The CPU runs just fine on me. At 50 run block on All Madden, the CPU will pancake lots of guys, especially CPU WRs pancaking DBs and LBs.

My stats are just right at 0. Good OL and HBs get me for 5 YPC or more; it's a good day if I can hold an elite back to under 4.5. Mediocre OL and HBs get more like 3.5-4.o YPC for me.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:07 PM   #252
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
Which slider near 50?

CPU Run Block.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:11 PM   #253
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

I hope your thread gets a big following these are fantastic! You saved my season. Only things i adjusted is qba to 5 for both, fumbles down to 40 for both to help toughen the run a tad per your advice on the thread (also moved cpu rb blocking to 10 to give a lil bit extra pep) and lastly i play as miami so when i tried pass block at 0 sacks were too often for both sides. I moved hum to 60 and cpu to 95 and the sack numbers are good and they all feel earned and when i get taken down i know it was me that messed up. Id love any feedback on my adjustments and what effects they may have. Thank you so much im finally sitting down and enjoying what im seeing and the feeling im very close to ending my two months of slideritis
Old 10-29-2014, 07:22 PM   #254
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Meant to add i was Miami playing New England and at 0 pass cov i was seeing 3 sacks per side almost per quarter. Also i moved quarters to 15m and runoff at 15. With your base and my above adjustments i looooooooooove Madden again. After tuners, patches, sacks, bad stats, making multiple slider jumps, AM to AP jumps, speed threshold jumps, game speed jumps and every other headache and theory out there i stumbled here and happily im back where i belong on AM. Thank you again you really got my vote for best set there are amazing sets out there i love the way Armors plays if it werent for sacks but you have the game leveled out for me. Im seeing wild deep passes and i even saw a DPI and a holding. Awesome man just awesome
Old 10-29-2014, 07:23 PM   #255
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

0 pass block not zero coverage i meant
Old 10-29-2014, 07:37 PM   #256
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Sorry for the rapid fire posts but i wanted to add kudos for the 19 threshold you caught onto it works great and the flip flop you did for reaction/coverage making reaction higher than coverage for hum and vice versa for cpu truly makes a nice balance i see alot of peaks and valleys in drives for both sides. The game feels competitive but not overly difficult. I stay focused all game now because everything "feels" earned and not given to you. Cant wait to get started!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »