JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 33 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-29-2014, 08:36 PM   #257
Rookie

carlito1171's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a great set!

I'm enjoying playing games in my CFM because of it. I usually focus on team building. One minor thing, the CPU QB sack glitch is outta control. How should I go about adjusting the sliders to lower the sacks?
Old 10-30-2014, 09:23 AM   #258
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

After testing your base and doing tweaks i have come back to the base set with the exception of pass blocking at 60 for hum and 95 for cpu, moved cpu run blocking back down from 10 to 5 and moved fumbles to 45 for both. Im solid on pass blocking but the other things are tentative im just messing with the run. So far so good these sliders are amazing it plays like you said on AM being like a smarter all pro. Looking forward to anything new you come up with and thank you again for posting your set i was close to giving up on there being one out there that truly solved the issues and balanced the gameplay at the same time.
Old 10-30-2014, 01:03 PM   #259
Rookie

Holy S##t!!!!! These are GREAT!!!!
I play as the Dolphins offline CFM and wow!!!
I'm going to plug yours in Josh but I've always had my thresh at 25 and I plugged these in after week 1 against the Pats(I had enough when Garapolo came in the 1st for injured Brady and lit....me...up) I'm 3-1 but all my games won have been by 3 or fewer points, 2 were last second FG's and they have all been slugfests that came down to the wire. I feel as though I could have easily been beaten in all my wins. nothing cheap or easy and I'm finally seeing a little D but still 26th in league in Pass Yds allowed
Rodgers comes to town tonight
Old 10-30-2014, 01:19 PM   #260
Rookie

Even in Play Now It was Cowboys(me) vs. Eagles
I'm down 6 pts with 14 seconds on the clock in the 4th Qt.............
at my own 19 yd line....NO CHANCE......Right??......
well.....1st Down Romo 15 yd underneath.....9 seconds left
2nd Down DEEP bomb.....incomplete........3 seconds left
3rd Down DEEP Bomb......complete to Dez......tackled at the 2..GAME OVER..
....Wait...Flag on the play...roughing the passer...WHAT??? sooooooo....
Ball on 2, 0:00 on the clock.....shotgun... to Witten....TD!!!! tie 34-34
xtra pt. GOOD!!!! Cowboys win 35-34!!!! OMG I didn't think I had a prayer given the ball at my 19 with :14 secs. on the clock, 1 T/O needing a TD
My blood pressure must have been through the roof!!!! this was AMAZING, win or lose

Last edited by rydogg82; 10-30-2014 at 01:23 PM.
Old 10-30-2014, 04:01 PM   #261
Rookie

Josh,

I have to say, i believe these are final for me (sliders used on 1st page as of 10/26). I am 2-1 with Green Bay. I control the DT most of the time. These are spot on. I can give you some stats that are pretty dead on.

1st game i beat seattle 20-19...thought i had it wrapped up in the 4th and Lacy fumbles....i was able to hold them off. Roger had 289 yards passing, 1TD...lacy ran for 76 yards....i did have 5 sacks....

2nd game i beat Jets 34-20...roger 3td 1int 325 yards.....lacy 112 yards....I only had one sack

3rd game I got beat bad by the Lions 28-12....rogers threw 2int..he threw for 301 and finally a TD....but again only 1 sack.

My opinion so far. great stats...have yet to see a QB throw better then 80%...QB's go on a roll then will have a series that is off. i blitzed and tried many things but after 3 games my team has 7 sacks......only thing concerning is lack of int's...i have zero....but those will come also.
Really enjoying the game.....like the fact you can move the ball sometimes easy, then next series you really have to zero in or you will get destroyed.

Also as far as the CPU goes, they have run on me fairly well....Lynch had 112, with R. wilson having 60......Ivory had 83 before he got hurt, then johnson added 45. Bush struggled against me....similar to real life...only 67 total, and 20 came at the end.

Thanks again Josh, nice sliders.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:02 PM   #262

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Let me start by saying these sliders were the best I had tried to date. Having said that I've ran into a major issue and I think I'm just gonna move on from Madden unfortunately, that problem being confidence. It is so horribly overdone that the moment your players' confidence maxes out the game becomes incredibly easy thanks to the ratings boost each player receives. I went 12-4 my first season with San Francisco but 3 of those 4 losses were after I switched to these sliders, I believe I went 6-3 with them and felt like they were playing beautifully and then the playoffs started. I breezed through to the Super Bowl only to route San Diego 37-10. I went through the offseason, of which the CPU continues to make boneheaded moves like Dallas letting Murray walk even though they had over $40 Million available, made some roster moves myself and started season 2. The problems continued thanks to the maxed out confidence, I beat Seattle at home to open the season 42-3. I was hopeful that was just a weird occurance and week 2 at Chicago I won 30-24 and thought things were looking better before I dropped 58 on Green Bay in week 3 winning that game 58-17. I have no idea what to do at this point, my average margin of victory is 40 points when playing at home with an average score of 50-10. Suddenly the sliders that provided a great challenge now feel like All-Pro difficulty yet again, all thanks to the maxed out confidence of nearly my entire team. I will admit my offense is loaded (Michael Crabtree, Josh Gordon and Randall Cobb at WR with Jordan Cameron at TE) but I can run with ease, pass with ease and my defense gets 4-6 sacks a game without using pass commit or usering a lineman.

Any ideas Josh? I'm completely clueless how to offset the confidence increase leading to blowouts which in turn creates an issue where I basically need to edit sliders constantly to match the ups and downs of confidence which in itself is overkill for me personally. I'm open to suggesstions but I have a feeling without tweaking sliders constantly I'm stuck now that confidence is maxed out.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:24 PM   #263
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Let me start by saying these sliders were the best I had tried to date. Having said that I've ran into a major issue and I think I'm just gonna move on from Madden unfortunately, that problem being confidence. It is so horribly overdone that the moment your players' confidence maxes out the game becomes incredibly easy thanks to the ratings boost each player receives. I went 12-4 my first season with San Francisco but 3 of those 4 losses were after I switched to these sliders, I believe I went 6-3 with them and felt like they were playing beautifully and then the playoffs started. I breezed through to the Super Bowl only to route San Diego 37-10. I went through the offseason, of which the CPU continues to make boneheaded moves like Dallas letting Murray walk even though they had over $40 Million available, made some roster moves myself and started season 2. The problems continued thanks to the maxed out confidence, I beat Seattle at home to open the season 42-3. I was hopeful that was just a weird occurance and week 2 at Chicago I won 30-24 and thought things were looking better before I dropped 58 on Green Bay in week 3 winning that game 58-17. I have no idea what to do at this point, my average margin of victory is 40 points when playing at home with an average score of 50-10. Suddenly the sliders that provided a great challenge now feel like All-Pro difficulty yet again, all thanks to the maxed out confidence of nearly my entire team. I will admit my offense is loaded (Michael Crabtree, Josh Gordon and Randall Cobb at WR with Jordan Cameron at TE) but I can run with ease, pass with ease and my defense gets 4-6 sacks a game without using pass commit or usering a lineman.

Any ideas Josh? I'm completely clueless how to offset the confidence increase leading to blowouts which in turn creates an issue where I basically need to edit sliders constantly to match the ups and downs of confidence which in itself is overkill for me personally. I'm open to suggesstions but I have a feeling without tweaking sliders constantly I'm stuck now that confidence is maxed out.
Man.....that really blows. I can think of no logical and reasonable method to overcome this without starting a dynasty over; the fix being to never gameplan to confidence. Of course, that could lead to build up too much XP, which again causes progression issues. I guess the only thing one could do is to use the game plan to scrimmage each week (with minimal XP gained per player). It just seems crummy that we would have to resort to such measures and not make use of the features implemented in this year's game.

One would almost wish that confidence would reset every season to 50 for all players....that is probably more realistic given that every season is a fresh start.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 10-30-2014 at 10:26 PM.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:36 PM   #264
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Man.....that really
One would almost wish that confidence would reset every season to 50 for all players....that is probably more realistic given that every season is a fresh start.
I am actually rather surprised it does not. No way confidence should remain high indefinitely. That is not how thing work in the real world.

I will take solace in the fact I'm probably not a good enough Madden player to win the superbowl in my first season . . .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »