JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 43 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-28-2014, 08:56 PM   #337
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by morario84
started a franchise with the raiders. Put the sliders in game 2 against the texans and latavius murray had ~150 yards at half. The O-line blocking was just way too good. CPU seemed to tackle fine but i was getting huge holes. I quit at the start of the 4th qtr with over 200 yards. I'm going to adjust and try again. I don't know the schemes off the top of my head, just used default.

I've seen that the user RB at zero has actually worked pretty well for me. I liked your last set but tweaked it a bit to my liking. CPU run game seemed rather ****ty as well, but I'm going to adjust my RB sliders and try again.

You last set was the best I've used so far, tho I did change them a bit.
Thank you, that helps a bit more. The run blocking has been the toughest thing for me to nail down with this set. I'll wait till I get some more feedback....but I do ask that you try more than 1 game before you adjust things.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:05 PM   #338
Pro

CBoller1331's Arena

OVR: 0

I know these are in the next gen page, but is there any reason that these won't work on PS3?
Michigan Wolverines
Wheaton Thunder (NCAA DIII)

Thanks Peyton. #18
Old 11-28-2014, 09:44 PM   #339
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoller1331
I know these are in the next gen page, but is there any reason that these won't work on PS3?
I've seen other people say that they will work on old-gen systems, but I have no confirmation. I can tell you one thing, the sliders more-or-less work the same as on old-gen games.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:46 PM   #340
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by morario84
started a franchise with the raiders. Put the sliders in game 2 against the texans and latavius murray had ~150 yards at half. The O-line blocking was just way too good. CPU seemed to tackle fine but i was getting huge holes. I quit at the start of the 4th qtr with over 200 yards. I'm going to adjust and try again. I don't know the schemes off the top of my head, just used default.

I've seen that the user RB at zero has actually worked pretty well for me. I liked your last set but tweaked it a bit to my liking. CPU run game seemed rather ****ty as well, but I'm going to adjust my RB sliders and try again.

You last set was the best I've used so far, tho I did change them a bit.
Would you PM me the changes you made to my old set....curious what modifications you made.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:53 PM   #341
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

JoshC1977s M15 Set

Also made changes to ur first set and was loving them..patch dropped things have changed..biggest changes I had made were tackling 0 for both run blocking 0..and IG 0, OPI 10 and DPI 35..but after patch HUM run game to easy..

Edit: I did edit QB traits sorry forgot that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

Last edited by StefJoeHalt; 11-28-2014 at 10:11 PM.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:15 PM   #342
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OK....screw this....were going to use the NCAA set as the base for this. I don't think I gave it enough time.

The only differences from the NCAA set:

• QBA at 6/3
  • IG at default
  • Pass Block at 0/0
  • Fumbles at 60 (somewhat sure it is the inverse of the RBA slider on NCAA)
  • Bumped up Human RBK to match CPU (for now)
That's it...see OP for full settings.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:28 PM   #343
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Would you PM me the changes you made to my old set....curious what modifications you made.
6/5
0/0
42/42
0/35
44/44
60/60
30/30
40/60
15/15
Old 11-29-2014, 08:39 AM   #344
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK....screw this....were going to use the NCAA set as the base for this. I don't think I gave it enough time.

The only differences from the NCAA set:

• QBA at 6/3
  • IG at default
  • Pass Block at 0/0
  • Fumbles at 60 (somewhat sure it is the inverse of the RBA slider on NCAA)
  • Bumped up Human RBK to match CPU (for now)
That's it...see OP for full settings.
OK.....unless I just really suck at Madden, THAT was really ugly as defense was way overpowered. I'll confess that this idea may not work so well for this game....LBs and D-linemen have way too much speed (thank you Mr. Moore).

I've gotten several very gracious PMs from people who really enjoy the original set - seems like these have a better following than I realized. I'm going to fire those up and see what I see and see if we can improve upon them. I'm going to drop this idea and go back to the original set. It may not seem like I am giving this much of a chance; but I can tell you that at the end of the day, the set would wind up very different from the NCAA 14 set. So, let's go back to a base that we KNOW works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »