JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 46 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2014, 12:45 PM   #361
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
No, the sliders are not in the dynasty link, mostly because I didn't think they'd disappear .


I have tried the new set and I felt like the original one was still the best in the running game and with tackling animations. If it can't be located, no big deal.
OK....I did some digging through the thread and am 99.9% sure that this was the original slider set. The only values I am not 100% sure on are the TAK sliders.

HUM/CPU
qb acc: 6/3
pass blocking: 0/0
wr catching: 42/42
run blocking: 0/0
Fumbles: 43/43
Reaction time: 60/33
interceptions: 35/30
Pass coverage: 40/60
tackling: 20/20

Thresh: 19

Penalties
Offside: 99
False Start: 80
Holding: 90
Facemask: 42
DPI: 50
OPI: 75
PCI: 99
Clipping: 50
int grounding: 50
roughing the passer: 50
roughing the kicker: 10

__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 12:51 PM   #362
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I know you said to test in Franchise, but FYI I just ran a series of Cowboys vs. Seahawks on Play Now. I received as the Cowboys. 10 plays later (and only 1 pass), easy TD. Murray was 7-59. HUM running is just a juggernaut after the patch.
kpeercy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 01:03 PM   #363
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I know you said to test in Franchise, but FYI I just ran a series of Cowboys vs. Seahawks on Play Now. I received as the Cowboys. 10 plays later (and only 1 pass), easy TD. Murray was 7-59. HUM running is just a juggernaut after the patch.
What was easy about it? Too little penetration, slow reaction times from the LBs and DBs, RBs felt too strong? What kinds of plays were you running? Little details can really help to hone in on the problem.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 01:07 PM   #364
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
What was easy about it? Too little penetration, slow reaction times from the LBs and DBs, RBs felt too strong? What kinds of plays were you running? Little details can really help to hone in on the problem.
I got the edge too easily on I-form Cowboy Zone and Ace HB Weak. Also got 4 yards minimum on Dives. Also got the edge on an off tackle Ace play.

The CPU just can't get off of blocks.
kpeercy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 01:07 PM   #365
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I got the edge too easily on I-form Cowboy Zone and Ace HB Weak. Also got 4 yards minimum on Dives. Also got the edge on an off tackle Ace play.
Can you do me a favor and try lowering the fumble slider gradually until it starts to feel more balanced for you? Let me know what feels less overpowered to you - bearing in mind that the Cowgirls O-line is one of the best in the business.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 01:30 PM   #366
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Can you do me a favor and try lowering the fumble slider gradually until it starts to feel more balanced for you? Let me know what feels less overpowered to you - bearing in mind that the Cowgirls O-line is one of the best in the business.
Perhaps, but I was an All Pro player prior to the patch and now I just call 80% run and win.

Regardless of the ratings, I shouldn't be able to run off tackle vs. the Seahawks and rip down the field.
kpeercy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 01:32 PM   #367
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I'm thinking of trying default All-Madden again. The offense was challenging, but the defense was impossible at last try. The Redskins were running all over me.
kpeercy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 02:01 PM   #368
Banned
 
OVR: 32
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 5,575
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I'm thinking of trying default All-Madden again. The offense was challenging, but the defense was impossible at last try. The Redskins were running all over me.
Why don't you play the game without it patched. I'd be interested to hear your impressions.
SECElit3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 PM.

Top -