JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 65 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-09-2014, 08:42 PM   #513
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I have been really trying to get All Madden to play a decent game but I have been extremely unsuccessful. I've been following this thread closely and I think that you and the other slider makers that pop into this thread are really onto something. I just played a game on your latest changes and had a really enjoyable time.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:22 PM   #514
MVP

OVR: 21

Latest set plays great for Coach mode...played using my latest classic team file. 86 Giants squeaked out a 20-16 win over 77 Cowboys. Simms = 64%, Staubach = 55%. Great Giant defense held Dorsett to 77 yards.

Looked great on the field...you are on to something here!
Old 12-09-2014, 11:38 PM   #515
Pro

capa, when you played your coach mode game, was everything set as is on the first page of this thread?
Old 12-10-2014, 07:46 AM   #516
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
capa, when you played your coach mode game, was everything set as is on the first page of this thread?
The only thing I changed was injuries were much lower as I don't like to see so many guys get hurt. I changed it to 45 I think. Also, I made tackling 12 for both sides as I don't like the pinball type tackling where they bounce off each other...I like a bit more of a struggle.

Also I play on Slow.

C
Old 12-10-2014, 11:00 AM   #517
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I wouldn't go THAT high that quickly. Try 35 for a few games and if that still isn't to your liking, try 40 and so on. It would not shock me if 35 does the trick for you.

I already had it on 35 just because 30 seemed a little low, especially on all pro. Does the INT slider only effect the actual success of the catching animation and I know before you said it also effects aggressiveness of defenders. If I keep upping it, will pursuit angles or anything like that get messed up? I love how the games play out and is by far the best set ive seen so far and I am sold on using these throughout my CFM, I just don't want to mess up anything by increasing the INT

Also, has anyone else noticed this as well, that the CPU is not getting the INTs. All the games I have played have been in preseason ( I just keep replaying certain games to get the feel and check stat outcome before the real season starts) but I know that preseason in previous years would have weird outcomes that didn't match the regular season...any thoughts?
Old 12-10-2014, 11:10 AM   #518
Pro

tyler28's Arena

it is controlling the catching for the def. I see alot more if its set at 33 or above. I use mine at 25-30 and I still see int if i throw a bad pass but i dont like it to be every time the cpu gets their hands on it. If your coverage is tight i would set it low and higher if you have loose coverage sliders.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:42 PM   #519
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesterj89
I already had it on 35 just because 30 seemed a little low, especially on all pro. Does the INT slider only effect the actual success of the catching animation and I know before you said it also effects aggressiveness of defenders. If I keep upping it, will pursuit angles or anything like that get messed up? I love how the games play out and is by far the best set ive seen so far and I am sold on using these throughout my CFM, I just don't want to mess up anything by increasing the INT

Also, has anyone else noticed this as well, that the CPU is not getting the INTs. All the games I have played have been in preseason ( I just keep replaying certain games to get the feel and check stat outcome before the real season starts) but I know that preseason in previous years would have weird outcomes that didn't match the regular season...any thoughts?
To be honest, I am not sure if raising the INT slider will have any other effects. The best advice I can give you is to give it a shot...but tread lightly.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:45 PM   #520
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
The only thing I changed was injuries were much lower as I don't like to see so many guys get hurt. I changed it to 45 I think. Also, I made tackling 12 for both sides as I don't like the pinball type tackling where they bounce off each other...I like a bit more of a struggle.

Also I play on Slow.

C
Not bad changes. I agree that injuries seem to be overdone in this current patch, especially for QBs.

Dropping the human TAK is something else I am considering as a personal change as well. As long as rushing feels good to you, you should be fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »