JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 67 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-11-2014, 02:06 PM   #529
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I concur. I have been doing some preliminary testing of this set on all madden to help with this. Initial results have been encouraging.
Personally, I would love to see a retooled AM set.

AP post-patch is alluring for 2 games or so, but by the time you get to the 4 game mark in a season, you realize that the 100-sack pace is simply hardwired into the AI at that level of play.

I was a huge fan of your original AM set, as I found it the best of the major sets at delivering a reduction in sacks, good completion percentages, and the best animations possible given that it's Madden we're talking about.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:31 PM   #530
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

FWIW:

I had to go back to AM, simply because I got the game to the point where the CPU QB would take a sack about once in every fifteen attempts or so (ideal), BUT:

In the last two minutes of each half (esp. if they were running the hurry up), they'd suddenly start taking sacks every other dropback...it was ridiculous...

Because I'm not a huge fan of the the AM "tilt", I minimized it a bit by employing an "old skool" trick / workaround:

1) Set up your profile as All Pro when you first load the game

2) In the main menu (outside of CCM) set your Game Options / Difficulty to All Pro

3) ONLY use the All Madden setting in the League Options of CCM

Best overall stats and feel I've gotten to date, and not a moment too soon...I was really ready to shelve this thing...

Some of the hits / collisions are ugly animations, but overall...small trade, IMHO...

Good luck and continued THANKS for a couple things I cribbed from JoshC's set (QBA and OPI versus DPI differential)...

Old 12-11-2014, 03:42 PM   #531
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

I have a couple questions. Looks like our sliders have gravitated to similar spots in some areas.

I was wondering how many fumbles do you see on average per game and is it everyone fumbling or just the QB when he's sacked or scrambles.

Also do you see any offsides by the defense?

Does 50 at false starts get any false start penalties on the user?

Thanks. I know3 I could plug these in and test myself, but I thought I'd ask because I am sure you have thoroughly tested them. Thanks.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:06 PM   #532
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I have a couple questions. Looks like our sliders have gravitated to similar spots in some areas.

I was wondering how many fumbles do you see on average per game and is it everyone fumbling or just the QB when he's sacked or scrambles.

Also do you see any offsides by the defense?

Does 50 at false starts get any false start penalties on the user?

Thanks. I know3 I could plug these in and test myself, but I thought I'd ask because I am sure you have thoroughly tested them. Thanks.
If I may, I have a similar question in regards to defense and penalties - Is anyone else seeing at least 1-2 encroachment penalties and they are occurring only on FG attempts?
Old 12-11-2014, 04:27 PM   #533
Time To Call Your Shot

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
If I may, I have a similar question in regards to defense and penalties - Is anyone else seeing at least 1-2 encroachment penalties and they are occurring only on FG attempts?
Yeah I'm seeing one or two a game but am seeing them on non FG attempts as well.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:54 PM   #534
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Yeah I'm seeing one or two a game but am seeing them on non FG attempts as well.
How many fumbles are you seeing a game in the games you tested and was it anyone besides the QB?
Old 12-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #535
Time To Call Your Shot

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
How many fumbles are you seeing a game in the games you tested and was it anyone besides the QB?
Typically about one a game maybe two, and just the QB on strip sacks.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:21 PM   #536
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Maybe an average of 0.5 non-QB fumbles per game per team (1 total per game)....but I instinctively hit the R1 button before getting hit....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »