JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 71 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #561
Time To Call Your Shot

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

CFM only here as well.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:45 PM   #562
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

After some testing, I have come to the conclusion that the super low holding and IG sliders aren't my cup of tea on All Madden. I also realized that I had RTK at 1 last night instead of 0. When I set it to 0 as per the last OP, a lot of things just fell apart. So, enough of that....I know the settings I like and am going to build off of them.

One further note, although I suspect that these will play fine on All Pro (although a lower some finagling with IG might be needed to make it work), I am not going to be running AP at this time now that I am fairly confident.

The changes are only to the penalty sliders right now:

False Start to 1
Holding to 80
IG to 50
RTK to 30

That's it!

If some of you more skilled players think the run game is too easy for the user (I think it is fine personally), start by lowering Human RBK to 1. If that doesn't do it for you, Then you can lower the Human Fumbles slider.

I'm going to play with these over the weekend as I have time and plan on making no further modifications until early next week to let these settle-in a bit (barring major issues...).
Old 12-12-2014, 08:24 PM   #563
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
After some testing, I have come to the conclusion that the super low holding and IG sliders aren't my cup of tea on All Madden. I also realized that I had RTK at 1 last night instead of 0. When I set it to 0 as per the last OP, a lot of things just fell apart. So, enough of that....I know the settings I like and am going to build off of them.

One further note, although I suspect that these will play fine on All Pro (although a lower some finagling with IG might be needed to make it work), I am not going to be running AP at this time now that I am fairly confident.

The changes are only to the penalty sliders right now:

False Start to 1
Holding to 80
IG to 50
RTK to 30

That's it!

If some of you more skilled players think the run game is too easy for the user (I think it is fine personally), start by lowering Human RBK to 1. If that doesn't do it for you, Then you can lower the Human Fumbles slider.

I'm going to play with these over the weekend as I have time and plan on making no further modifications until early next week to let these settle-in a bit (barring major issues...).
Sitting down with a cold one to give these a go now. Can't wait
Old 12-12-2014, 08:43 PM   #564
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

How are the sacks on these? How many sacks do you have and what week are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2014, 08:45 PM   #565
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

What have people been noticing as you raise or lower the RTK slider? I feel I haven't really figured it out to a point I feel confident about...
Old 12-12-2014, 10:05 PM   #566
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
How are the sacks on these? How many sacks do you have and what week are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, given that I just plugged this update in a couple of hours ago, too early to tell. Early returns are quite good....I've only been able to muster a couple per game thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
What have people been noticing as you raise or lower the RTK slider? I feel I haven't really figured it out to a point I feel confident about...
Truthfully....I'm not sure. I do know that we used 30 on the NCAA 14 set, so I am running with that for the moment.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:51 AM   #567
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

I know.....I said that I would try to make no updates over the weekend. However, I was seeing some odd AI behavior, particularly in the User secondary. After playing with some settings, I am 90% sure that the RTK slider needs to drop a tad bit to globally increase pursuit. I am dropping RTK to 25 and that seems to have improved things a fair bit.

However, doing that has opened up the human run game a tad too much as CPU defenders are starting to take some bad angles. I am thus also going to lower CPU TAK to 30.

Human Pass coverage was also too loose, so I have lowered the Human PCV to 15.

The OP has been updated....keeping the version the same though as this is truly more of a "hot fix".

Last edited by JoshC1977; 12-13-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:02 AM   #568
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Josh, I have reverted back to 50 for threshold. I'm not saying it's a fix all, but it seems as if the separation is just fine with threshold at 50. The Raiders of all teams broke not one, but two kickoffs for a TD on me last night. I too went back to IG at 50 but also placed RTP at 60. I got one called against each team. The CPU even got called for a late hit out of bounds for unnecessary roughness. I was beyond shocked. I ended up winning 30-24, so without the two kickoffs for a TD, I pretty well dominated the Raiders. They were able to sustain drives on offense however. I've got a bit of tweaking to do as far as the sliders go, but for some reason I like how 50 thresh felt. Just some observations by me. Not trying to steal your thunder here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »