JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 72 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-13-2014, 10:12 AM   #569
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I should also say I 5 ink it is worth mentioning that I was only able to get 2 sacks against the Raiders with a very talented Steeler defense. Carr actually made some great decisions in the pocket and when he scrambled, he looked like he had a brain lol. He actually scrambled from a covered hb screen and picked up about 4 yards iirc. He scrambled one time out of the pocket, couldn't find anyone open, so he threw it away. It's just night and day with the CPU QB play now. Big Ben was tearing up the Raiders in the first half and it's like the Raiders made adjustments. He went on a big cold streak to start the second half and had like 30 passing yards in the 3rd quarter. He seemed pretty rattled. I'm going to keep testing where I'm at with a few small tweaks and see what I get.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:45 AM   #570
Rookie

OVR: 0

What differences are you guys seeing with OPI and DPI set to 75/74 and 99/98? I thought back in this thread it was said the "Sweet Spot" was the 75 for OPI.... Just curious to what changed
Old 12-13-2014, 10:50 AM   #571
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesterj89
What differences are you guys seeing with OPI and DPI set to 75/74 and 99/98? I thought back in this thread it was said the "Sweet Spot" was the 75 for OPI.... Just curious to what changed
Frankly, pass coverage just wasn't tight enough with that setting on all madden.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:53 AM   #572
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
Josh, I have reverted back to 50 for threshold. I'm not saying it's a fix all, but it seems as if the separation is just fine with threshold at 50. The Raiders of all teams broke not one, but two kickoffs for a TD on me last night. I too went back to IG at 50 but also placed RTP at 60. I got one called against each team. The CPU even got called for a late hit out of bounds for unnecessary roughness. I was beyond shocked. I ended up winning 30-24, so without the two kickoffs for a TD, I pretty well dominated the Raiders. They were able to sustain drives on offense however. I've got a bit of tweaking to do as far as the sliders go, but for some reason I like how 50 thresh felt. Just some observations by me. Not trying to steal your thunder here.
I have no doubt that the CPU broke some on 50 threshold. The million dollar question is if the User can get realistic separation at 50 thresh with the 'all madden boost'. This was a major issue on my past all madden set pre-patch.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:57 AM   #573
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Human Pass coverage was also too loose, so I have lowered the Human PCV to 15.
Wait, what? Shouldn't PCV go up to make pass coverage tighter . . .?
Old 12-13-2014, 11:00 AM   #574
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Wait, what? Shouldn't PCV go up to make pass coverage tighter . . .?
Nope... big misconception. Higher PCV just makes Dbs away passes, even corners in man-to-man will stop instead of staying in coverage.
Old 12-13-2014, 11:44 AM   #575
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I have no doubt that the CPU broke some on 50 threshold. The million dollar question is if the User can get realistic separation at 50 thresh with the 'all madden boost'. This was a major issue on my past all madden set pre-patch.
Well my first run with Le'veon Bell was 33 yards from scrimmage. I also had 30-40 yard returns on kickoffs and punts myself. I think the separation is there. I will test further on this. I'm in no way saying that's where it needs to be. I do feel that the threshold is like the "glue" so to speak of this game. I just feel when it's moved too much gets broken. I liked the feel of 19, but I wasn't getting sustained drives by the cpu and they lacked a killer instinct against me. It could just be that I needed the extra oomph, no disrespect. I know that running out of the shotgun in which Pittsburgh does alot, is much easier, so I also lowered user blocking and fumbles as well. I still managed 128 yards on 23 carries with Bell.
Old 12-13-2014, 12:06 PM   #576
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Nope... big misconception. Higher PCV just makes Dbs away passes, even corners in man-to-man will stop instead of staying in coverage.
Its like the developers at EA are designing their game in a different language . . .

So, then theoretically, PCV of 1 would be the best Pass Coverage?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »