Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2014, 03:25 AM   #593
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Theoretically, yes. The thing to watch out for is "mirroring" where DBs follow the WR routes almost precisely (and sometimes, you will even see them out in front of the WR running the same pattern as though he knows what route the WR is running). The minute you see this, the setting is too low.
Sort of seeing that.

Doe seem (again, limited sample, 3 games) that low PCV is affecting how Pass Defensed my guys are getting; only avg'ed 2 per team, and none were by CBs (all Safties nd LBs). (CPU get plenty, but that probably has more to do with me throwing rat at the DBs a few times per game.)
Old 12-14-2014, 08:50 AM   #594
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
I threw 5 INT's with Roethlisberger. I'm of some fault, but it was mainly due to psychic DB's who had Jerry Rice like hands.
Sorry...but not seeing 'Psychic DBs' on my end. I feel that CPU DBs react realistically and will jump routes when you make a bad read. If you are playing against elite defenders, then it is over if you make a mistake.

Quote:
Ryan took 5 sacks

The "minor changes" I alluded to before were:

USER/CPU

HOL: 70
Ahem.....you dropped Holding to 70 (hardly a "minor change"....bump it back up to 80. It's that high for a reason and it is to help with the pass rush, especially for teams that blitz all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Sort of seeing that. Doe seem (again, limited sample, 3 games) that low PCV is affecting how Pass Defensed my guys are getting; only avg'ed 2 per team, and none were by CBs (all Safties nd LBs). (CPU get plenty, but that probably has more to do with me throwing rat at the DBs a few times per game.)
Yeah, 15 may be a tad low for human PCV. Looking at the real life stats, the team passes defensed ranges from just under 3 per game to just over 6 per game. So, really we just need to add 1 or 2 per game to your total.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 12-14-2014 at 08:56 AM.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:46 PM   #595
Rookie

OVR: 0

But wouldnnt lower pcv for HUM make the coverage tighter, resulting in more pass defended? Im a little confused that tighter pass coverage would make less pass defended unless im missing something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2014, 12:54 PM   #596
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Josh, honestly confused here.. The All-pro set worked well... Changed all madden and played decent. Then after dropped HUM Pass coverage to 15 killed it. All the QBs I faced had above 75% completed passes... Blake bortles, joe Flacco, Big Ben, Philip rivers, Austin Davis, Collin Kaepernick, Russel Wilison, Eli manning.

I know most these QBs aren't terrible, but they're not top notch guys.

Same thing with CPU running game, they gash me every time. Before I made this post, checked my CBs and front 4 and they're decent, so I think pass coverage is way to low and CPU running needs to be adjust.
Finally, sacks. Some games are good, some bad. Average 4-6. But I accept the broken sack numbers, just count them as extra tackle or holding call.

I don't know what to adjust cause how penalties affect everything...

Either way, great sliders bro, so close to a base set for all madden.

Love your work! Keep it up bro!
Old 12-14-2014, 02:18 PM   #597
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Josh, honestly confused here.. The All-pro set worked well... Changed all madden and played decent. Then after dropped HUM Pass coverage to 15 killed it. All the QBs I faced had above 75% completed passes... Blake bortles, joe Flacco, Big Ben, Philip rivers, Austin Davis, Collin Kaepernick, Russel Wilison, Eli manning.

I know most these QBs aren't terrible, but they're not top notch guys.

Same thing with CPU running game, they gash me every time. Before I made this post, checked my CBs and front 4 and they're decent, so I think pass coverage is way to low and CPU running needs to be adjust.
Finally, sacks. Some games are good, some bad. Average 4-6. But I accept the broken sack numbers, just count them as extra tackle or holding call.

I don't know what to adjust cause how penalties affect everything...

Either way, great sliders bro, so close to a base set for all madden.

Love your work! Keep it up bro!
Interesting observations there (I'm wondering if the CPU QBs are going for easier completions with coverage so tight). Today is NCAA 14 day for me, but I am going to bump the Human PCV back to 21 until I feel like playing this more.

Thanks for the feedback bud.
Old 12-14-2014, 03:01 PM   #598
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Sounds very promising.

Are you rolling with the OP sliders on All-Madden, with the exception of 50 threshold and 60 RTP? Or have you made other adjustments?

Also, slow or normal game speed?
normal game speed on All Madden with minimal changes. I believe I have offsides at 90 instead of 99. I lowered the run blocking for user to 0 and fumbles to 4 for both teams. The run blocking for CPU is something I'm still testing, as I am having to adjust somethings along with this since lowering the fumble slider. I didn't feel threatened with the run game from the cpu before, but do now. I'll post my changes later for those that would like to try them but I don't want to hijack the thread.
Old 12-14-2014, 03:36 PM   #599
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quick question...why do you have opi. And dpi. So high compared to say 10 for each
Old 12-14-2014, 03:49 PM   #600
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Also why did you drop IG.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »