JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 78 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-15-2014, 07:25 PM   #617
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Josh, do you feel that the coverage is a tad too tight at the given moment? I feel like even in one on one coverage with a skilled receiver, it's extremely difficult to go vertical on the CPU. I have hit some deep balls, but usually my guy has to have a good two or three steps on a guy before he can make the catch. I really can't wait for them to overhaul the WR/DB animations and maybe we can actually have the receivers fight for the ball. It's so painful to watch the receiver try to catch the pass in stride when he can clearly see that the pass is underthrown and not in stride.

EDIT: Just another interesting observation. So i was looking at Fist's sliders he has, and the second set he has Thresh at 1. I know he was playing on Normal speed with thresh at 50 on the first set he had. It appears that there may be some funny business when trying to change the thresh on normal. At least that is the way it appears to me when looking at other slider sets. I am going to try out slow speed tonight for the first time.

Last edited by BallinVol; 12-15-2014 at 07:37 PM.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:57 PM   #618
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

I've been using Josh's 1.1 set on normal all-pro. Threshold 19. Seems to be working well for me. At 50 threshold on normal I noticed a lot more separation, especially my wr's vs their db's. It was much easier to pass and run with threshold at 50 vs 19? Does that make any sense? I wouldn't expect threshold to have that effect but that is what I experienced.
Old 12-15-2014, 09:03 PM   #619
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
I've been using Josh's 1.1 set on normal all-pro. Threshold 19. Seems to be working well for me. At 50 threshold on normal I noticed a lot more separation, especially my wr's vs their db's. It was much easier to pass and run with threshold at 50 vs 19? Does that make any sense? I wouldn't expect threshold to have that effect but that is what I experienced.
It makes absolutely no sense to me at all. Now, I have been doing all of my testing on slow speed (I can deal with Normal but as it is faster than Normal on NCAA 14, I selfishly don't want it to feel too slow as I love that game WAY more than this one). I am wondering if something about Normal speed and threshold is bugged since the patch (purely speculative....but as I put pieces together on feedback...it has me wondering).
Old 12-15-2014, 09:44 PM   #620
Pro

gman2774's Arena

So many mysteries with this game. After every patch too! I don't know how you slider guys don't give up. But I'm glad you don't!! All of us "users" owe you a beer or six. For sanity sake!! I may try slow. I haven't yet and I might actually like it. Normal can be a bit frantic sometimes. Seems normal is faster post patch. Have you seen the same on slow post patch?
Old 12-15-2014, 10:05 PM   #621
Pro

I just tried these for the first time. I'm moving from Armor and Swords b/c I was just getting chunks of yards right up the middle.

I just played a quarter and a half with the Cowboys vs. the Giants. It was tied 7-7 when I turned it off. I got an INT on defense. Otherwise, the run game was trucking me.

On offense, I think Murray was 17-69.

This was on Play Now, which I know is not ideal.

I notice you told someone to turn CPU run block down to 30. Is that an official change?
Old 12-16-2014, 08:44 AM   #622
Rookie

OVR: 3

That's only 4 yards per carry
Old 12-16-2014, 11:51 AM   #623
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I just tried these for the first time. I'm moving from Armor and Swords b/c I was just getting chunks of yards right up the middle.

I just played a quarter and a half with the Cowboys vs. the Giants. It was tied 7-7 when I turned it off. I got an INT on defense. Otherwise, the run game was trucking me.

I notice you told someone to turn CPU run block down to 30. Is that an official change?
I haven't officially made the change to the op as I am working on something a wee bit different.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:42 PM   #624
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy

I would say this is pretty realistic considering how the Cowboys offense line is the best in the league and DeMarco Murray is a good runningback. Other than their defensive line, the Giants defense is pretty bad

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »