JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 82 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-20-2014, 05:35 PM   #649
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Well....I couldn't put this game down and a couple of things have been inescapable.

1. Human pass defense is not great.
2. Human Tackling needed to improve...

Well, the latter two looked a bit better after my last game using the Redskins following a couple of adjustments (bumping up Hum PCV to 50 and Hum TAK to 25). Played against the Vikings and while AP had a great day (150+ yards rushing with a 4.9 average); it was against my defense which was missing 5 starters on my front seven due to injury (and the remainder with crappy confidence). My better players made tackles, while AP broke tackles from the weaker CBs. I can take that.

So, in summary:

Hum PCV to 50
Hum TAK to 25

OP will be updated in less than two minutes

Regency....the higher PCV seemed to help the human pass rush a tad bit too.
Old 12-20-2014, 05:47 PM   #650
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Well....I couldn't put this game down and a couple of things have been inescapable.

1. Human pass defense is not great.
2. Human Tackling needed to improve...

Well, the latter two looked a bit better after my last game using the Redskins following a couple of adjustments (bumping up Hum PCV to 50 and Hum TAK to 25). Played against the Vikings and while AP had a great day (150+ yards rushing with a 4.9 average); it was against my defense which was missing 5 starters on my front seven due to injury (and the remainder with crappy confidence). My better players made tackles, while AP broke tackles from the weaker CBs. I can take that.

So, in summary:

Hum PCV to 50
Hum TAK to 25

OP will be updated in less than two minutes

Regency....the higher PCV seemed to help the human pass rush a tad bit too.
Sounds good to me, I know one game isnt enough of info to get from, but uk theres a problem when u got a 68 ovr lineman blocking jj watt like hes a piece of garbage haha. I will plug in the updated sliders after the redskins-eagles game, and then post my game stats and see what happens. If I may ask, do u have a xbox one Josh?
Old 12-20-2014, 06:06 PM   #651
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency1998
Sounds good to me, I know one game isnt enough of info to get from, but uk theres a problem when u got a 68 ovr lineman blocking jj watt like hes a piece of garbage haha. I will plug in the updated sliders after the redskins-eagles game, and then post my game stats and see what happens. If I may ask, do u have a xbox one Josh?
Nope....my first love is baseball...which means, The Show for me...and thus, a PS4.
Old 12-20-2014, 06:12 PM   #652
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

OVR: 0

How you like the PS4?

Last edited by Regency1998; 12-20-2014 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:06 AM   #653
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency1998
How you like the PS4?
Love it....pre-ordered it months before it came out and haven't regretted it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to getting some feedback from everyone on the human PCV at 50 (and the new set in general). Going to take a Madden break today but will monitor the thread.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:28 AM   #654
Rookie

OVR: 3

Played one game (TEN v TB - 2nd year CFM) with the current set, very good in terms of the Human Pass Rush, looks like 4 months after release the Sack issue may be 'solved' as I only got one sack on Mike Kafka (who was backup for Glennon who had been hit as he threw on the second play) and that was late in the 3rd Quarter - by my backup LE (interestingly my starting Rookie LE leads the league with 16 sacks through 12 games - most games played prior to the last couple of sets). Game finished 27-23, but probably Tampa should have won, they had 4 possessions in the second half (while I only 3, with my first play inside their half coming with 3:35 left in the 4th) but could only come up with 2 FG's.

Kafka was hitting 73% of his passes at the end, but Evans/Jackson were bossing my comparatively weak secondary. While I only got 1 sack, the game did turn on a time when I got pressure on him forcing him out of the pocket and making a errant pass straight to McCourty who returned it 85 yards for a TD. Doug Martin started well, but faded as my D'Line and LBs started getting to him quicker.

HUM offense was reasonable, could run the ball well (they were missing McCoy 99 OVR DT - so a big loss in the middle of their line), Mettenburger hit only 51% of his passes - this is an issue with most sets a with HUM QPA at low ends, but I think more to do with the sensitivity of the left stick than anything too worrisome (is there a way in Madden to lower that sensitivity?) - yet still looked comfortable making most passes.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:36 AM   #655
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjburrage
Played one game (TEN v TB - 2nd year CFM) with the current set, very good in terms of the Human Pass Rush, looks like 4 months after release the Sack issue may be 'solved' as I only got one sack on Mike Kafka (who was backup for Glennon who had been hit as he threw on the second play) and that was late in the 3rd Quarter - by my backup LE (interestingly my starting Rookie LE leads the league with 16 sacks through 12 games - most games played prior to the last couple of sets). Game finished 27-23, but probably Tampa should have won, they had 4 possessions in the second half (while I only 3, with my first play inside their half coming with 3:35 left in the 4th) but could only come up with 2 FG's.

Kafka was hitting 73% of his passes at the end, but Evans/Jackson were bossing my comparatively weak secondary. While I only got 1 sack, the game did turn on a time when I got pressure on him forcing him out of the pocket and making a errant pass straight to McCourty who returned it 85 yards for a TD. Doug Martin started well, but faded as my D'Line and LBs started getting to him quicker.

HUM offense was reasonable, could run the ball well (they were missing McCoy 99 OVR DT - so a big loss in the middle of their line), Mettenburger hit only 51% of his passes - this is an issue with most sets a with HUM QPA at low ends, but I think more to do with the sensitivity of the left stick than anything too worrisome (is there a way in Madden to lower that sensitivity?) - yet still looked comfortable making most passes.
Good stuff...just a question....that game was played with Human PCV at 50? Just confirming as I am trying to monitor CPU completion percentages....
Old 12-21-2014, 11:40 AM   #656
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yes, Human PCV was at 50

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »