JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 97 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-27-2014, 01:20 PM   #769
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
You recommend LOWERING CPU tackle?
Just try it....what I have seen is that on shotgun run plays, LBs are too aggressive and run straight into an O-lineman. Lowering the tackle slider helps them hang better in space and fill the holes.

If it doesn't work....you can go back to something else.
Old 12-27-2014, 01:49 PM   #770
Rookie

KrushEm12's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey dubzy21 theres actually an easy way 2 get free confidence points .... u can get them maxed out if u want bro ... really easy !!

Last edited by KrushEm12; 12-27-2014 at 02:32 PM.
Old 12-27-2014, 02:33 PM   #771
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Josh, I played 4 games with these just as they are on the OP except CPU PDR at 52 instead of 50. Overall I like how the game is playing but am seeing 2 issues, the user run game is very tough, my O-line repeatedly gets thrown aside and the D-line is in the backfield almost before the handoff (actually this happens on a lot of passing plays as well). It's not a confidence issue and the teams I have faced are some of the worst in the league defensively. The other thing I'm seeing is a lack of aggression by the WRs while the DBs look like Jerry Rice, Lynn Swan and Megatron rolled into one. LOL. This has long been a pet peeve of mine on AM, no matter what sliders I use the WRs never seem to be nearly as interested in the ball as the DBs. There are too many passes where the WR just keeps running and makes no play whatsoever on the ball while the DB makes a spectacular leaping INT over the top of a disinterested WR. The only mode I have seen the WRs really go after the ball is on Pro but obviously I have a tough time finding sliders that create a challenge on that level.

I think the CPU run game is just about right and the QB play has been pretty spot on as well, with sacks being very hard to come by. I just need to find a way to get my O-line to block better, especially on running plays. I don't know if any sliders can fix the unenthusiastic play of WRs on AM.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 12-27-2014, 03:15 PM   #772
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Josh, I played 4 games with these just as they are on the OP except CPU PDR at 52 instead of 50. Overall I like how the game is playing but am seeing 2 issues, the user run game is very tough, my O-line repeatedly gets thrown aside and the D-line is in the backfield almost before the handoff (actually this happens on a lot of passing plays as well). It's not a confidence issue and the teams I have faced are some of the worst in the league defensively. The other thing I'm seeing is a lack of aggression by the WRs while the DBs look like Jerry Rice, Lynn Swan and Megatron rolled into one. LOL. This has long been a pet peeve of mine on AM, no matter what sliders I use the WRs never seem to be nearly as interested in the ball as the DBs. There are too many passes where the WR just keeps running and makes no play whatsoever on the ball while the DB makes a spectacular leaping INT over the top of a disinterested WR. The only mode I have seen the WRs really go after the ball is on Pro but obviously I have a tough time finding sliders that create a challenge on that level.

I think the CPU run game is just about right and the QB play has been pretty spot on as well, with sacks being very hard to come by. I just need to find a way to get my O-line to block better, especially on running plays. I don't know if any sliders can fix the unenthusiastic play of WRs on AM.
With the way I just shred the CPU on the ground, these posts are puzzling. It has to be the tuner that I don't have installed. That's the only explanation.
Old 12-27-2014, 03:22 PM   #773
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
With the way I just shred the CPU on the ground, these posts are puzzling. It has to be the tuner that I don't have installed. That's the only explanation.
I have no idea how you are shredding the CPU running. Unless it is just that running out of the shotgun is that cheesy. IDK as I use a power run game and rarely run out of the shotgun.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 12-27-2014, 03:26 PM   #774
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Sacks are flat-out too extreme by raising offsides....reverting back to OP set. I'm just going to play around with the TAK sliders a bit to tone down the broken tackles and that is about it.
I like this idea alot Josh. I will go back to the OP and try it as well. Each time ill raise the tkl slider by five on each end for three games and write down rush totals for each game. Ill also note sacks and whatever else pops up and report back. Any issues you think i should specifically look for, increased fumbles etc?
Old 12-27-2014, 03:26 PM   #775
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I have no idea how you are shredding the CPU running. Unless it is just that running out of the shotgun is that cheesy. IDK as I use a power run game and rarely run out of the shotgun.
The shotgun thing could also be it, although I find it hard to believe that no one runs from that formation other than me.

As soon as PSN is up, I'll download the tuner and see what changes it makes...

Last edited by kpeercy; 12-27-2014 at 03:32 PM.
Old 12-27-2014, 03:49 PM   #776
Rookie

dubzy21's Arena

I run out of shotgun just as much as I do under center and I still only average about 3 ypc with Matt Forte... I don't notice it being any easier

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »