Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2014, 04:14 PM   #777
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubzy21
I run out of shotgun just as much as I do under center and I still only average about 3 ypc with Matt Forte... I don't notice it being any easier
Interesting. I run mostly HB base and Inside Zone. You?
Old 12-27-2014, 04:52 PM   #778
Rookie

dubzy21's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Interesting. I run mostly HB base and Inside Zone. You?
Same plays... I use coach suggestions and those are like the only two plays they call from shotgun for a run.
Old 12-27-2014, 06:40 PM   #779
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

There is an elephant in the room....coach sliders....

On NCAA 14, we discovered that coaching offensive and defensive aggression was best set at 50 across-the-board. It not only affects play calling, but also how aggressively your players play (such as WRs going for balls and so on). We edited the coaches in the rosters to blanket a 50/50 offensive/defensive aggression and this really made the gameplay more balanced and dynamic (play call ratios were left intact to allow teams to keep their identities).

On M15 though, there is no way to adjust coaching sliders or to even know what they are for real coaches. I suppose one could do a 32-team CFM and create all new coaches and set them to 50/50 for aggression and vary their run/pass ratios to match real life. I'm frankly not interested in doing that myself...but it would probably even things out quite a bit if one were to do so.

I'd probably suggest that people create a new coach at the outset of a CFM and set aggression to 50/50 and set the run/pass ratios to what you are actually going to do. This might help things out - especially if you are using an existing coach for a traditionally pass-heavy team and running a lot (defenses think you are going to pass and play more for the pass versus run).

Gunfighter: if your coach is more conservative on offense....this could explain why your blockers and receivers are playing more passively. You can't really fix it now...but if you start a new CFM....this approach might work.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 12-27-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 12-27-2014, 10:38 PM   #780
Rookie

KrushEm12's Arena

Hey Josh has any1 figured out a reason for the constant short punt averages ?? Not 2
big of a deal jus aggravating 2 see lol ive tried bumping up punt power but havent seen a differance ... Thanks bro !!
Old 12-27-2014, 11:39 PM   #781
Rookie

OVR: 1

Are the special teams sliders (field goal acc.) used for both user and CPU or just user?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2014, 01:19 AM   #782
Rookie

KrushEm12's Arena

Special Teams sliders are for both user n comp ....
Old 12-28-2014, 09:12 AM   #783
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Are the LBs hanging in the gaps as they should or are they attacking and getting caught on the line?

Given how overpowered EA has shotgun runs in this game...I'd recommend that you lower run block to 2 and CPU Tackle to 20 (this will allow them to stay off the blocks better). If you want to run more conventional run plays, this would be too extreme.
I just tried the run block at 2, tackle at 20 adjustment. Went 75 yards on 9 plays (all shotgun runs) with the Bengals vs. the Falcons. No change at all.

Until PSN is back up and I can download the tuner, I think I'm finished.
Old 12-28-2014, 10:35 AM   #784
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I just tried the run block at 2, tackle at 20 adjustment. Went 75 yards on 9 plays (all shotgun runs) with the Bengals vs. the Falcons. No change at all.

Until PSN is back up and I can download the tuner, I think I'm finished.
You went up against the Falcons defense? Im pretty sure they have a pretty bad run defense

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »