JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 99 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-28-2014, 10:50 AM   #785
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
You went up against the Falcons defense? Im pretty sure they have a pretty bad run defense

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Went against them b/c they were next in my CFM (Week 2). The point is that I can run on ANYONE all day long out of the shotgun.
Old 12-28-2014, 11:19 AM   #786
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Went against them b/c they were next in my CFM (Week 2). The point is that I can run on ANYONE all day long out of the shotgun.
Did you play any other games under the revised slider settings?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2014, 11:21 AM   #787
Rookie

dubzy21's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I just tried the run block at 2, tackle at 20 adjustment. Went 75 yards on 9 plays (all shotgun runs) with the Bengals vs. the Falcons. No change at all.

Until PSN is back up and I can download the tuner, I think I'm finished.
psn is back
Old 12-28-2014, 01:12 PM   #788
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubzy21
psn is back
Not for all of us
Old 12-28-2014, 05:42 PM   #789
Pro

Got the tune file downloaded and went back to the exact Version 4 numbers. I played 1 1/2 quarters as Dallas vs. SF. Honestly, I didn't see much change. I probably averaged 5 yards per carry and I was still able to pick my way through holes using shotgun runs. Pretty disappointing.
Old 12-28-2014, 06:47 PM   #790
Rookie

Quote:
Got the tune file downloaded and went back to the exact Version 4 numbers. I played 1 1/2 quarters as Dallas vs. SF. Honestly, I didn't see much change. I probably averaged 5 yards per carry and I was still able to pick my way through holes using shotgun runs. Pretty disappointing.
Shotgun is one of the best formations to run from I find. You can consistently get solid yardage, particularly because it's so easy to check into a pass if you don't like the defense, therefore you're only running against good looks as well. If you're playing sim though, it's pretty unrealistic to run solely out of the shotgun, particularly because the CPU AI cannot adapt. It's like running slants every pass play, then complaining you consistently complete 70+% of your passes, which would roughly be the equivalent of consistently moving the ball on the ground with a 5 YPC avg. Or consistently blitzing your DB's as the CPU doesn't seem to pick them up, then complaining that you're getting 6+ sacks every single game. There are exploits in the game which can be abused if you're not a sim player. Dialing up shotgun run after shotgun run I would consider one of them. If the CPU AI could adapt and didn't select plays at random, it would be a different story.

I'll post my sliders in a bit when I start up my PS4. My running game is quite sporadic from game to game. Sometimes I have a big day, sometimes I'm lucky to even crack 3+ YPC avg. Sometimes I'll be contained all game and have nothing but LOS stops or stops behind the LOS, only to break off a 20+ yarder, so I quite like where my running games at. Anyway, they're similar to Josh's (used his as a base set) but are tweaked and more difficult in some areas. Example; I have HUM run blocking at 1 and HUM fumbles at 30. I also have offsides 100 (more aggressive DL/LB play at snap of ball) and believe my clipping is 50 (which I would have to confirm, but that would tone down run blocking as well). I also have speed threshold at 40 not 25. At 25 I could more easily get to the outside and outrun LB's with my RB. I found 25 allowed for more splash plays and bigger yardage, where 40 kept it more in check and only occasional long gainers. Obviously, changing one thing can effect another, and vice versa, particularly when touching penalties. I'll post mine anyway for you to have a look-see. Just need to get to my PS4.
Old 12-28-2014, 06:58 PM   #791
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
Shotgun is one of the best formations to run from I find. You can consistently get solid yardage, particularly because it's so easy to check into a pass if you don't like the defense, therefore you're only running against good looks as well. If you're playing sim though, it's pretty unrealistic to run solely out of the shotgun, particularly because the CPU AI cannot adapt. It's like running slants every pass play, then complaining you consistently complete 70+% of your passes, which would roughly be the equivalent of consistently moving the ball on the ground with a 5 YPC avg. Or consistently blitzing your DB's as the CPU doesn't seem to pick them up, then complaining that you're getting 6+ sacks every single game. There are exploits in the game which can be abused if you're not a sim player. Dialing up shotgun run after shotgun run I would consider one of them. If the CPU AI could adapt and didn't select plays at random, it would be a different story.

I'll post my sliders in a bit when I start up my PS4. My running game is quite sporadic from game to game. Sometimes I have a big day, sometimes I'm lucky to even crack 3+ YPC avg. Sometimes I'll be contained all game and have nothing but LOS stops or stops behind the LOS, only to break off a 20+ yarder, so I quite like where my running games at. Anyway, they're similar to Josh's (used his as a base set) but are tweaked and more difficult in some areas. Example; I have HUM run blocking at 1 and HUM fumbles at 30. I also have offsides 100 (more aggressive DL/LB play at snap of ball) and believe my clipping is 50 (which I would have to confirm, but that would tone down run blocking as well). I also have speed threshold at 40 not 25. At 25 I could more easily get to the outside and outrun LB's with my RB. I found 25 allowed for more splash plays and bigger yardage, where 40 kept it more in check and only occasional long gainers. Obviously, changing one thing can effect another, and vice versa, particularly when touching penalties. I'll post mine anyway for you to have a look-see. Just need to get to my PS4.
Please post them asap. Thanks
Old 12-28-2014, 07:26 PM   #792
Rookie

Level: All-Madden
Speed: Slow
Injury: 50
Fatigue: 70
Threshold: 40

Offside: 100
False Start: 25
Holding: 75
Facemask: 25
DPI: 75
OPI: 100
KR/PR: 50
Clipping: 50
IG: 50
Rough Passer: 50
Rough Kicker: 25

HUM CPU
QBA: 7 5
PB: 1 25
WRC: 40 40
RB: 1 30 (I would even suggest you try zero here)
FUM: 30 40
RT: 50 50
INT: 35 30
PC: 25 20
TKL: 20 25

FGP: 51 52
FGA: 1 42
PP: 50 50
PA: 1 100
KOP: 51 52

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »