Penalties need to be set before gameplay sliders - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Penalties need to be set before gameplay sliders

This is a discussion on Penalties need to be set before gameplay sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-19-2014, 03:28 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Penalties need to be set before gameplay sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I also believe the IG and RTP should be default. Actually I haven't seen the IG make any really noticeable difference no matter what the setting, but that's exactly why I think it needs to be default. If I can't see a clear and definitive result from adjusting it I'm not messing with it.

So you don't believe that putting the RTP slider at a higher number makes the CPU not take has many sacks and makes them throw the ball away? I ask because I have heard that having RTP at like 100 makes them not take has many sacks and that is the last thing I have yet to try to fix the to many sack issue besides playing on all madden. I don't really have the skill for all madden but man the sacks are killing me. I am getting 8-9 sacks a game on all pro and 5-6 of them are just because the CPU will not pass the ball. I am going to try having the RTP at 100 when I get a changes and hoping it will fix the sack issue.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #10
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
So you don't believe that putting the RTP slider at a higher number makes the CPU not take has many sacks and makes them throw the ball away? I ask because I have heard that having RTP at like 100 makes them not take has many sacks and that is the last thing I have yet to try to fix the to many sack issue besides playing on all madden. I don't really have the skill for all madden but man the sacks are killing me. I am getting 8-9 sacks a game on all pro and 5-6 of them are just because the CPU will not pass the ball. I am going to try having the RTP at 100 when I get a changes and hoping it will fix the sack issue.
No, I do not. There are plenty of people saying the same kind of stuff about the IG, that lower or higher gets the same affect, I'm not buying it either of them. The only thing I've seen with high RTP is a whole lot of RTP calls, no difference in the QB AI, it sucks and that's all there is too it. I am however intrigued by Swagger's idea of editing the opposing team's scheme but I haven't tested it yet.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

Last edited by Last Gunfighter; 10-19-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:58 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
No, I do not. There are plenty of people saying the same kind of stuff about the IG, that lower or higher gets the same affect, I'm not buying it either of them. The only thing I've seen with high RTP is a whole lot of RTP calls, no difference in the QB AI, it sucks and that's all there is too it. I am however intrigued by Swagger's idea of editing the opposing team's scheme but I haven't tested it yet.

Oh ok yeah I have tried the IG slider at 0-50-100 and I noticed no difference but I have yet to try to RTP slider at a higher number and I don't want to have to mess with all madden but I just don't think any thing really fixes the sack issues. While hear it goes I am going to try a game with the RTP slider at 100 on all pro and see what happends. I know in the past having that slider at 100 you would see a lot of calls but I heard some one say that in sever games with it at 100 that it helped the sack issue and that the most calls they saw in a game was just 2.

Last edited by darkknightrises; 10-19-2014 at 04:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 04:04 PM   #12
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Oh ok yeah I have tried the INT slider at 0-50-100 and I noticed no difference but I have yet to try to RTP slider at a higher number and I don't want to have to mess with all madden but I just don't think any thing really fixes the sack issues. While hear it goes I am going to try a game with the RTP slider at 100 on all pro and see what happends. I know in the past having that slider at 100 you would see a lot of calls but I heard some one say that in sever games with it at 100 that it helped the sack issue and that the most calls they saw in a game was just 2.
Well, good luck but personally, at 85, I saw RTP called on almost every drive, sometimes more than once.

Old 10-19-2014, 04:25 PM   #13
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Well, good luck but personally, at 85, I saw RTP called on almost every drive, sometimes more than once.
I find this hard to believe, as I've never seen it called more than twice in a single game at 100, and that's with 13 minute quarters.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:59 PM   #14
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Well, I can only comment on what I have seen and at 85 it was called so much it ruined the game, much like RTP above 53 just gets called excessively.

Old 10-19-2014, 05:21 PM   #15
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0

RTP is very sensitive in my experience.
55 led to at least one penalty per drive. I had to go back to default.

http://www.twitch.tv/davon_a_brown/mobile
Old 10-19-2014, 05:38 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:

While so I just finished the game. I had both IG and RTP both at 100 and I only had 1 RTP call in the game and it was agest the CPU not me. I had 5 sacks I normal get 8-9 sacks on all pro so having 5 dose that mean that having IG and RTP at 100 makes things better? I don't know 5 is better then 8-9 but need to play more has 1 game is not enough to really say. Also it was a game where the CPU had a lot of success on the ground and where I was behind quikley so if not for that and had the CPU passed the ball more that 5 sacks may have been 7 or so will play more with this and see if I go back to the normal 8-9 sacks a game or if I see games like this with 5 sacks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »