Home

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

This is a discussion on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 04:09 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

I await the new slider set with baited breath, i like a lot of what you're trying to accomplish with this set, I hope it helps combat guys like Ryan Fitzpatrick going 22/25 on me, I see that you said you found a way to tame robo QB and wanted to know if it meant the CPU being put at a disadvantage because the QB may throw a few passes that are WAY off like you stated. Thanks
Old 11-03-2014, 06:48 PM   #98
Banned

Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
I await the new slider set with baited breath, i like a lot of what you're trying to accomplish with this set, I hope it helps combat guys like Ryan Fitzpatrick going 22/25 on me, I see that you said you found a way to tame robo QB and wanted to know if it meant the CPU being put at a disadvantage because the QB may throw a few passes that are WAY off like you stated. Thanks
CPU QB is not put in a disadvantage per se, it just exaggerates the programming logic already in place in M15. Recall that the publisher wanted to create more "realism" from the CPU QB, so programming was inserted to have the CPU QB throw a greater amount of errant passes, so errant throws is already part of M15's DNA, so to speak....
Old 11-03-2014, 09:56 PM   #99
Pro

OVR: 6

Just shot you a PM Whiz.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:20 PM   #100
Banned

Icon6 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Just shot you a PM Whiz.

Cool braaaah... Let me tear a page from my operations manual which is inspired by the "OG slider-witch" himself, and send it your way....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg slider witch.jpg (7.3 KB, 89 views)

Last edited by theSliderWhisperer; 11-03-2014 at 11:27 PM.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:45 PM   #101
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Looking forward to the all madden set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2014, 12:07 AM   #102
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Looking forward to the all madden set.
Yup. So is my mother.

It would seem that she has figured out that the reason that I have not brought her apple pie the last few Sunday's is due to the fact that I have been "working". What she did not know was that "working" meant working on my wicked slider brew.... Figures that it would be my wife that would rat me out, women always got each other's back when it comes to messin' with a brudda's play time.......

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pissed mom.jpg (6.6 KB, 164 views)
Old 11-04-2014, 12:19 AM   #103
MVP

OVR: 3

This has got to be one of the most entertaining slider threads that I have witnessed here on OS...

Now pass us a 'shot' of that 'brew'! LOL!
Old 11-04-2014, 12:33 AM   #104
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Whiz, i look forward to your madden set...i play on coach mode and I NEED to be able to complete at least on season of madden before madden 16...so tired of donating to the EA sucker fund!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »