the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

This is a discussion on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 12:06 PM   #185
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by treq21
Intellivision football!! I played a lot of it. Each team had 5 players, and the centers did not move.

Man that brings back memories. I was 4 and five years old playing this game. My fave was a Tron game. It was tough. I figured it before my dad could. That aggravated him.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:16 PM   #186
Banned

OVR: 0
Cool Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Thanks for the update. Based on the above, what is your best guess as to when you will release the sliders and info? Are we talking a few days? A week? A month? What is your estimate at this point?

C
I wanted to personally play the mods for a bit, to look for some game play interactions that should happen based on the mod work dialed in. I like to play the mods, and then shut down my PS4 and revisit them the next day or so, to make sure that the game play is being affected by the mods and it isn't just some game play fluke that can't be repeated. This takes some time....

Unfortunately I got jammed up with work (upside is that I am making some serious cheddar) this week and it seriously is eating into my man cave time. I was hoping to get my play time out of the way this past week, but when cheddar calls, I listen. I am seriously working on getting them to you guys before Thanksgiving but can't be 100% certain. Don't forget that I still have to roll out Part Deux of how these slider mods were built because the hope is that other Madden Junkies can learn how to develop their own mods properly and help some of the veteran witches possibly re-think how they have approached their work.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CHEDDAR.jpg (8.1 KB, 69 views)
Old 11-20-2014, 08:28 PM   #187
Banned

Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 4 12
Dude... If you could deliver on a 1/4 of that list I'd be as giddy as a teenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert. I just want to be able to play this game again.

Bro, bad image comes to my mind with this line.... Consider this...

"If you could deliver on a 1/4 of that list, I'd be as giddy as a dog finally catching his tail."

out.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dog catching his tail.jpg (62.0 KB, 67 views)
Old 11-20-2014, 10:28 PM   #188
Banned

Unhappy Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Uuuuh, the Whiz just booted up his PS4 and his Madden Profile was gone! WTF chuck? Is the Whiz screwed?

Sometimes Madden reeeeeaaaally tries my patience for technology....And why does Madden force us to play through the Panthers - Seattle, 2 minute kobayashi-maru scenario before providing access to the main menu?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg whaaaaaa.jpg (5.0 KB, 60 views)

Last edited by theSliderWhisperer; 11-20-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:32 PM   #189
Pro

Whiz...this is the funniest thread ever. Your image posts are classic! If I never see a slider set from you, I would still be grateful for the fresh sense of humor and approach that you have brought to the slider thread. I am one who wants to thoroughly this game but so often I read comment after comment of harsh remarks that are taken to an extreme. May good things come your way and may your discoveries be well appreciated among us all.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:51 PM   #190
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Whiz...this is the funniest thread ever. Your image posts are classic! If I never see a slider set from you, I would still be grateful for the fresh sense of humor and approach that you have brought to the slider thread. I am one who wants to thoroughly this game but so often I read comment after comment of harsh remarks that are taken to an extreme. May good things come your way and may your discoveries be well appreciated among us all.

Thanks bro, really 'preciate it.... But can you now tell me how to get my profile back?!?! I really wanted to spend some time playing the mods tonight ... CURSES!!!!!
Old 11-20-2014, 11:33 PM   #191
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
This thread has a lounge feel to it. It's like we're in his man cave hanging out drinking brewskies.

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-20-2014 at 11:36 PM.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:28 AM   #192
Banned

Icon6 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
This thread has a lounge feel to it. It's like we're in his man cave hanging out drinking brewskies.

FINALLY!!!!! A peep who cracked the jist of the Wiz's levity thats been raining down on you mo'fo's for well over a month...Kid you not, the Wiz just bought a 8K love seat sectional, with usb ports to charge your electronics, built in speakers with massive bass kick, all leather, gel-infused foam seats, refrigerated cup holders for all the electric love seats, just to name a few features....I'll try to click a pic when the beast get's dropped off this weekend, hope the beast will fit through the doors and down the stairs into my cave, I be screwwwwwwwwwwwwed if it doesn't... Come and join if you in my 'hood...

The thread was purposefully designed to go ZIG when other squares go ZAG. Basically it's a fluid "blog-com" (a form of a sit-com but without the TV set) that often times goes over the top to parodize our MUTUAL infatuation to find "the holy grail" "the El Dorado" of slider settings. Spoiler Alert: It don't exist, but it sure is DAMN fun chasing it and shootin' the _hit (rhymes with sit) with all you peeps, even the squares...

But at the end of the day, y'all my brudda's from annudda mudda and the idea behind the aloofness was to definitely make y'all feel as if you were kickin' it with the Wiz in his cave, puffin' on Cubans and drinking ice cold brewski's, and more importantly to achieve what video games are supposed to do... TAKE YOUR MIND OFF the grind, the ol' lady, your ex ol' lady, alimony, child support, your shorty, your ex shorty, your mom, your boss, your job, taxes, paying the mortgage, paying rent, blue-stones (he,he,he), visiting the in-laws when you'd rather be playing Madden, mowing the lawn, putting up the Xmas lights, homework, finals, hell WTF, TO TAKE YOUR MIND OFF OF your life!

But if y'all gonna hang with the Wiz, make sure you observe a few rules....

p.s. the Wiz got his profile back, alll gooood....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Man Cave rules.jpg (249.5 KB, 113 views)

Last edited by theSliderWhisperer; 11-21-2014 at 12:40 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »