Home

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

This is a discussion on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 08:31 AM   #193
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSliderWhisperer
Thanks bro, really 'preciate it.... But can you now tell me how to get my profile back?!?! I really wanted to spend some time playing the mods tonight ... CURSES!!!!!
This has recently started happening to me almost every other time I fire up the game. Incredibly frustrating! Anyone have a workaround because obviously EA is not patching it...

C
Old 11-21-2014, 07:30 PM   #194
Banned

OVR: 0
Icon6 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
This has recently started happening to me almost every other time I fire up the game. Incredibly frustrating! Anyone have a workaround because obviously EA is not patching it...

C

I second that motion!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg help me obi wan.jpg (7.5 KB, 83 views)
Old 11-21-2014, 08:53 PM   #195
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

It happened to me as well...so annoying!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 11:22 PM   #196
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
It happened to me as well...so annoying!
Same Here a few times i agree it is annoying
Old 11-21-2014, 11:43 PM   #197
Banned

Whisperer, since it seems u and ur crew have done a lot of testing, do u think there are certain sliders that have an affect on CPU play calling? Like for example the CPU is running 1st and 2nd down every series on me, no matter what.... And they'll do it down huge in the 2nd half where they should obv be passing more. Any suggestions on sliders to mess with to help with that?
Old 11-22-2014, 12:05 AM   #198
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsOTTOmatic
Whisperer, since it seems u and ur crew have done a lot of testing, do u think there are certain sliders that have an affect on CPU play calling? Like for example the CPU is running 1st and 2nd down every series on me, no matter what.... And they'll do it down huge in the 2nd half where they should obv be passing more. Any suggestions on sliders to mess with to help with that?

Don't think so..custom Playbooks are the only fix in my opinion..maybe whiz came comment more on that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 11-22-2014, 02:05 AM   #199
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Don't think so..custom Playbooks are the only fix in my opinion..maybe whiz came comment more on that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I mean I know in theory it doesn't really make sense but with the sliders being as f'd up as they are, sometimes they can affect seemingly random things....... Was just wondering if it was something I tweaked cuz it didn't use to be this extreme
Old 11-22-2014, 04:26 PM   #200
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSliderWhisperer
Uuuuh, the Whiz just booted up his PS4 and his Madden Profile was gone! WTF chuck? Is the Whiz screwed?

Sometimes Madden reeeeeaaaally tries my patience for technology....And why does Madden force us to play through the Panthers - Seattle, 2 minute kobayashi-maru scenario before providing access to the main menu?

Did you change router settings? Get a new router or modem? Did your ISP change something without your knowledge? These things can cause the game to start as if it is being started for the first time...But your files will still be there.....

I had this happen when verizon sent me a modem upgrade; once i got the modem up and running i changed the password and home wireless network name back to the previous setting and my game, both times, started as being started the first time.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »