the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS - Page 26 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

This is a discussion on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 03:00 PM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Whiz, wassup wit da sliders Bruh?!?!
Old 11-23-2014, 05:18 PM   #202
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSliderWhisperer
FINALLY!!!!! A peep who cracked the jist of the Wiz's levity thats been raining down on you mo'fo's for well over a month...Kid you not, the Wiz just bought a 8K love seat sectional, with usb ports to charge your electronics, built in speakers with massive bass kick, all leather, gel-infused foam seats, refrigerated cup holders for all the electric love seats, just to name a few features....I'll try to click a pic when the beast get's dropped off this weekend, hope the beast will fit through the doors and down the stairs into my cave, I be screwwwwwwwwwwwwed if it doesn't... Come and join if you in my 'hood...

The thread was purposefully designed to go ZIG when other squares go ZAG. Basically it's a fluid "blog-com" (a form of a sit-com but without the TV set) that often times goes over the top to parodize our MUTUAL infatuation to find "the holy grail" "the El Dorado" of slider settings. Spoiler Alert: It don't exist, but it sure is DAMN fun chasing it and shootin' the _hit (rhymes with sit) with all you peeps, even the squares...

But at the end of the day, y'all my brudda's from annudda mudda and the idea behind the aloofness was to definitely make y'all feel as if you were kickin' it with the Wiz in his cave, puffin' on Cubans and drinking ice cold brewski's, and more importantly to achieve what video games are supposed to do... TAKE YOUR MIND OFF the grind, the ol' lady, your ex ol' lady, alimony, child support, your shorty, your ex shorty, your mom, your boss, your job, taxes, paying the mortgage, paying rent, blue-stones (he,he,he), visiting the in-laws when you'd rather be playing Madden, mowing the lawn, putting up the Xmas lights, homework, finals, hell WTF, TO TAKE YOUR MIND OFF OF your life!

But if y'all gonna hang with the Wiz, make sure you observe a few rules....

p.s. the Wiz got his profile back, alll gooood....

PM me your physical address, I'll be over there next Saturday to watch the Iron Bowl in style. lol
Old 11-23-2014, 06:44 PM   #203
Banned

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 4 12
Whiz, wassup wit da sliders Bruh?!?!

They're never coming. But at least we get to hear about the 8k couches he buys! Man what a ****in baller
Old 11-23-2014, 06:51 PM   #204
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsOTTOmatic
They're never coming. But at least we get to hear about the 8k couches he buys! Man what a ****in baller
Maybe, maybe not. Seeing as he has provided a little entertainment with his writing at no cost other than the time I spent reading it, I'll not complain.

What most of us really want, a Madden game that does for football what The Show and NBA2K do for baseball and basketball, no one can provide just with sliders.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:37 PM   #205
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Maybe, maybe not. Seeing as he has provided a little entertainment with his writing at no cost other than the time I spent reading it, I'll not complain.

What most of us really want, a Madden game that does for football what The Show and NBA2K do for baseball and basketball, no one can provide just with sliders.
You couldn't be more correct. Like I said before though, I'll be estatic if someone provided sliders that just makes this game simply playable for me.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:43 PM   #206
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 4 12
You couldn't be more correct. Like I said before though, I'll be estatic if someone provided sliders that just makes this game simply playable for me.
The game certainly has it's flaws, but it's more than "playable".
Old 11-24-2014, 12:38 AM   #207
Banned

Icon6 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen.

Was able to get some playin' time in this weekend. No specific ETA, but feelin' good about having them for Thanksgiving, ideally before we stuff our grills.

Kicking game is dialed in to deliver on the "field position" anthem I discussed a few posts prior. I am tickled with both the HUM/CPU pass coverage, and the HUM/CPU linebacker play. As much as can be done with sliders mods, the CPU QB issues have been massaged, and IMHO, the CPU QB is solid (especially if you take about an hour or so to MOD the QB traits, just like Armor & Swords did with the start of the season's roster, for QB awareness: Ideal, Paranoid, etc). Putting some work in on the running game to make sure that the CPU run game IS BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAST.

For improved/solid game play, I had to trade-off realistic number of penalties, realistic number or balls dropped, possibly realistic amount of fumbles. I am going to rely on the OS community to help out with checking the statistical metrics, since I have not focused on that area of the game play.

Truly 'ppreciate the patience of the OS community, as I have literally worked through dozens of theories to finally settle in with the mods I have been testing this past two weeks.

Lates.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:49 AM   #208
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
The game certainly has it's flaws, but it's more than "playable".
Mindless QB's that turn every offense into a west coast offense and defensive backs that mirror receivers every move make this game unplayable for me. If you're enjoying please don't let me rain on your parade.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »