the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS - Page 30 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

This is a discussion on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 07:17 PM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Wiz,

Loving your explanation on stuff. Very detailed. I used your set 2 or 3 years ago and they played great. Also really enjoy your running dialog. **** cracks me up. Keep up the good work bro. Late.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
This guys explanations are fantastic! He's extremely knowledgable about the sport and the inner workings of this game. He obviously puts in a lot of time when it comes to tweaking and testing the sliders. I expect this all madden set to best this game has to offer with the limitations of the current code. No pressure Whiz, I just think you're that good.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:19 PM   #234
Rookie

Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 4 12
This guys explanations are fantastic! He's extremely knowledgable about the sport and the inner workings of this game. He obviously puts in a lot of time when it comes to tweaking and testing the sliders. I expect this all madden set to best this game has to offer with the limitations of the current code. No pressure Whiz, I just think you're that good.
* to be the best this game....
Old 11-26-2014, 07:44 PM   #235
Banned

Angry Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Wiz,

Loving your explanation on stuff. Very detailed. I used your set 2 or 3 years ago and they played great. Also really enjoy your running dialog. **** cracks me up. Keep up the good work bro. Late.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

My brudda frum annudda mudda: How you been dog? See that you have upgraded to a Gs4, ballin'....

I wish that M15 would have been as easy to mod as previous Madden's, but it has been a buuuuhheast to tame....

And if matters couldn't get any worse, the new patch, has me scrambling about what to do since the patch has jammed up hours upon hours of work.

At this point I am thinking of just dropping a BETA version of my All-JohnM mods and then starting over from baseline and start learning and charting how the new patch changed the game play for M15. I already realized that pass coverage is basically shot due to the new patch, and trying to fix it by modding what I have, simply throws off other areas of game play, so it may just be best to start over...

I feel like Michael Corleone, every time I think that I am through with modding and ready to move on and start my CFM offline 'chise, MADDEN modding pulls me back in....

Curses...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Godfather Back In.jpg (30.0 KB, 148 views)
Old 11-27-2014, 02:30 AM   #236
Banned

Icon6 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

All right, all right, all right....Listen up my brudda's from annudda mudda....

Since the Wiz is going to have to shut down his man cave for some football and turkey tomorrow, and possibly may not fire up the cave until the weekend, or later, the Wiz is respectfully asking for some OS volunteers to help bring this project ACROSS the finish line.

Who need NOT apply:

1) MoFo's that love to cheese it, just to prove they have a few hairs on their chest or for that matter, on their chestnuts and provide worthless dribble back to the Wiz about the game play

2) Peeps who will not provide detailed feedback to the Wiz via PM

3) Bro's that can't keep the wraps on the mods until after the Wiz has had time to assess the feedback and make some final polishing touches

4) Ladies who do not understand football strategy what so ever and assume every negative yardage play is the Wiz's slider mod's fault

5) Lazy dogs that will tuck their tale and run the moment they see or experience something odd in the game play and simply wave a white flag and bring bad karma and hate toward the Wiz and the OS community

I have some of my loyal peeps from the Armed forces helping me out, as well as some of my dogs from grade school (i'm over 40 now, so these dogs are OG's in my book), some of my fantasy football buds, some family, some employees, and would like to throw in some OS'ers. Please note that I am only looking for a couple of OS'ers, specifically, I am looking for vets/slider witches, that know what to look for and can be critical of all aspects of the game play and know how to explain, in detailed feedback, what their eyes see and what the game is doing well and what needs some polishing. I need vets that know how to handle a pass rush, specifically by using a DT/DE and can wreak havoc on the CPU QB's pocket. I need vets that know how to run the rock and that can spot when the running game is to contrived and not organic enough. I need vets that understand what the placebo effect is and that have the patience to play COMPLETE games at a time. I need vets that are willing to spend a couple of days, if not a week on this assignment.

There will be specific statistical data that the Wiz will be looking to receive back, so make sure that you are comfortable with being a stat nerd.

Bring it!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg I want you.jpg (10.0 KB, 138 views)
Old 11-28-2014, 10:00 AM   #237
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

I just played the upcoming Sunday nighter , Broncos at Chiefs. I was the Chiefs using the setting from the first page of thus thread. Had a very good and realistic feeling game aside from no penalties being called. I can live with that if the game okay us solid , and it was. Chiefs won a battle 19-14

QB
Smith - completed 23 of 33 for 233 yards 99.7%
Manning - completed 18 of 27 for 191 yards 111.8%

Rushing
Charles - 31 attempts for 139 yards 4.4 per carry , 1TD, 1 fumble, 2 broken tackles
Anderson - 17 attempts for 90 yards, 5.2 per carry, 1 fumble

Receiving
Chiefs
Charles 8 for 65 yards
Kelce 4 for 52 yards
Hammond 3 for 32
Bowe 3 for 13
Broncos
J. Thomas 5 for 42
Sanders 4 for 60
D. Thomas 3 for 53
Welker 2 for 28

Defense - Chiefs had 5 sacks ,m2 were user controlled. The 3 CPU Sacks came at the end when I had the Broncos pinned deep, they got after it, nice to see, it won the game for me.
Broncos had 2 sacks both came in key 3rd down situations.

There were no int's.
This was the best game of madden I've played to date. Although it was just one game. Going to play more to see if these settings hold up, next up I'm taking the Chiefs to New England to take on the boy wonder and his Pats.

Second game was much different. The boy wonder carved me up like yesterday's turkey. Chiefs 15 Pats 36.

QB
Brady completed 24 of 32 for 233 yards. Int 2
Smith completed 12 of 27 for 135 yards Int 6

Rushing
Vareen 25 for 134
Charles 22 for 49

Receiving
Pats
Vareen 7 for 36
Gronk 5 for 51
Amendola 4 for 69
Edelman 4 for 43
LaFell 3 for 27

Chiefs
Charles 6 for 55
Wilson 2 for 35
Bowe 2 for 18

Chiefs had 4 sacks , Pats had 2

My only offensive score was a field goal. My two TD's were a kick off return and a pick 6. Went for two and failed hence the 15 points. A great game , most of the six INTs I threw were my fault, I got behind and forced the ball, that Brown CB I the Pats is tough. I'm sticking with these settings.

Last edited by JMD; 11-28-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Old 11-28-2014, 03:42 PM   #238
Banned

Icon6 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I just played the upcoming Sunday nighter , Broncos at Chiefs. I was the Chiefs using the setting from the first page of thus thread. Had a very good and realistic feeling game aside from no penalties being called. I can live with that if the game okay us solid , and it was. Chiefs won a battle 19-14

QB
Smith - completed 23 of 33 for 233 yards 99.7%
Manning - completed 18 of 27 for 191 yards 111.8%

Rushing
Charles - 31 attempts for 139 yards 4.4 per carry , 1TD, 1 fumble, 2 broken tackles
Anderson - 17 attempts for 90 yards, 5.2 per carry, 1 fumble

Receiving
Chiefs
Charles 8 for 65 yards
Kelce 4 for 52 yards
Hammond 3 for 32
Bowe 3 for 13
Broncos
J. Thomas 5 for 42
Sanders 4 for 60
D. Thomas 3 for 53
Welker 2 for 28

Defense - Chiefs had 5 sacks ,m2 were user controlled. The 3 CPU Sacks came at the end when I had the Broncos pinned deep, they got after it, nice to see, it won the game for me.
Broncos had 2 sacks both came in key 3rd down situations.

There were no int's.
This was the best game of madden I've played to date. Although it was just one game. Going to play more to see if these settings hold up, next up I'm taking the Chiefs to New England to take on the boy wonder and his Pats.

Second game was much different. The boy wonder carved me up like yesterday's turkey. Chiefs 15 Pats 36.

QB
Brady completed 24 of 32 for 233 yards. Int 2
Smith completed 12 of 27 for 135 yards Int 6

Rushing
Vareen 25 for 134
Charles 22 for 49

Receiving
Pats
Vareen 7 for 36
Gronk 5 for 51
Amendola 4 for 69
Edelman 4 for 43
LaFell 3 for 27

Chiefs
Charles 6 for 55
Wilson 2 for 35
Bowe 2 for 18

Chiefs had 4 sacks , Pats had 2

My only offensive score was a field goal. My two TD's were a kick off return and a pick 6. Went for two and failed hence the 15 points. A great game , most of the six INTs I threw were my fault, I got behind and forced the ball, that Brown CB I the Pats is tough. I'm sticking with these settings.

And to think that the page #1 mods were dropped before the Wiz had a FULL CLUE about about M15 and what makes it tick....

'ppreciate the love and more importantly that the All-Pro slider mods put a grin on your pumpkin.

Now, if I could just figure out how to massage the All-JohnM mods to incorporate the new patch dropped.... Curse you EA/Tiburon....

lates.
Old 11-28-2014, 08:13 PM   #239
Banned

Cool Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Turns out that I didn't have to tag a long with my shorty for any LAME FRIDAY door bustin' holiday shoppin' and have spent that freed up time taking feedback on my All-JohnM slider mods for M15.

Ladies, we may have a winner, winner, chicken dinner. Here is a taste:

"Finally found my sliders..." - from one of our boys serving his tour in Germany

"Wiz, you saved my Thanksgiving, these sliders are amazing..." - from a peep livin' large in the South

"Bro: you may need a little polishing in the sub numbers, total number of drop passes and fumbles and run game could get another pass over (maybe), but these sliders really help Madden 15 game play. Your approach to the kicking game made a difference in how I played defense and the type of plays I would consider on offense, when deep in my end of the field..." - from one of my grade-school dogs

"Wiz: EA should hire you to test their game and tweak it before it is released, your sliders are da *hit..." -a pimp livin' large in Texas

"Dog: Still see some "cheap" CPU QB sacks happen, but there was a measurable improvement once I plugged in your slider recommendations, thanks!" - A Madden gamer out of the Midwest

"I can't believe it, I actually completed a game where the CPU QB finished 21 for 34 with one pick and 4 sacks, all by my person controlling the DE. Your sliders and recommendations make playing the defensive line a must and a blast, thanks bud..." - one of the Wiz's employees

"Not bad, but also not great. Not sure if it is because the game is inherently flawed or because you over tweaked it to the point that game play felt "pre-programmed". Low penalties, hard hits not creating the fumbles I thought I should see, the player QB is much too accurate with his passes (never threw an interception after playing 4 games), still see cheap CPU QB sacks. Did like your approach to deal with robo QB, completion percentages for CPU QB consistently under 70% which is amazing. Overall, I would give you a C+, but certainly you have improved the gameplay..." - a pimp who has been playing Madden since its inception

"Thank God! Now you can finally start acting like a normal husband again and help me with the errands around the house..." - take a guess?

Making a few tweaks, and re-sending them out for some real world game play testing, and then they should be ready to BETA test these sucka's with entire Madden community.

lates.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg robo qb glitch.jpg (96.0 KB, 95 views)
Old 11-30-2014, 12:07 PM   #240
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Well this is an interesting turn of events

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »