the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS - Page 33 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

This is a discussion on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 09:55 AM   #257
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

LOL at this thread. It reminds me of the Christmas Story. All these people waiting in anticipation and then they realized they have been had.

Never trust someone who talks in the third person.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:01 AM   #258
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage

LOL at this thread. It reminds me of the Christmas Story. All these people waiting in anticipation and then they realized they have been had.

Never trust someone who talks in the third person.

I pm'ed him and apologized for being harsh on how he runs his page but i still dont get it? Why not post the sliders? Everyone posts their sliders then makes adjustments after theyve listened to feedback. The admin plainly stated he can still post them. If they are DONE why wait til Friday? Im so frustrated with my slideritis and i STILL havent given up on Madden. I havent even started my offline CFM and the game has been out what 4 months now?! And this guy wonders why the admins are getting tired of seeing people get their time wasted. Poop or get off the pot bro.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:12 AM   #259
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
I pm'ed him and apologized for being harsh on how he runs his page but i still dont get it? Why not post the sliders? Everyone posts their sliders then makes adjustments after theyve listened to feedback. The admin plainly stated he can still post them. If they are DONE why wait til Friday? Im so frustrated with my slideritis and i STILL havent given up on Madden. I havent even started my offline CFM and the game has been out what 4 months now?! And this guy wonders why the admins are getting tired of seeing people get their time wasted. Poop or get off the pot bro.
Bottom line, no one is going to have a magic elixir for Madden's issues.

I too have slideritis. They are really close, but to get perfection won't happen. Better just pick a base set, tweak to your liking and move forward.

Its just a game, not a job or an exercise in frustration, if we keep tweaking sliders, its going to be baseball season before a set is decided upon and even then it won't be perfect.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:15 AM   #260
Rookie

Quote:

I too have slideritis. They are really close, but to get perfection won't happen. Better just pick a base set, tweak to your liking and move forward.

Its just a game, not a job or an exercise in frustration, if we keep tweaking sliders, its going to be baseball season before a set is decided upon and even then it won't be perfect.
That post is pure wisdom my friend.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #261
Rookie

I'm still giving Whiz the benefit of the doubt. He's proved to be very knowledgeable and if nothing else has spent a lot of time explaining what he's looking for as far as game play is concerned. The previous post hit the nail on the head. There is no magic fix for an imperfect game. A lot of us are frustrated because we have purchased a lot of lame Madden games over the years and this one has the most potential to be great. If anything I'm learning to take pieces from everywhere on this forum to make this experience better. They're a lot of really great slider makers out here in this great gaming community. Let's be patient and see what Whiz brings to the table. I just don't see him stringing us along all this time to release nothing in the end.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:27 AM   #262
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:

Your absolutely right. Ive given up on perfection this year but im so sick of patches and tuners throwing things outta whack. There are great sets on here and ive actually had more fun talking to people on here about Madden than playing it. Ive played on AM forever and ive never adjusted so much with this series in my life. Ive changed speeds, tried all pro which is okay but i find it too easy and the tackle animations where players trip and fall all over each other like bowling pins is awful. I just want to play AM post patch, get immersed and forget that the sliders are there. Every year i have them out of the way by September and im good. This year i get a set right where i want it then suddenly its thrown out of whack and back to OS i go. This sucks.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:48 AM   #263
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 4 12
I'm still giving Whiz the benefit of the doubt. He's proved to be very knowledgeable and if nothing else has spent a lot of time explaining what he's looking for as far as game play is concerned. The previous post hit the nail on the head. There is no magic fix for an imperfect game. A lot of us are frustrated because we have purchased a lot of lame Madden games over the years and this one has the most potential to be great. If anything I'm learning to take pieces from everywhere on this forum to make this experience better. They're a lot of really great slider makers out here in this great gaming community. Let's be patient and see what Whiz brings to the table. I just don't see him stringing us along all this time to release nothing in the end.
I sincerely hope your right. The one thing that keeps me coming back is how knowledgeable he makes it all sound. He has a crazy colorful way of doing things but he makes sense when you get right down to it and cut out the third person stuff. But hes got to show something and stop saying hes walking away when an admin enforces the rules. It makes him seem less credible especially when he says hes so close to dropping his set. I dont know man im waiting to see a few others release their AM post patch adjustments (Jarrod, Fists, Saints7) then im taking Fists advice and just playing. At this point im more looking toward Mlb15 the show and next years Madden.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:48 AM   #264
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Your absolutely right. Ive given up on perfection this year but im so sick of patches and tuners throwing things outta whack. There are great sets on here and ive actually had more fun talking to people on here about Madden than playing it. Ive played on AM forever and ive never adjusted so much with this series in my life. Ive changed speeds, tried all pro which is okay but i find it too easy and the tackle animations where players trip and fall all over each other like bowling pins is awful. I just want to play AM post patch, get immersed and forget that the sliders are there. Every year i have them out of the way by September and im good. This year i get a set right where i want it then suddenly its thrown out of whack and back to OS i go. This sucks.
Yep, I have an adjusted set, I will post it here the fumbles and the AI tackling slider aren't set yet, but here is a good base. I'm trying to shore these up over the next couple of days. Once they are complete I'll update my thread. Go ahead and use the jump the snap and whatever else. I have seen the AI go deep and burn me if I over blitz. You should get some entertaining games with this.

qb acc: 6/6 **Human QB acc needs to be above 5 so deep balls aren't underthrown consistently**
pass blocking: 0/0
wr catching: 50/50
run blocking: 10/60
Fumbles: 3/3
Reaction time: 50/50
interceptions: 50/50
Pass coverage: 25/25
tackling: 5/20

Special teams

FG power: 50
FG Accuracy: 0
Punt power: 35
Punt Accuracy: 90
kickoff power: 50

Penalties

Offside: 65
False Start: 60
Holding: 55
Facemask: 55
DPI: 75
OPI: 10
PUNT CATCH interference: 10
Clipping: 75
int grounding: 1
roughing the passer: 55
roughing the kicker: 55

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »