Home

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

This is a discussion on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 02:22 PM   #273
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

New here to this site and forum have spent the last month looking for this AMAZING info. to save myself reading through all 30 pages of posts is the consensus for AP settings on the first page of the thread that the originator of the thread posted?

Thanks for everyones hard work and interest
Old 12-03-2014, 03:32 PM   #274
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Am I the only one who read this guys posts in the voice of Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force?
Old 12-03-2014, 03:55 PM   #275
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Well your pretty damn rude bro wow! He made an All Pro set then after that he said he liked what he was seeing testing All Madden even more so he was going to put that out. Two completely different sets. And as far as people feeling slighted he was the one giving his set this huge build up and acted childish when an admin told him stick to one thread. Im sure hes a great guy and probably very funny but coming on here and touting your set as GOAT for WEEKS then saying eh screw it im taking my ball is a cop out. Hes done that twice! Since your throwing out assumptions ill take a guess and say you clicked the last page to join an argument and insult people since you have such an adult life and not enough time to read an entire thread like the rest of us whiners. Nice going.
Looks like we different perceptions of what constitutes rude.......

My definition: disrespecting contributions that have been made to the community- no matter how large or small- and copping an entitlement attitude when more free information isn't delivered in the manner expected.

Your definition: people like me who call those people out. I call it as I see it chum.

The blame can be divided - I do see that - Whiz for selling the hype and the masses for getting overly juiced up expectations as a result. I guess all I can say about that is we have all been eagerly awaiting the silver bullet that fixes this game for many, many years.......it has yet to be delivered. Meanwhile, we would all be a little better off not getting our hopes too high for a game that is irreparably crippled by its exclusive developer.

As far as assumptions go, my experience with Whiz and the other slider makers on this forum date much further back than the length of this thread or the glorious two months of OS membership you have enjoyed.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 12-03-2014 at 04:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2014, 04:24 PM   #276
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Looks like we different perceptions of what constitutes rude.......

My definition: disrespecting contributions that have been made to the community- no matter how large or small- and copping an entitlement attitude when more free information isn't delivered in the manner expected.

Your definition: people like me who call those people out. I call it as I see it chum.

The blame can be divided - I do see that - Whiz for selling the hype and the masses for getting overly juiced up expectations as a result. I guess all I can say about that is we have all been eagerly awaiting the silver bullet that fixes this game for many, many years.......it has yet to be delivered. Meanwhile, we would all be a little better off not getting our hopes too high for a game that is irreparably crippled by its exclusive developer.

As far as assumptions go, my experience with Whiz and the other slider makers on this forum date much further back than the glorious two months of OS membership you have enjoyed.
We can agree to disagree. Im not here to hurl insults and make assumptions. I agree the game is definitely out of whack more this year than ever. I have been coming to this site for years, usually i get a good base set of sliders and move on. But since Madden was giving so many problems i was compelled to sign up and get more informed. Im glad i did theres alot of good people here. Theres no need to hurl insults at people is all im saying.
Old 12-03-2014, 06:54 PM   #277

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Guys lets just back off each other a bit.

I want to leave the thread open to see if Whiz wants to change his mind and throw some sliders in here. I don't just want to leave it open for bickering to occur though.

Let's stay out of this thread for awhile please. We'll leave it open for him if he wants but lets not clutter it.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:37 AM   #278
Banned

OVR: 5

this whole thread is just about getting attention for this whiz guy. That was obvious pages ago.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:34 PM   #279
Pro

OVR: 5
Icon6 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Guys lets just back off each other a bit.

I want to leave the thread open to see if Whiz wants to change his mind and throw some sliders in here. I don't just want to leave it open for bickering to occur though.

Let's stay out of this thread for awhile please. We'll leave it open for him if he wants but lets not clutter it.

Thanks for the vine stud....

Never quit on you guys, I just thought that I had committed heresy by starting another thread and didn't want to ruffle any of upper management's feathers moving forward, but apparently Sir kehlis is giving me his blessing to tap out a few more letters of Madden slider wisdom to the community, so let's roll....

Sir kehlis: If you could change the title of this thread to include the word "Part II" after the semicolon in the sentence ending with the word "Ugly", would much appreciate pawdna'....

Now to more pressing matters.... Mr. Chow wants his All-JohnM Sliders!

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg mr-chow.jpeg (157.1 KB, 124 views)
Old 12-04-2014, 09:40 PM   #280

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Nah, your condescending tone in that post was pretty unnecessary. I was trying to work with you and technically you could have been banned all together for creating another username. I felt that was unnecessary but you are proving me wrong.

If anyone is interested in his sliders feel free to send him an email at the email address he posted earlier.

Don't create another slider thread. You've worn out your welcome in this sub-forum.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »