the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

This is a discussion on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 04:38 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Serial Killer Ted Bundy talked of his crimes in the 3rd person; thought it rather entertaining.

There you go! I am Ted Bundy tapping away from the Sing Sing correctional facility!
Old 10-23-2014, 04:45 PM   #26
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSliderWhisperer
Loving those sack numbers baby, loving them! Was wondering whether or not in COACH MODE, you can dial up blitzes? If so, how often are you blitzing? Rodgers numbers are horrible, but going up against RexRyan it is very believable, especially if this game was a home game in the Meadowlands and you were bringing the heat!

I assume that you kept your FS & SS protecting the pass since Lacy manhandled you....Sheeeeeesh....

Also, what type of mix are you calling for the Jets passing offense? Safe routes only? West Coast style, slants, underneaths, etc? Are you taking shots downfield?

Pick your poison, what did I tell you.... PICK your POISON!

Thank you for your feedback, truly, truly appreciate the data!
The Game was on the road in MY CFM Test , I never change playbooks i always use the Jets D playbook so i was mixing it up would bring the kitchen sink then lay back , And yep i was playing the FS AND SS To protect the pass , On Offense alot of safe routes , A few shots per game down the field , Connected on a nice 60 yrder to Decker . But mostly on O mix it up some safe routes some runs Slants ETC, Same on D using the Jets playbooks , But yeah i picked my poison and got Fed a Big Spoonful of Mr Lacy . The sack total at 3 like i had mentioned for coach mode is GREAT
Funny thing the score of the REAL GAME this year was 31-24 Pack
Old 10-23-2014, 04:48 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I'm a bit surprised after all the hype in other slider threads that this one is set for All Pro, especially given that All Madden seems to provide the same high completion percentages as All Pro but much better CPU QB pocket AI, thus presenting a compelling case for All Madden as the best way to fix the sack issue.

Nevertheless, I'll give these a look and report back if they're as good as advertised.
'ppreciate your time. An All-Madden brew is in the works, but ALL-PRO was necessary because it offers a better "neutral" setting to test theories. Impossible to test theories, especially penalty slider theories, in All-Madden, when the CPU is artificially juiced.

Drop us your observations when you get the chance.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:50 PM   #28
MVP

JG80's Arena

I'm gonna start my real CFM with these once the updated roster comes out. Once again great job Mr. Whisperer.

Sent from Nawlins.

NBA:MAVERICKS
Old 10-23-2014, 04:55 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
The Game was on the road in MY CFM Test , I never change playbooks i always use the Jets D playbook so i was mixing it up would bring the kitchen sink then lay back , And yep i was playing the FS AND SS To protect the pass , On Offense alot of safe routes , A few shots per game down the field , Connected on a nice 60 yrder to Decker . But mostly on O mix it up some safe routes some runs Slants ETC, Same on D using the Jets playbooks , But yeah i picked my poison and got Fed a Big Spoonful of Mr Lacy . The sack total at 3 like i had mentioned for coach mode is GREAT
Funny thing the score of the REAL GAME this year was 31-24 Pack
Yup...Figured, after I saw Geno's high completion percentage.... Consider being more aggressive on your passing choices, I would like to see if Geno will throw picks and have his completion percentage drop below 60%... If he does not, then the setting at 25 may be too strong and will have to consider my secondary setting which were between 4 - 7 for the HUM QB ACC...

This is exactly why I tune the sliders this way... It is SOOOO much easier to work backwards to tighten and increase the difficulty, than it is to walk blind-folded and pray you run into a sweet spot somewhere up the line.

Again, truly, truly appreciate the feedback, you have been a stalwart to test my brews and a pillar of feedback, since my last slider thread back in the day.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:55 PM   #30
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

I can't help but think that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson just gave us some Madden sliders...
Old 10-23-2014, 05:02 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
I'm gonna start my real CFM with these once the updated roster comes out. Once again great job Mr. Whisperer.

Sent from Nawlins.

Glad I could bring a wicked smile to your grill with this brew. Make sure to stay in touch and provide us your results.

The lab is still open and humming for additional tweaks and tucks, not to mention that some work is being put in to test theories on the kicking game, such as:

1) Why does the CPU kicker make all of his FG's, even when the kicking accuracy slider setting is below 25?

2) Why isn't Janikowski's leg power properly represented at default setting? Have seen Janikowski come up short on 58 yard field goals, WITH A STIFF BREEZE ON HIS BACK!!

Yes, still tinkering with kicking game, auto-subs (not sure if I want them to work properly since it would mean futzing with fatigue setting to a higher setting, but this would impact the number of kick returns for TD's in a season for guys like Cordarelle Patterson of the Vikes)... Slider witchcraft can suck sometimes...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 05:06 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
I can't help but think that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson just gave us some Madden sliders...

You talkin' to me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the rock.jpg (9.1 KB, 166 views)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »