What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise - Operation Sports Forums
Home

What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise

This is a discussion on What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2014, 11:55 PM   #1
Pro
 
StefJoeHalt's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Hartford, Ct
What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise

Are we still importing from main screen? Or changing them within CFM screen?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

__________________
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
StefJoeHalt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 12:23 AM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Re: What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Are we still importing from main screen? Or changing them within CFM screen?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ive been told a few times to import from main screen.. kind of a hassle, but im enjoying the hell out of my gameplay on AllMadden wiht Josh's slider set.. its got me back to really edge of the seat competitive games eager to keep playing lol
deezycobain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 12:30 AM   #3
Pro
 
StefJoeHalt's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Hartford, Ct
Re: What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise

True what I been doing as well..but wondering if that is needed anymore as they supposedly untied sliders this year..kind of why I brought up the question..wondering if anyone changing in CFM screen..and is seeing different play..as we have all been "preprogrammed" to always import them from main screen


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
StefJoeHalt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 12:39 AM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Re: What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
True what I been doing as well..but wondering if that is needed anymore as they supposedly untied sliders this year..kind of why I brought up the question..wondering if anyone changing in CFM screen..and is seeing different play..as we have all been "preprogrammed" to always import them from main screen


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ill give it a shot tonight when iget home from work and report back to u
deezycobain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 12:57 AM   #5
Rookie
 
wanescotting's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Re: What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise

I actually wondered about this as well. My first couple of franchises, I did not import...on most current franchise I did.
I seem to have better results importing... But I started my new franchise AFTER the latest update, so hard to tell.

I will say this, I have had the cpu actually go deep and short passes have actually been missed by lower tier qbs.
wanescotting is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:22 AM   #6
Pro
 
NimitsTexan's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2007
Re: What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise

Although at first I did not think so, definitely seeing a difference importing vs editing them in CFM (i.e. the difference between between sacking a team 6 times and holding their running game to 80 yds, and sacking them 0 times and giving up 300 yds on the ground, with the exact same slider settings).

My only question is, do you have to re-import sliders every time you reload the CFM and/or before every game?
NimitsTexan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:01 AM   #7
Pro
 
StefJoeHalt's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Hartford, Ct
Re: What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Although at first I did not think so, definitely seeing a difference importing vs editing them in CFM (i.e. the difference between between sacking a team 6 times and holding their running game to 80 yds, and sacking them 0 times and giving up 300 yds on the ground, with the exact same slider settings).



My only question is, do you have to re-import sliders every time you reload the CFM and/or before every game?

I agree..and I have always imported after editing..the reason I asked this question was to make sure that maybe just maybe we didn't have too anymore..or maybe it opens up more options for checking sliders..who knows


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
StefJoeHalt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 PM.

Top -