Running Back Sliders - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Running Back Sliders

This is a discussion on Running Back Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-03-2014, 10:36 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Running Back Sliders

You just blew my mind.

I am very confused as how roughing the kicker would have anything to do with the run game. lol.

I want my sliders to present a true realistic game. If my team sucks then I want them to do poorly. But considering I have a ok RB and OL I figured I should be getting more than 40 yards a game in rushing.

I picked up most of my sliders from one of the threads for how to create a realistic game play.

I have been playing Madden since 90. I am ok but not great by any means.

P.S. i love you writing style. Thanks for your help! I'll make the changes and see what happens.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:26 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallp26
You just blew my mind.

I am very confused as how roughing the kicker would have anything to do with the run game. lol.

I want my sliders to present a true realistic game. If my team sucks then I want them to do poorly. But considering I have a ok RB and OL I figured I should be getting more than 40 yards a game in rushing.

I picked up most of my sliders from one of the threads for how to create a realistic game play.

I have been playing Madden since 90. I am ok but not great by any means.

P.S. i love you writing style. Thanks for your help! I'll make the changes and see what happens.

Kemosabe:

You should be getting more than 40 yards per game... The problem lies in the fact that the defensive line is peeling off blocks too quickly, to much swarming from the defense in general, your offensive line is starting their run blocking from a defensive position, among other issues....

Consider tweaking your PEN sliders to your style of game play, and THEN work on the game play slider mods....
Old 11-04-2014, 12:10 AM   #11
Just started!

I read your thread on your sliders and noticed you play on all-pro. I am getting my *** kicked on all-madden but I am winning every game on all-pro, even with a team like the chargers.

I am looking for a set of sliders that realistically show how each team would play. I want one where the stars will play like stars and I don't win every game. Do you find that your all-pro sliders match the game accurately? or is it even possible to get a set of sliders to do that?

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »